It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure- Help me find it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hello Fellow ATSers,

After the recent release of these files it got me thinking. If they would do a tv special about the subject and Disclose it would thier be records of the tv space booking. IF so were can we find this information.

It would atleast give us a clue if their is something in the works.

If anyone has any other ideas on were we can find clues post here and lets get searching.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

So mainly, Were do i find the tv time slots that have been bought and who by.

Also do we have anyone that works in news centers that could possibly have some information.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Whoever is going to disclosure will have to have PROOF.

So wether it's a government or private person, they are going to have to show some kind of craft, body, etc.

Now, who is the biggest "holder" of proof, the US government. Just about everybody knows where the proof is, it's six levels down at Wright Patterson AFB

I say, bring it on BIG TIME,

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

Yeh i'd excited to say the least

any idea if we can find out if they are hiring people for it maybe we can get someone to blab imo

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yeah... no.. i don't think we'll have disclosure unless the aliens disclose themselves. Unfortunately TPTB enjoy their strangle hold on the world's population to much to let it go. Understanding that we are not alone would change EVERYTHING.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by NWOPrimate]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOPrimate

you miss my point i'm not debating whether or not we will have disclosure, I'm after help finding the signs of the goverment preparing for it. Like booking certain people to go on tv and buying tv time.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by NWOPrimate

you miss my point i'm not debating whether or not we will have disclosure, I'm after help finding the signs of the goverment preparing for it. Like booking certain people to go on tv and buying tv time.

That's a BIG ASK, and I appreciate where your going with this.

But, booking people to go on TV to announce disclosure would take time to put together, so hence, the factual evidence, which you seek, is not there.

Disclosure will come and soon, but the way it is going to come out is up for discussion. The frustrating part about all of this, is, as I said before, the people of this planet will require proof.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Richard C. Hoagland, Art Bell,and George Noory if you serious give them an email tell them what your up too they would be glad to help you, Richard has made some interesting statements in the past few times he has be on air. i could be by the end of this year, NASA DoD NORAD all were made reference too the brits made the first move the released there lamo info, at least to me lamo, for me it would have to be close encounters of the 5th kind. good luck with your endeavor, may you live long and prosper V.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

No.. i don't think i missed your point. I believe you're looking for ideas to help get disclosure and my personal belief is that the truth is out there, but its so well kept that we won't hear it unless someone more powerful then TPTB, namely the aliens themselves decide, enough is enough. Hopefully that will be soon.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Gosh.. i hate being the negative one here, but those guys have already said everything they're going to say. They have no "proof" and have done everything they can do already.. no amount of statements as proved by the Disclosure Project will bring about disclosure..

Any other ideas??

Ok ok.. what if someone.. or a few people decided to rush area 51 with video cameras.. you know.. throw caution to the wind and just start running towards the base with cameras. ??

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
i know this is a bit farfetched and sorry i cant help with anything but do you people know or heard about the british hackers who got busted a few months back for hacking into the US Governments computers and found all sorts of information and pictures apparently of UFOs

Would be nice to talk to him

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Oh my.. that was more then a few years ago.. that was Gary McKinnon!! He's famous for having hacked into the Pentagon and found references to Non-Terresteral Officers. Annnywayy.. that dude would be awesome to have an open conversation with. Actually.. it would be more awesome if he wouldn't have gotten caught cuz then maybe he would have gotten proof..

Apparently it was in 2001 and 2002.. Wikipedia

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Turns out that Gary's mom has her own website and she has a "contact" button... TruthSeeker.. u should email her to try to see if you can get an interview.

scroll to the bottom for "contact" link.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET
Now, who is the biggest "holder" of proof, the US government. Just about everybody knows where the proof is, it's six levels down at Wright Patterson AFB.

I'd have to say that there's not a whole lot of proof of that, either. As mentioned here before, the U.S. doesn't own the world, and incontrovertible proof could land anywhere. The claim that the U.S. government has some kind of lock on the proof is difficult to support.

new topics

top topics

join