It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly released UFO files from the UK government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Newly released UFO files from the UK government

ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk

The files contain a wide range of UFO-related documents, drawings, letters and parliamentary questions covering the years 1995-2003.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

The UK Government just released these files, including a lot of alleged UFO encounters. I just finished reading 1 file, still need time to read the others,.. Of course there is no conclusive evidence presented in these files, regarding outer space intelligence, just observations, sightings, speculation,.. I just wish they would release the alleged video of Eisenhower allegedly meeting with aliens in the 50's
But it's a good step directing to UFO disclosure. I picked this up in the MSM, that felt good. Ofcourse some of you out there, are as convinced as me that we are not alone, and that the governments throughout the world have made contact, have had encounters with alien life forms, have indeed gained technology through back engineering some aliens crafts... we are just waiting for TPTB to release the undeniable proof of our beliefs, and get this matter finally dealt with.

Anyways enjoy!

ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join