It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIL Bubbling up from under the sand!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zorg12
also, several environmentalists have said that bp is talking all the animal carcases away to burn them. no scientists are allowed lab test them and no photo is allowed.

bp actually gets fined pr. dead animal (and pr. barrel oil spilled). that's why it's crazy bp has been running this show all along - ofcourse bp wants to hide it all.

AFAIK no dead carcases has been shown in the media but here's a few photos of dead animals:

www.mnn.com...#

www.informationclearinghouse.info...-cover

(sorry if this is OT, i can't make threads yet. )

We must realize that BP has had full permission and with the EPA, backing them all the way, and for all intents and purposes is behaving as if it has full authority to operate above the law.

This is something that needs to be understood

They have committed an end game move. According to a pdf, from an Italian Physics lab they are responsible for the changed weather and draught we are in, on the coast mind you, a rain forest area, and I've been blaming them all month, but apparently they've affected the main engine of the gulf stream.

If thats not global consequences, long term ones, I don't know what is.

They've been paid very very well to do this. They have shares in the company producing one of the most toxic and hazardous dispersant agents that could have been used. They've been paid very well indeed for their crime and act as if over and above the law.

I'll look for that pdf and add it. I recommend everyone download it so it doesnt vanish.

www.associazionegeofisica.it...

There was a thread about it and phage showed charts, confusing at best to novice's, to depict that this loop in the current and stalling is a summer cylce.

The pdf, states that they studied the data for a number of years (including the summer cycles no doubt) and are very competent physicist at that using advanced calculus in their analysis of the data. In addition, they would know all about el nino and la nina cycles as well.

They took everything into account.

And found alarming data. I prefer reading summaries than having someone bring up charts that confuse them.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
When animals dive to their doom, like the crabs are doing now, probably as far away as Florida. I fear for the coral shelves and all the people who had to endure the toxins.

I hope I am wrong on this- the oil surfaces again by Sunday!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by snowspirit

In Alaska, they are still finding it under the sand. 20 years later.

Snow, do you know how it ends up under the sand without the bulldozing, that is.

Does it seep under?

I actually don't know if it was from seeping under, seeping down from going over the sand, or just clean up cut short. Could be a bit of everything combined.

They had the advantage of Alaska not being a warm beach location, so not as many eyes were on it.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Why would this be on the news? It would only further prove the incompetence of the Obama Administration, and since CNN, MSNBC and Oprah got him elected, they have to protect their candidate. If I recall correctly, wasn't BP one of the largest contributors to Obama's presidential run, too? You scratch my back...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
lets check with pat robertson, maybe it was the lord that made the oil disappear.
so its creeping up the food chain as we speak..
and if birds in kentucky start falling off the trees, should we worry then?
when the odd cancer clusters appear in north carolina should we worry?
theres 27,000 abandon,untended wells out there-700 are bps.-
but everything is ok- nothing to see, move along..
dumb bunnies hopping around in it.
like someone was testing a new chemical.
John McCain steers the deal for the MRTT336 jet tankers-
a multi-role tanker- 57 billion's worth.
get the picture yet?

[edit on 6-8-2010 by p51mustang]

[edit on 6-8-2010 by p51mustang]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Thanks snow, so I guess that is something we should look into.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Natural Oil 'Spills': Surprising Amount Seeps into the Sea

By LiveScience Staff

posted: 20 May 2009 10:04 am ET

www.livescience.com...

There is effectively an oil spill every day at Coal Oil Point (COP), the natural seeps off Santa Barbara where 20 to 25 tons of oil have leaked from the seafloor each day for the last several hundred thousand years.

its a mystery, think about it , everyday for hundreds of thousands of years.

[edit on 113131p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is, literally, a cover-up. BP's paying people to rake clean sand over oil sand. To use dump trucks to dump clean sand over oil sand.

And the dispersant keeps the oil in the ocean under the surface, so they are effectively using the dispersant to "cover" the oil with the clean surface water.

COVER UP. COVER UP. COVER UP.

