It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Three Bisexuals Be Legally Wed Polygamists in California?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ol bud
I live in Ca. and as far as I'm concerned the whole thing is a travisshammockery. I voted for prop 8 and find myself, along with the rest of the majority, being slapped down by an openly gay judge. From where I'm standing, there is something very wrong with that picture. I think the only way we in Ca. could have gotten a fair hearing would have been if an openly homophobic judge would have heard the case, then we would have truly unbiased relief

Set the state on fire and leave before it's too late!!!

Find one of those nearly naked chicks with her butt most prominent on facebook sending you friend requests. Accept the friend request. Go to where she lives.

Use incendiary devices and open natural gas lines to set California ablaze. You can return next season when the knew fauna begins to bloom from out of the ashes.

Fire is better than floods for people not accustomed to swimming long distances.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I honestly think that if your a consenting adult and you want to marry more then one person then you should be able to do it. There would have to be laws set up to deal with the taxes and spousal rights such as that but your a grown up and should be able to live your life the way you want and be able to opening show your love with whom you want to as long as your both consenting. I dont have a problem with that nor think its wrong.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I have a feeling that they will regret tampering with human relationships.

what does GOV have to do with me marrying anyway?

Last i herd Its between god and the man and woman involved .

Personally who cares.

MOD EDIT:
to remove off-topic material

[edit on Mon Aug 9 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TaxpayersUnleashed

As if - I am going to support anyone as disrespectful as you are.

Try respecting the diversity of human beings first.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

As if - I am going to support anyone as disrespectful as you are.

Not that you are talking to me. How many times have you said that I'm one of the most respectful people you have ever conversed with on the internet? I've lost count how many times you have complimented me ins such a way.

But I must ask....what happened to the rebellious freedom of being disrescpectful to others? James Dean and Marlon Brando and Clint Eastwood and even John Wayne are a few names of celebrities who've made reputations by being disrespectful to others.

There used to be a time when fans aspired to be cool, disresptectful....and even honest in their utterances.

This political corrctness thingy has to go.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Set the state on fire and leave before it's too late!!!

Find one of those nearly naked chicks with her butt most prominent on facebook sending you friend requests. Accept the friend request. Go to where she lives.

Use incendiary devices and open natural gas lines to set California ablaze. You can return next season when the knew fauna begins to bloom from out of the ashes.

Fire is better than floods for people not accustomed to swimming long distances.

You may be on to something. If we got all the flamers together in one place in Ca. they may produce enough heat to spontaneously ignite and start the fire thus relieving of of the guilt of wasting natural resources on an outcome that will be better delivered (in the end) by aids.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You may be on to something. If we got all the flamers together in one place in Ca. they may produce enough heat to spontaneously ignite and start the fire thus relieving of of the guilt of wasting natural resources on an outcome that will be better delivered (in the end) by aids.

Tom Shields Will Push for Bisexual Marriage Threesomes: Favors Polygamy
www.varight.com...

This guy Tom Shields is a Democrat. He is arguing that to strengthen the family unit in America, bisexual polygamy is the way to go. Plenty of variety without having to stray into the dangerous dens of gay singles bars and what nots.

The debate about AIDs goes on and on. But I can see the logic of keeping the menage a toi safe under the single krisha (roof in Russian Mafiya interpretation).

If liberals demand the freedom of choice without limitations, hey, keep it in the marital family at least?

And speaking of the near death experience....
www.pimvanlommel.nl...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Whoa. What's going on with the Berkeley Campus. Is this announcement the sign of the times in California?

What does this mean?

ls.berkeley.edu...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I had no idea there was so much IGNORANCE here at ATS...

I think the only way we in Ca. could have gotten a fair hearing would have been if an openly homophobic judge would have heard the case, then we would have truly unbiased relief

Obviously you have no idea what "unbiased" means if you think an openly homophobic judge would have given a fairer ruling.

Originally posted by TaxpayersUnleashed
You will probably regret it in the end because it is against your nature as a human.

There are a great deal of animal species that exhibit homosexual behaviors, which makes it even less surprising that humans exhibit those behaviors as well.

Originally posted by rimshot

Are you suggesting that people be killed? Is that supposed to be funny?

flamers

Originally posted by TaxpayersUnleashed
fags

You guys do realize where those terms come from right? I'll give you a hint: in the olden days they used to burn homosexuals.

