It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibriu! The return of Nemisis!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I agree photo shop. Too bad three suns don't light up the city underneath. must be low voltage bulbs.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

If there is a general concensus in this thread that the pictures posted are incorrect/falsified/optical illusion etc, will you abandon it as you have other threads?

If so I see little reason to pursue the avenue of reasoned inquiry and just leave you to believe what you choose to believe regardless.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

OMG! Bob is coming? cripes...lookout I read somewhere that if Bob accompanies nibiru, the earth will do somersaults for three days, then finally morph into the 6th carnival dimension of death and destruction

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Why aren't these 3-suns emitting any light?

I highly doubt this rare 3600 year celestial occurrence is only being seen by a select few around the world (and for the last 7 years too)!

The way the Sumerians made it sound was that this is a very obvious 'in-your-face' galactic event.

Modern humans have cried wolf so much now that this (I believe, TRUE) event has become laughable.

Remember when the army had their mock on Operation Planet X, back in 2003? They certainly did their part at damage-control-debunking!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster
reply to post by buddhistpunk

I take it you didnt read the report? Reflections seen by dozens on the streets!? Riiiiight!

There is no indication that the image presented is exactly what the alleged other witnesses saw.

The other witnesses could have easily seen a sundog, while the image presented in the OP could have been totally unrelated -- perhaps a reflection in a double pane window, or even a photoshopped image.

I would like to see multiple images from multiple witnesses.

[edit on 8/6/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Weird, I look at the Sun everyday (weather permitting) through my appropriately filtered telescope and only ever see one sun - just like everyone else that does the same all around the world.

It doesn't surprise me some people believe this rubbish, I thought my mate was joking the other day when he said he didn't know what stars were... Sadly he wasn't. If you're going to take an interested in something like 'Nibiru', at least do some basic research into the physical principles involved, unless you arn't prepared to be disappointed by the sudden reality it's all a load of rubbish of course.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster
Hi

Now i am unsure about this whole idea but the evidence for this approaching apocalypse is starting to sway me more toward this really happening.

In this picture we see 3 sun like objects could this be the signs of Nibriu great return? I think maybe so!

At dusk about 8 pm, three "suns" suddenly appeared and illuminated the sky above Leshan City, Sichuan Province, lasting for about 10 minutes on July 26, Sichuan News reported. "This remains a mystery and needs a comprehensive analysis," said Professor Wang Sichao, a researcher of the Purple Mountain Observatory of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.

www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 5-8-2010 by UFOmaster]

The light is coming from inside the room and is being reflected on the glass. They didn't do a video because at some point the lights would catch the camera at the right angle and it would be more obvious than it is that the lights originate in the room. Look at the glare on the glass. Flat out hoax.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged
reply to post by muzzleflash

With all due respect, respectable adults do not continuously post terrible source material vaguely related to the topic title while proposing the content to be important.

Sure they don't.
But you shouldn't fight ignorance with name calling.
Fight it with logic and evidence.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wow. 5 seconds later in simple MS paint you can see the squared-off artifacts that are a telltale sign of photoshop tomfoolery. Top sun and left sun are clearly edited onto the image.

GG. No Re.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Wow. 5 seconds later in simple MS paint you can see the squared-off artifacts that are a telltale sign of photoshop tomfoolery. Top sun and left sun are clearly edited onto the image.

GG. No Re.

I believe this is fake, too, but the squared-off artifacts are not the reason. Those artifacts are "blocking artifacts" and can occur in ALL jpeg-compressed images -- even non-photoshopped images.

Blocking artifacts happen when the jpeg compression algorithm tries to "average out" two adjacent dissimilar colors (i.e., jpeg compression combines pixels; when one combined pixel ends up between two colors, jpeg compression "takes an educated guess" at the color). These blocks are in multiples of 8 x 8 pixel groupings, just like in the image.

If you look closely, the same type of blocking artifacts are occurring between the tops of the buildings and the sky, but I'm pretty sure the buildings are really there.

Yes -- the suns certainly could have been simply photoshopped in. But the blocking artifacts are not necessarily evidence of this. I think the suns are just a reflection of a light source off of a window.

[edit on 8/6/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

I'm not sure where to begin but I'll do so by reiterating what everyone else said. There's only 1 picture with almost 3.5 million people?

Last time I checked, Nibiru was alleged to be the twin, binary companion star of ours. I've yet to hear, until now, anything about it being a ternary star.

I read the report you linked about dozens of people, allegedly reporting on one picture in a city of millions, but with the other information available in this thread it doesn't give much credibility, at least to me and my opinions.

I certainly considered photoshop as a possibility although upon my own analysis, and that confirmed by Soylent Green Is People, I don't believe that to be the case for the same reasons.

And, most importantly, my own personal and most likely, logical explanation is the same as DrJay1975. It really looks like a ceiling light with three bulbs reflected against glass while taking a picture of the skyline. I suspect it's above a dining room table or in a living room. Again, to reiterate what's already been said, how do you explain 3 suns on an overcast day? I'm convinced it's a reflection of lights unless you, the OP, convinces me otherwise.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
My late dad showed me one of these guys when I was a kid. It sure wasn't the sun, but he called it a "sun dog". He was from Minn. and I'm sure he got his vocabulary about this, from there. Our sun dog looked much bigger than the sun, as it is an atmospheric phenomenom. It doesn't hurt your eyes to look at it, like the real sun would. But our's was showing in a clear or just slightly overcast sky. The Chinese triple play is much more hazy. There's no sense in getting obnoxious about this report. In fact, this really is a rarely occuring atmospheric event. I don't know how they got to this term, sun dog, from seeing these apparitions, out over the Minn. praires.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join