Yup, no conspiracy there.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thanks for showing those vids....

Nice to know that the norm people from the public are still out there checking whats true & not true...

Hmmm.... it seem a bit too quick for the media to be reporting that most of the oil had disappeared r had been scooped up from the boats... there was tons of the stuff.... where could it have all gone so quick?

If this is definately the same beach and not some fake one then the answer is there for some of it

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

SandF
excellent truth thread Antar

As I understand it SS the tide washes the oil up, it sticks, the tide retreats,
the sand is porous, the oil sinks in as it warms, and with the rain and snow, and as the tide waters wash through the sand...

I also understand that some really bag oil patches on beaches were scooped up and transported to landfills....which often are not isolated from the ground water...

Now if you are operating on a multi generational plan the damage is insignificant....if you are there now...it just might be significant...

Well, we can all just climb into our personal underground bunkers and come out when its done....any one got an extra room ....?

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2b0cfcffa1b.jpg[/atsimg]

Definitely raking - not shoveling - you can't pick up oil with a rake. Note the area in front of him is raked.

I'm not saying your assessment is wrong. You're probably right, But a rake would be effective in pulling larger tarballs away from the sand. More so than a shovel, which would pull a lot of sand away, too.

just sayin

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
jailthebanksters.blogspot.com...

This is hands-down proof that BP are lying and showing pictures of the neat, clean cap they put months and months ago on Well A before moving Deepwater Horizon over Well B's location and starting to drill it. The oil is still coming out Well B and BP cannot stop it so they are lying to limit their financial damages

www.youtube.com...

What thinkest thou?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Why would this be on the news? It would only further prove the incompetence of the Obama Administration, and since CNN, MSNBC and Oprah got him elected, they have to protect their candidate. If I recall correctly, wasn't BP one of the largest contributors to Obama's presidential run, too? You scratch my back...

THIS. This is the partisan tripe meant to distract from the larger overall failings of our entire Government.

Blaming "Obama" without investigating the individual members of the MMS, Congress, every other politician who took money from BP (on BOTH 'sides' of the isle) is partisan distraction.

Make your assessment more wide in focus and less one-sided, and i will take your assessment more seriously.

As it stands, its suspiciously compartmentalized.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am on my way out the door to the lake where I had my last big sighting.

Am so worried about this thread but hope the good info keeps coming. I know we need to keep a rational head about things as nothing ever gets resolved out of panic.

TY to everyone who has offered to spread this news I hope it does become viral and force the hand of theptb.

till tomorrow evening, be well.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this! Unbelievable isn't it? That's why when people say "It's fixed! The well is capped! It's all over!" I say.....come pay us a visit. It is FAR from over.....come see for yourself. BTW Antar...Happy Birthday!

[edit on 6-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
the end of the video in the op claims that bp were comin by the next day to give an interview explaining the severity of these images.

anyone got a link for that interview?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Its funny now how people who have said this oil spill is 'no big deal' have stayed away from this thread. This is quite evident a lot more is going on and all of the oil is just being absorbed in the sand or sunk deep in the ocean. What is happening in the Gulf is basically like covering a crap sandwich with sweet tasting icing, it may look good on the top, but dig a little deeper and you'll hate what you find.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Its funny now how people who have said this oil spill is 'no big deal' have stayed away from this thread. This is quite evident a lot more is going on and all of the oil is just being absorbed in the sand or sunk deep in the ocean. What is happening in the Gulf is basically like covering a crap sandwich with sweet tasting icing, it may look good on the top, but dig a little deeper and you'll hate what you find.

EXACTLY! I love the crap sandwich analogy! You said it all!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Check this out! from July..... allisonkilkenny.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
reply to post by antar

Funny ,.I havn't seen this on the local or CNN news..
I figure this will just go away.
To bad we have such a thirst for fuel..

It's not the thirst for fuel, so much as it is the sources we use. I have a post which discusses, amongst many things, the question of fuel. It is long, but well worth the read:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join