This is equivalent, if not worse, than using the N word, which I doubt is permitted here at ATS.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PieKeeper

You guys do realize where those terms come from right? I'll give you a hint: in the olden days they used to burn homosexuals.

I looked it up. This is true. So true, in fact, that the derogatory term of 'faggot' comes from the old English description of a bundle of sticks used as firewood. When they burned homosexuals, they called them faggots. Like they were burning like the bundle of sticks used for burning. Eventually the term faggot came to be a derogatory term for homosexuals.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PieKeeper

There are a great deal of animal species that exhibit homosexual behaviors, which makes it even less surprising that humans exhibit those behaviors as well.

[

I kind of got a kick out of Freud's description of the 'Wolf Man.'

List of animals displaying homosexual behavior
en.wikipedia.org...

Innate bisexuality
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Bill O'Reilly was on Jay Leno the other night. Jay Leno asked O'Reilly if there was any celebrity Leno could help O'Reilly get on his show.

O'Reilly said 'Lady Ga Ga.'

Lady Ga Ga is bisexual

gone-hollywood.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Absolutely!
In fact in Cali Anything goes; if not currently it will be soon.
I say marry your dog or your son or do both at the same time.
and it doesn't matter if you are mom or dad or both

In fact hopefully some of them will be preggers teenaged criminal invaders.
YippiE
BRring it ON Baby
Just Do it
then do it again ...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
Absolutely!
In fact in Cali Anything goes; if not currently it will be soon.
I say marry your dog or your son or do both at the same time.
and it doesn't matter if you are mom or dad or both

You know, I'm all for it. Because I don't live in California. Sounds like a good idea to have a state or two where everyone who is married to their mother and/or their dog can live in peace.

That way the state I live in, we vote for what we want.

I'm going to get a lot of nasty email from Californians for saying this. But I can't help you out. Whatever happened to California is not your fault alone. It was just a continual slide into oblivion.

But I get the feeling that a lot of Californians will enjoy living in Sodom.

So, no problem from me on that part.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

There is nothing disrespectful about what i said. Only in the way it is said offended you. Im not here to paint a pretty picture of a behavior i find against the nature of the human spirit.

However i agree you should be allowed to participate in this vile behavior.

How bout respecting my diversity and my opinion.

I don't ask for your support. I don't need it. I see the world for what it is. There is no sugar coating on homo sex. hey bang each other and pretend to be happy about not being able to reproduce a child, and use society to grant a favorable opinion.

The very nature of of the homosexual relationship is based on selfishness and is unsustainable That needs the reproduction of men and women for its very survival. That is the very nature of a parasite.

However yes i believe fags should be married.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by earl call
Bill O'Reilly was on Jay Leno the other night. Jay Leno asked O'Reilly if there was any celebrity Leno could help O'Reilly get on his show.

O'Reilly said 'Lady Ga Ga.'

Lady Ga Ga is bisexual

Lady Gaga is an act. My kid has worked with her.

She may be bi-sexual - she may not be. But promoting herself - - that's a Fact.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I don't think anyone would be surprised to learn that Laddy Ga Ga is either tri-sexual or try-sexual...or both.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by earl call
reply to post by Annee

I don't think anyone would be surprised to learn that Laddy Ga Ga is either tri-sexual or try-sexual...or both.

I'm afraid to ask what Tri-sexual is. Try-sexual I get.

However - - she is marketing herself to those looking for something new - without restriction.

I grew up near Hollywood. It always surprised me when I met real person vs commercial person. They are often not even close.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I'm afraid to ask what Tri-sexual is. Try-sexual I get.

Hey, you're the one in California. You can choose any three things you want to get into bed with. Total freedom in California, remember? I'd just suggest that none of your choices be venemous.

I say, Go California. If you feel confident enough to tempt venmous creatures, Florida has one of the largest antivenin centers in America. Contact them if things go wrong. In fact, contact them beforehand. Don't wait to get bit by something you don't know how venomous it is.

Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Antivenin Bank

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Portia de Rossi to take Ellen's name

Ellen might end up married to every other actress in California.

When I first saw Portia de Rossi on that lawyer show with the skinny gal married to the Star Wars's actor, man, I thought I'd like to....you know.....know a gal like that.

Now I have to think of her being with Ellen.

That's the part about California that requires hetero adapting: your fantasies get dashed real fast.

Okay, I'm jealous of Ellen. But I'll get over it. Best wishes all around.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join