It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*New 9/11 Theory*.."The Ball Theory"!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I was the first to say, 9-11 did not go down like they've portrayed however, when people say things like "this (ball) was not supposed to be filmed" well, I just have a real tough time with that.

Whoever pulled this 'clandestine attack' off would not have relied on hope. ('hope' this doesn't get seen or filmed?) It's just ridiculous.

If this was a 'ball' then, why not just let it BE a ball and still blame it on Osama?
Whose going to challenge him anymore than we already have, as to what he's capable or not capable of producing?
The government can spin (lie about) anything they want and most will believe them anyway.

So......why not let all four of these 'things' be drones (controlled by these 19 terrorists at remote locations) and call it a day? Why involved airplanes and airports and car rentals and passengers and cell phones and flight schools and passports etc all with the PTB crossing their fingers and hoping they won't get caught?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
The debunkers here lie a lot.Even when you show them evidence,they act as though it don't exist.

The reason for most of these conspiracies is because there IS evidence.Lots of it.Overwhelmingly so.That's the whole reason why there is a "truth movement".People know when they are being lied too.They're not stupid.You debunkers only help prove that there are people out there that lie and put out dis-info to try and keep the public from finding out the truth.

Your debating is weak when all you do is call people liars.Especially when you're the ones caught lying.

The soft nose of a plane went through a 200 feet wide building made out of steel and concrete and came out the other side..unscathed people.That's not possible unless it was modified.Sorry.
www.youtube.com...

You debunkers lie and say we see conspiracies because we want to..weak tactic.It's because of all the evidence.If there was no evidence people wouldn't even think about it.Simple as that.Then you turn around and say you're "delusional,crazy or a kook" just because people have a different opinion.Resorting to insults is all you can do.You call people with evidence a "conspiracy theorist" and call them crazy.What kind of reasoning is that?You can't win the debate so you call them names??So childish,and you expect people to take you serious?

All I have left to say is...NEXT!
You really can't call anyone a liar when you just lied about your irrational claims of 9/11 being controlled demolition having any evidence whatsoever. There has not been any evidence proving the controlled demolition idea to be a reality. It's nothing more than lies (such as there being nanothermite, or your subtle lie about the world trade center buildings having "planes" in mind when they made it) and speculation.

Just because it looks like a controlled demolition, doesn't mean it is one, especially given the fact that controlled demolitions usually have flashes going up and the down the building, where as you see a small number of flashes prior to the collapse. There are some other flashes, but they occur during the collapse.

Controlled demolition also have a series of bangs occur prior to the collapse. Clearly buildings of that size would have very audible bangs. There has been no evidence of these bangs occurring. There might be one or two videos of an explosion, but that's not enough. And the video of the bangs happening during the collapse: Again, they occur prior to the collapse, and it sounded more like the debris hitting the ground.

And the debris, who could forget that: I wasn't aware that the funnels of debris coming out of WTC 1 and 2 were common among controlled demolitions. I guess all of those scientists writing peer reviewed papers on the towers didn't know that either. Apparently they also weren't aware that planes/debris and fire seem to have no impact on explosives whatsoever. I really shouldn't have to explain myself here, you and every other person who believe in this theory should already know this stuff. After all, who claims a tragic event is a controlled demolition without knowing the basics of controlled demolition?

Since you've obviously read the NIST report (why be against something you haven't even read?) try reading this: www.911myths.com... I'm probably wasting my time here, but who knows? Maybe you'll finally listen to reason.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by technical difficulties]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by technical difficulties

I didn't lie about the towers being built with planes in mind..that was the people who designed the towers.Go call them liars.

"Could withstand multiple plane impacts".-Frank A DeMartini
www.youtube.com...

Caught lying again weren't you?I haven't lied once.

