It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Three Bisexuals Be Legally Wed Polygamists in California?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by earl call

Originally posted by Annee

I'm afraid to ask what Tri-sexual is. Try-sexual I get.

Hey, you're the one in California. You can choose any three things you want to get into bed with. Total freedom in California, remember? I'd just suggest that none of your choices be venemous.

I say, Go California. If you feel confident enough to tempt venmous creatures, Florida has one of the largest antivenin centers in America. Contact them if things go wrong. In fact, contact them beforehand. Don't wait to get bit by something you don't know how venomous it is.

Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Antivenin Bank

I'm a Consenting Adult advocate only.

Unless I get an ET visit - - no TRI.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You're kidding me? You've never made contact?

Wait! What am I saying. Most don't. I forgot. I was started to assume that because you are in California, you've been to Shirley McClain's house. With Dennis Kucinich.

Well, allow me to tell you. Once you've made contact, that just about solves every problem you might have with deciding on what to do with earthlings.

Say, maybe that's what'll happen in the future. There will be a thinning of the population. Then ETs will take over to control the population growth so it doesn't get out of hand again.

I mean, that's cool that California wants gay marriage. In the sense there are too many people there already.

Nature or nurture: it could all be a grand design by the ETs. I'll have to ask.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Dr. Ron Paul advocates that gay marriage be settled not on the federal level, but on the state level.......

Can anyone say Tenth Amendment?

Each state's voters have the right to decide the issue for themselves.

This includes immigration laws, gun manufacturing laws and a host of other topics.

Ron Paul co-sponsored the 'Marriage Protection Act.'

Dr. Ron Paul on Gay Marriage Legislation
www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You're kidding me? You've never made contact?

Wait! What am I saying. Most don't. I forgot. I was started to assume that because you are in California, you've been to Shirley McClain's house. With Dennis Kucinich.

Well, allow me to tell you. Once you've made contact, that just about solves every problem you might have with deciding on what to do with earthlings.

Say, maybe that's what'll happen in the future. There will be a thinning of the population. Then ETs will take over to control the population growth so it doesn't get out of hand again.

I mean, that's cool that California wants gay marriage. In the sense there are too many people there already.

Nature or nurture: it could all be a grand design by the ETs. I'll have to ask.

Oh yes! I think we are back on the same wave length

Must have had a brain fart and took you seriously - - oh you know - way back then.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Oh yes! I think we are back on the same wave length

Must have had a brain fart and took you seriously - - oh you know - way back then.

The caveat to having made contact is that extending logic to those who haven't had contact is akin to conversing with one brain fart after another.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Dr. Ron Paul advocates that gay marriage be settled not on the federal level, but on the state level.......

That only works when it doesn't violate the 14th Amendment.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PieKeeper

That only works when it doesn't violate the 14th Amendment.

My goodness. Are you running against Ron Paul in any upcoming elections. I want to see that debate on television.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I dun'no. They're saying that gun sales in Arkansas hasn't been this huge since Bill Clinton was president.

You figure the Clintons got something to do with this all?

Arkansas Bans Gay Adoption :: Gun Sales Soar
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by textex
I dun'no. They're saying that gun sales in Arkansas hasn't been this huge since Bill Clinton was president.

You figure the Clintons got something to do with this all?

Arkansas Bans Gay Adoption :: Gun Sales Soar
www.youtube.com...

I wouldn't be surprised if the Clintons get a percentage of every gun sold in Arkansas. Even any guns Mike Huckabee might purchase.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Canis Lupus

What about a woman who wants to marry a woman and a man?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SammyB0476

Bisexual doesn't mean you are in a relationship with a man and a woman, it means you are sexually attracted to both sexes. It doesn't mean you have to marry both

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join