OIL Bubbling up from under the sand!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
also, several environmentalists have said that bp is talking all the animal carcases away to burn them. no scientists are allowed lab test them and no photo is allowed.

bp actually gets fined pr. dead animal (and pr. barrel oil spilled). that's why it's crazy bp has been running this show all along - ofcourse bp wants to hide it all.

AFAIK no dead carcases has been shown in the media but here's a few photos of dead animals:

www.mnn.com...# EDIT: great these photos in the first link seems to be deleted now

www.informationclearinghouse.info...-cover

(sorry if this is OT, i can't make threads yet. )

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Zorg12]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Wow - it's getting scary again huh.

The real impact of the spill may only be revealed in time - and they claim the oil has disappeared. Only after seeing this am I now starting to think all that 'disappearing oil' stuff really is propaganda.

But, there is something we, all of us, can do to help repair Mother Earth.

There's no need to feel useless in all this, you can make a difference - if not to physically clean up the oil, then at least to help heal the gaping wound in the planet.

Visit this thread and see how many people are making their own difference. Every little bit counts guys - and please, try not to instantly write this off - there is power in this!!

Also, it's not too late, actually it's never too late, to join in with this thread.

You CAN make a difference!

Never underestimate the power of focused and unified love

Remember, UNITED is the only way to stand!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This video has just floored me and is so astounding in its implications I can not stand it. If it were not for the crabs digging down and dying from their efforts we may have not found out so fast. They are crabs yes, but they are also creating the oil trapped under the surface to come bubbling up.

Are they warning us of a future disaster from hurricanes? Maybe because it wouldnt take much of one to send all the underground oil to the marshes and land.

As they mention in the video if you were to simply fly over you would not see anything.

I think the man in the video shows alot of sensitivity and understanding but is also very deeply concerned at his findings and asks BP to begin testing the soil.

video.yahoo.com...

Antar, thanks for this thread. I have info on this spill that would have blood shooting from your eyes!

I can't start a thread yet, but we are being LIED to about it all.

BP & our government are in bed with each other.

This well that's being plugged is NOT the ONLY well that's leaking.

Current satellite photos show 12,000 square miles of Gulf waters with oil on it.

Officially, more than 205 MILLION gallons of oil leaked. Almost 19 times larger than the Exxon Valdez spill (only 11 million gal.) Officially only 35 million gallons were skimmed. What happened to the other 170 MILLION gallons of oil???

Oh yeah, it evaporated. NOT. It's hiding from sight and killing the life it touches.

And then there's the Corexit, so toxic it's banned elsewhere. And I just heard on TV that BP is saying Corexit is NOT TOXIC!!! And the seafood is safe to eat!!! Have you heard of the Depopulation agenda?

Our government & BP are enacting it and most of the trusting sheeple will NOT believe it.

I have more info than I can post here. I could scream at what is being done to the Gulf, to the USA! People think Glenn Beck is crazy??? The True Story is scarier than anything GB has thought of. GB thinks the US is being taken over by the Commies (they're useful idiots, what is scarier are the people using the Commies to take over the US).

People need to know what is being done to them!!!

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
75% of the oil has gone according to BP??

Lots of oil never surfaced because of the corexit and most of the oil that got on the beaches wash raked over or buried with sand.

Maybe BP needs a new slogan, this would be a nice one in my opinion.
"Out of sight, out of mind"

Maybe this article will help us people remind of what BP is destroynig in the gulf.
www.peachygreen.com...

edited to add an extra link

[edit on 6-8-2010 by DutchBigBoy]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
this was on euronews ~3 days ago, think they dont censor things so hard in europ

the actual story here : euronews

[edit on 6-8-2010 by NoNzeNz]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Thank you for this revealing video. I just posted it on my FB wall to everyone and I will be posting it to other forums I belong to.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by starrmtn001

I did the same thing haha.

But we should remember to try and make sure we don't spread fear with such information. Nothing worse than a bunch of people fearing the worst - achieves nothing.

But people need to know, something or someone needs to combat the BP propaganda

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
So where is the EPA in all of this?????

The Spin Doctors are saying the Govt. is overseeing what is going on down there.

It would appear that the good old boys are keeping up their lies, deceptions and disregard for the citizens to keep the crude people happy.

When these people get their karmic reward I would not want to be them!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
About a month ago, this was all over cnn, and msnbc. Anderson Cooper, Keith Olberman, and Rachel Maddow were showing that they were covering up the oil on the beaches. They even had tractors in doing it.

They (BP, government) are relying on people to have very short memories, or to not watch the news in the summertime.

In Alaska, they are still finding it under the sand. 20 years later.

Now the big push is to try to convince people "it's all gone, all is ok", and to start eating the seafood. They admitted on Anderson Cooper's show, that they do not have a way to test for dispersants, or other pollutants, and the main test for the oil is still mainly to SMELL the fish.