Just so you know,these are not my claims,I'm merely repeating them.I said it looks like a controlled demo.By the fact they fell straight down in seconds into an ready to go pile.Which they hurriedly rushed out of there under armed guard to be shipped off to be melted down.Didn't even examine %80 of the steel.Only about 200 pieces of steel out of 1000's were kept for investigators.Evidence of evidence being destroyed before being examined in one of the biggest attacks on America since Pearl Harbor ending in mass murder.

There's tons of evidence of a controlled demo.And lots of witnesses to back it up too.So take your lies else where!Steel and concrete buildings like WTC 7 don't fall like a controlled demo from fire.If this were true then all the demolition companies would be out of business.

You trust Nist?They were there to investigate the collapse the cause being planes and that's it.Their mind was set from the beginning.

Nist was caught lying over and over again.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

You say there's no proof of explosives but how would Nist know there wasn't any explosives if they never tested for them?Especially when you have witnesses reporting them!?Because they could have been the real reason the towers "collapsed" now couldn't they?A real investigator investigates everything.It's also mandatory in a terrorist attack to test for explosives.

There's evidence.

Proof of explosions in building 7 AFTER the towers were down.Listen to what Barry Jennings says.!
www.youtube.com...

Barry was stepping over bodies in the lobby of building 7.An explosion knocked him back into the 8th floor.The landing below him blew away.Barry was trapped for several hours.
www.youtube.com...

People died from explosions in the basement.
www.youtube.com...

Witnesses to the explosions."Explosion blew us back"..can't more blunt than that.
www.youtube.com...

Then you have the floors in the towers exploding to dust 3 to 4 floors at a time way below the collapse.How is this possible when there's no pressure yet from the floors above.Plus the floors exploded out ward,away from itself.So where did the pressure come from?Not from the floors above.
www.youtube.com...

That's evidence.

Firemen want answers for the BS investigation and destroyed evidence and everything else that happened on 9/11!
www.youtube.com...

I'm not a truther.These are not my claims.Don't mistake them as such.These testimonies are from people that were there,or designed the towers,architects and engineers,witnesses.And U.S. Experts say Explosives brought down the towers.And I'm sure if you called up a demos expert and asked them if fire could bring down a steel and concrete building like WTC7 like a controlled demo in a ready to go pile I'm sure they would love to tell you that it's the most ridiculous thing they've ever heard in their life.
www.youtube.com...

And as for the ball theory..I only thought that it was interesting.Then I get attacked and accused blah blah blah by typical debunker behavior...childish.Then they lie on top of attacking me.Is this considered normal at ATS?

But don't use their insults as an excuse to close this thread because that's probably their goal.I can handle myself..and expose the debunkers for what they really are.Liars and bullies harassing people online when they can't win a debate...sad.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by XxiTzYoMasterxX]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Why is this in the hoax section?It was just a theory.A 9/11 theory.There's no hoax involved.

Seems like a good way to keep people from seeing it.If that's the case then most of the 9/11 theories should be here.

Did I touch a nerve?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I didn't lie about the towers being built with planes in mind..that was the people who designed the towers.Go call them liars.
"Could withstand multiple plane impacts".-Frank A DeMartini
www.youtube.com...

Caught lying again weren't you?I haven't lied once.

Frank A DeMartini never designed the WTC, so you lied there....

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Why is this in the hoax section?It was just a theory.A 9/11 theory.There's no hoax involved.

Seems like a good way to keep people from seeing it.If that's the case then most of the 9/11 theories should be here.

Did I touch a nerve?
Have to ask a mod about to be sure, but my guess is because it is a 9/11 theory involving "MAGIC BALLS".

I don't think it was you, the other 'magic ball' thread was moved to HOAX also.

Maybe the video guy admitted it was a helicopter?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If there was no real planes involved, then what of the passengers on board the planes that were killed?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

The maker of the video said he was a designer..my bad.

Frank A DeMartini was Manager of WTC Construction & Project Management.Still I think he would know a hell of a lot more then the debunkers do.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
How was this proven by staff to be a hoax?

