It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official BTS Fantasy Football League Comp 2010

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Grr, the email I got said 5pm but I failed to realize the eastern part. Sorry for not making it guys, I will be fully invested in this league though so don't worry. I am happy with my team though. Although would have been fun to be there. Excited for the season to start!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I put a poll up and added some new graphics to the trophy catalog for anyone who cares to look.

I hope everyone who wasn't at the draft has had a chance to look at their team and is satisfied.

We're pretty much all set, just have to wait for the season, which starts in 12 days. Hopefully it'll hurry up and get here.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Looking forward to this years competition. Going to be hard for me agian this year, not having cable TV anymore.

At least we get to see up to 3 games a week, lol

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
As I stated in the league forum...I apologize for not making it to the draft as I was busy with work. Im impressed with the team I got though all my position players are top tier and most of them are Probowlers which is great. I dont think I could have put a team like that myself specially cause I hate Phillip Rivers and Antonio Gates with all my guts. Add to that that if history proves right Im a horrible drafter anyways.

Cant wait for season to start....

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
First off, I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the draft but thanks to Oz for letting people know beforehand here and like he mentioned my computer packed in so It was impossible for me to make it unfortunately.

It's a shame I know, but there’s nothing I can do about it now I guess but I should be here for the entire season without fail and I can't wait for it to start! It should be alotta fun!!

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

You and I are head to head in the first game...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

O'RLY?!?!

Well, I'm still trying to sort out my team so I'm actually happy with it and it's looking bleak so come week 1 ..err.. go easy on me Kay?

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Novus and I are going at it week one as well, but we all know that who has the better team.

It feels good to start out 1-0.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I have to confess that I don't know what the waiver order is...and I just went from six to five...

Could someone explain that to me please?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well, I'm not really sure how it is determined in the beginning, but when the season starts and games have been played, the best teams usually are higher in waiver order, and the worst teams are lower. The lower you are, the more likely you are to win in a waiver battle (i.e. two players want to pick up the same guy).

Once you pick up someone, however, you go up in the waiver order. This can limit the pickups you can get if a lower waiver team wants the same players.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

Thank you...I am thinking that I am just going to keep my team. I may have lucked out with Ryan Mathews who looks like he can make a splash as a rookie running back...and until Big Ben returns, Sanchez looks like he could be a sleeping giant...save for the fact that the first several games are against juggernauts...meh...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I am pretty confident that Matt Schaub will bring me a few wins on his own, and Carson Palmer isn't bad either. I like my team, for the most part. I could have a better RB core, but it will have to do.

Oh, and WR core.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Bushido Kanji]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'm looking to trade away Jay Cutler or David Garrard for a WR if anyone's interested??

Anyone, Anyone at all!!!

:bash:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I have them both as my QB's in another Fantasy Football league, what a horrid QB combo....Hopefully one of them steps it up! Or it could be a long, long season.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

Ahhhh, but I also have Tom Brady.

The thing is though, I completely missed the draft because of my crappy laptop so they were both picked for me unfortunately and I only need 1 of them. Don't mind which one tbh

A WR is what I'm in dire need of though.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I am very happy with my QB situation

Can't get much better than that, especially with Carson Palmer as my backup. Granted, he isn't what he used to be, but he still has the weapons and he may just breakout again this year.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

How about Jabar Gafney for Cutler?

Anybody need a RB? All of mine are available...Charles, Forte, Best, and A.Foster. In fact I would trade any of my players, even Moss or Fitzgerald. I would need a stud QB or TE in return.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Boognish

Hmmmm, what about Moss or Fitzgerald for Cutler (or Garrard..Or both)??

I may even throw in a TE like you say you wanted.....

Pllleeaasseeeeeeeeeeeeeee???? *begs*

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Don't forget about kick returning wide receivers. If you need to fill spots, look for those on the free agents.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

While your offer is very flattering, I'm afraid I would have to decline.

I don't even like Cutler; but I'm already losing confidence in my starter Kolb. He has not looked good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join