It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Fluoride Hits Mainstream Television in Australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The Truth About Fluoride Hits Mainstream Television in Australia

www.liveleak.com

a local news broadcast in Melbourne, Australia has done just that, exposing the realities of what fluoride really does to the human body.

The news anchor from todaytonight op More..ens the introduction to the clip by stating “the truth is, fluoride is a poison and adding it to our drinking water is an evolving social experiment started 40 years ago. Now, one of the world’s top fluoride experts has issued a grim warning about what it could be doing to our health and that of unborn children.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The video of the news clip is on the website linked. This shouldn't be news to anyone except for the fact that a mainstream news outlet is the one broadcasting this. Encouraging... now for the United States... think that's ever gonna happen?? Do you think if American media mentioned this, enough people would recognize it for what it is? I've been given the story my entire life that the reason I have good teeth is because of the fluoride in the water... it wasn't until a few years ago that I really got "the rest of the story"... how many more people are like that? Many.

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It's actually most likely true too.

Water fluoridation occurred in Nazi Germany over 68years ago with the purpose to aid in sedating prisoners.

Also, there is evidence that studies and experiments with fluoride's biological reactions with human bodies go back as far as the late 1800s.

There is actually reams of evidence about the subject, although the majority of it is in book form at the stuffy old library that no one visits anymore (except for free internet and movies!)....

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Finally.....most people i speak to about this problem wont believe it unless they see it on T.V.

Now i can start spreading the video and maybe get some discussion happening amongst my friends and family without the accusations of being too paranoid.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have for a long time wondered why we REALLY have to drink this stuff in our water and chlorine too.

I am surprised to see all those other European countries that don't add fluoride.

So whats the answer, drink bottled water and use natural toothpaste?

S+F, thanks OP.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I saw this in the store and found it disturbing.

Drinking water for babies with ADDED flouride!

"http://www.nurserywater.ca/images/baby/Graphics/4liter_products_baby.jpg">

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is why I drink refrigerator water(as I call it). The tap just seems too dirty to just drink regularly. :/

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Fluoride is awful stuff. Much can be found about it online.

Always filter your drinking water, and use fuoride-FREE toothpaste.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thank You so much for this thread

I am very happy to see this hit msm even if in Australia

Does anyone know how good Sensodyne is?
That's what I use

Thanks again for the thread
Star n Flag!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Toms fluoride free toothpaste at shoppers drugmart. not sure if you got those in the states.

There's another brand I found too but don't have it here with me. Fluoride free tooth paste is there, you just gotta look a little closer. Makes you wonder why the option exists if there's nothing to worry about.

I also use a water distiller for my drinking water, but it removes the minerals unfortunately and can be bad in itself, just make sure you get those minerals in you and use the charcoal filter to keep the PH level of your water a little higher then normal if you can - alkalide. The body is a sensitive system and PH level is something we often overlook in our diet. Many foods are very acidic.

Distill your water if you can but try to get minerals into it, and let me know how you did that! - cheaply.

Guaranteed though if you go buy a drink somewhere it probably has fluoride in it as it was probably made from tap water - a coffee etc. All you can really do is reduce the damage. I can't confirm if Noni juice does reverse the effects but i'd like to. In the future I want to see if I can get a brain scan just to see whats' going on.

Anyways, fluoride!! its evil! Don't bother trying to convince anyone though.. people will think your an #$%hole for trying to tell em to raise your kids but maybe you should - Yeah, don't poison that ##$$^^ KID!! I hate watching 2 years olds guzzle liters of aspertame as well but what can you do. Just mind your own health, bring it to people's attention, how they choose to ignorantly respond is their decision.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Fluoride is a toxic, intentionally put into water supplies to (a) save the military money, (b) save the effort of having to put this toxic waste (fluoride) elsewhere like a legitimate toxic waste, and (c) to MAKE EVERYBODY DUMBER AND MORE PASSIVE!

PS It doesn't help your teeth at all. The Chinese and Germans proved this a long time ago.

Fluoride is TOXIC WASTE from the military nuclear industry.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by doorhand

So whats the answer, drink bottled water and use natural toothpaste?

It's true that fluoride is bad for you if ingested. That's why most toothpaste packaging advises you not to swallow it.

It is interesting though that tooth carries decreased when fluoride tooth paste and fluoridated water was introduced and have risen in numbers again since people have been drinking more bottled water.

I'm not advocating fluoride... but so long as you don't swallow it, I don't see the harm in it. There are also other great alternatives like dairy based topical creams that will re-mineralise tooth carries.

I can swear by this stuff! It prevented me getting a filling!
www.breezecare.com.au...

IRM

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Not only do Americans drink fluoride in their water but they pay for the privilege in their monthly water bill. Currently they pay for the privilege of buying fluoride-free toothpaste which costs almost twice as much as toothpaste with the fluoride "removed." I'm sure that as the poison label nature of fluoride spreads, Americans will once again pay for the privilege of "removing" fluoride from their water. Go figure.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Toms fluoride free toothpaste at shoppers drugmart. not sure if you got those in the states.

Thanks dude! I got a buddy who I discuss fluoride toothpaste with a lot and the best I found so far in non-fluoride toothpaste is some child berry crap at Walmart.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Tom's has some interesting kinds, just don't get the fennel. Its like cleaning your teeth with a dirty sock. I'm pretty sure every kind they make is fluoride free with the exception of maybe one, yeah check it out.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Baking soda, it's all you need. Takes a couple days to get used to, but super cheap.
Floss three times a day after meals. I use H2O2 3% for mouth wash, 10 times more effective than alcohol and doesn't cause cancer, great whitener too. Don't ever swallow it! You gotta buy the food grade stuff and mix it down with distilled water because the crap at the pharmacy has preservatives in it.

Oh, and one thing to remember about flouride toothpaste is that one of the fastest ways into your blood stream is sublingually (under your tongue). Just cut the crap out all together.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Reverse Osmosis water ONLY!!

After a month on the stuff you'll get nauseous if you try to drink anything else, at least i do.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Excellent thread TS

Starred and Flagged

I don't recommend reverse Osmosis as it strips everything from water including what is good for you. I do recommend a Berkey water filter with a fluoride filter attachment.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Derek darkely, i work in retail. we seel that water: ( i keep forgetting who makes it, but has a picture of a baby and has added fluroide :X effin sickening, advocating baby mind control and posioning them. I think its made by NESTLE or something...
babys dont have teeth!!!!! why do they need fluoride??? thats what ide like to email to them

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Here a clip from 2008 - Today Tonight chanel 7 report:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join