I'm starting to believe all those threads that only exist for a few minutes before deletion.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I believe the "ball" was tought to be a drone vehicle of some sort.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

The maker of the video said he was a designer..my bad.

That is why you do not get your information from conspiracy theory videos... they are mostly lies and half truths

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is what i have a difficult time understand about this:

1. Your telling me that not only did they (whoever you claim is responsible for this) was not only able to get that edited footage out to every single News team, get them to show it instead of the numerous "real" footages that must have been sent it to them. Including news stations from all sides of the Political spectrums from CNN to Fox News.

2. The error in the footage by showing the nose of the plane and the 3D object on the Fuselage was detected by EVERY DAY NEWS TEAM and "faded to black" as you say, yet it went through unnoticed by what must have been a no doubt expert, team of film editors and government officials who had been briefed on what mustve been the HIGHEST level of classified information?

3. As somebody who spends a good, uninterrupted 4 daily hours on video editing software, that is on the consumer market, I find it difficult to think that a team of high experts with software that is more than likely unavailable to the public, would make such a mistake. When editing on a multiple layer video, a layer "mask" can be applied on which to add a foreground object to a precomposed video. For this to work...The footage would have been in the BGround, the 2nd tower isolated and pulled into 3D space to add explosion, and a plane inserted over top. With the software that I HAVE (a freshman college student), even I could line up a mask line with the side of a 1,362ft building and have move opposite the cameras movement to stay aligned with the building, thus eliminating the nose peeking through. It would take about 10 minutes, did the government call me? I have no new Voicemails from 9 years ago!

4. Lastly, if video editors truely were involved out there, wouldnt it seem more likely that ONE news station would be bribed into showing a doctored footage of a ball entering the camera shot to raise speculation, rather than ALL of them bribed to show fake planes? Then theres the question of the thousands of amatuer videos that are still retained by the public from cellphones, cameras, camcorders, you name it. If ANY of them had caught just a Ball going into the tower, it would hit this site within minutes. The guy in the linked video can barely build a Green Screen set stage for his show, and it is clear that when the interviewee is talking, a still mask is used because the guy at the desk is completely still for almost 2 minutes.

Whats wrong with the theory that the Muslims hijacked the planes and flew them into the buildings? CIA informed, or not. Someone help me out here

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

Would you agree that a couple of the 9/11 tapes were faked.The way you can tell is by the smoke.Some videos the smoke from the towers is on the wrong side.

I think it was put in the hoax section because it wasn't a ball.But I knew that I just thought the theory was interesting.I still say it was a modified plane.Or a missile made to look like a plane.This is why it went through the building and came out the other side before exploding.

And watch the dive of the plane in some videos it comes out of the smoke it seems in a dive,then in other videos it goes perfectly straight across.I think some videos were faked.Just some.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Why would you reply to MY post and not address a thingle thing that I said? You just got your two-cents in, congrats haha. I could agree that alot of videos were doctored in either direction whteher or not some people put UFO's in or put Planes in to try to get money for footage.

Do i believe that all the news stations in the entire WORLD all showed fake footage? Absolutely not. Do i think that expert editors would make these mistakes? Absolutely not. You give me 5 days and i can make you a video of a plane hitting the World Trade Centers. They mustve had years, things like that just dont happen. Im sorry. Not to mention the thousands of eye witnesses that began filming after the first plane.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This has to be it.
The 911 ball theory.
Well the Illuminati have all the balls to play with.

This proves the no plane theory.
Dislodges the DEW theory.

Orbs in the air have been around since the 1940s Foo.
At least B-17s and others witnessed them.
Except no one saw 911 orbs.

Explosives and mk ultra suicide hijackers in an Illuminati
scheme for global domination are the best ingredients for
a conspiracy theory.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Apparently there has been newly leaked, high-resolution footage showing a detailed blow-up image of the mysterious ball:

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join