It's going to end up in the soil at the landfills also, where they took all the supposedly cleaned up oil, the dispersant is likely to eat through the rubber or plastic liner that they say is under the toxic dump.

Remember the EPA after 911 told the people the air was good to breathe? While it was full of toxins. Now those people it affected can't get help. Now they say air, fish, and water clean. Oil all gone, they even said some was evaporated, after spending weeks telling people "it cannot evaporate".

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Not news, this is a natural occurrence and has happened for decades in the gulf.......

Right Doc?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by antarThe August 4 ‘Oil Budget’ released by the federal government states that only 26 percent of BP’s oil remains — and is on or just below the surface as light sheen/weathered balls, washed up on shore, or buried.

uh-huh... ONLY 26% left... it does not sound like alot... but when you consider it's 26% of... how many MILLIONS of barrels of Oil ( was it 500?)... that's ALOT.

S&F post.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Someone mentioned above about another leak, and I remember reading about it here on ATS a month or so ago. That that particular leak was south of the Horizon, and leaking more oil. Where's the news on this.

I don't trust BP or the government to give us a straight answer, and we would be crazy to expect it. No one outside of them are allowed in the area, for independent study. I think the whole clean up is a cover up.

Pun intended...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
why why why??? Its because not enough people even care. Thats why thiers no answers. We don't need oil anymore but yet we use it because its easy and already here. This will happen over and over and over again untill the oil is gone and all the profits have been made. Only then will we stop this madness. I really hope im wrong but history tells me this wont be the last time we put a scab of death on the earth.

If you really think BP is gonna clean up every little scrap of oil like they should your wrong again. They will cut corners as much as they can to save all the money they can. If they cared in the 1st place they would have spent that 500 mill to make the well safer.

They dont care...... about you, me, your families, the wild life. The only thing they care about is money. Thats all most people care about these days. I watch these BS commercials they broadcast and I think to myself what scum bags these people are.

Start careing and start demanding other forms of energy. Stop or decrease your dependentcy on oil. Build a windmill, put some solar panels up. boycott companies that are building cars that use only gas. SAVE YOUR MONEY STOP SPENDING IT ON GARBAGE YOU DONT NEED ... beacuse its mostlikely an oil based product. You want power you got it if you use your money right. THEY dont make money unless YOU spend the money. Invest in people and ideas that will stop our dependentcy on oil. The only way this will ever stop is if the profits stop. Otherwise thier gonna drill every last drop.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Have you ever heard of La Brea Tar Pits. They have this low grade of tar oil seeping up to the surface of the ground. We should probably go in and drain that thing before it gets out of hand.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_Machine
Have you ever heard of La Brea Tar Pits. They have this low grade of tar oil seeping up to the surface of the ground. We should probably go in and drain that thing before it gets out of hand.

Way to spread disinfo and try to twist everything.

But it's a Fail attempt sadly, even I can come up with better BS than that in 10 seconds.

Comparing an ancient tar pit (natural) to a man made oil spill disaster is totally asinine.

Let's see you drink that oil hot shot. Want to drink a cup of it and post it on youtube for all of us?

It's totally harmless right?

That is your implication by equating this to the Tar Pits. You are implying this is totally harmless and no big deal. So I say you should drink a cup of it in good faith.

If you refuse to drink a cup of it, than may I suggest that is because it will kill you??? And what do you think is happening to all the life forms who are FORCED TO DRINK IT because soulless beings like yourself, don't care and in fact cheer about these types of environmental disasters.

And then when intelligent folks decide to complain or condemn such callous and heartless behavior, you come in and try to downplay it like it's nothing.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You cannot be serious mayne, YOU JUST CANT? Its cool CANT OUTRUN THE SUN
... OMG I think this is a serious attempt... But its so obvious.. We really are looked at as stupids
Arnold voice(rip) wtf are you talkin about Willis??? Yea mods I know but even yal gotta laugh at this 1.

[edit on 8/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
undoubtedly you folks had not seen the earlier thread
on ATS which showed a woman telling of how BP
was bringing in loads of dirt and covering it up
on the shoreline. There was a video on it as well
that was posted. This video would make perfect
sense when in conjunction with that other
video. I think it was posted on you tube.
I'll see if I can find it.

Boondock-Saint - that first video is from Fox News. Of course this can only mean that it is a made up disinfo story with fake pictures clearly designed to be propoganda against the Obama administration because of their (Fox News) racism.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by problemsolvr

Yes BP did bull doze sand over the oil, but that seems more like oozing of some sort.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Well, that thought also crossed my mind, and the fact that the gulf floor also oozes oil naturally, I don't know if there is a connection.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

In Alaska, they are still finding it under the sand. 20 years later.

Snow, do you know how it ends up under the sand without the bulldozing, that is.

Does it seep under?

[edit on 113131p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777]

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join