It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official BTS Fantasy Football League Comp 2010

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The regular season is trivial. We all know I will ultimately re-claim what is rightfully mine and win the championship.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

You got to make it to the playoffs though...

Just saying...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

Don't worry, my friend. I will do so.

Thank you for your concern.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It doesn't look like many people are very active with their teams. A lot of really low scores. Looking at the starting line-ups, there's a lot of teams that are consistently starting players on bye weeks.

I think we will definitely be downsizing to a 10 team league next year. I'm not trying to be an ass by doing that, but I'd like to have an active league. People who go weeks without even editing their starting line-up don't help that.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Oz...check the commentary field on our match up...

Oh...

And never speak to me again...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Whatever californication...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Maybe my team might actually win some games if I quit tinkering with my lineup.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Boognish

Keep an eye on Randy Moss. He was waived by the Vikings. I'm sure someone will sign him, but you may want to watch that in case it's not before next weekend.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Yeah I saw that....I'm not sure I care where he ends up. He's gonna be on my bench. Moss and Fitzgerald are destroying my season.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Once again, documents updated: docs.google.com...#

We have a record that could potentially be broken next week. The longest single season winning streak record is on the line. If Modern Americana wins next week against Boognish, that will be 9 wins in a row. The current record is 8.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The ATS division again won the inter-division battle against the BTS division. The ATS division has a big lead in the win-loss columns over the BTS division in inter-division competition this year and all-time:

Week 6: 5-1 ATS
Week 7: 3-3 split
Week 8: 4-2 ATS

That makes it 12-6 ATS over BTS this year and 50-40 ATS over BTS all-time. You guys gotta step your game up!

Only one team is undefeated in inter-division play this year thus far, and that of course is Modern Americana. Two teams are winless, and neither one is Oz if you can believe it! Canadian Mod Squad and Senor Boognish are 0-3 in inter-division play this year thus far.

One more interesting note, Oz is 2-0 since changing his team name. Another interesting note, there are only two teams with an actual winning streak (one game winning streaks don't count as a "streak"), and Oz is one of them. Coincidence?!?!

edit on 11/2/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
posted on 8/5/2010 @ 05:26 PM

Can I just go ahead and say that the Cowboys WILL be playing in the superbowl this year with homefield advantage?

Ok...The cowboys will be playing in the superbowl this season at their own stadium. Book it.

Pre-season predictions. They are funny.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

It is tough being a cowboys fan right now. But as a loyal fan I will continue to wear my jersey and watch them every Sunday. I was also one who had high hopes for the season...

Same thing happened to Viking and Charger fans though...ugh, none of us predicted this back in August.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What what in the butt.

Eagles are going to win this division, mi breddas.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
9-7 Buffalo for a wild card...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Lions will be the Super Bowl champs.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Memshock

Seeing as my reply yo you would seriously breach the T and C's, please check your facebook profile page for my reply to you

Now back to resuming my holiday, see you guys next week

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Sorry, buddy, but the Sex Machine gets shut down this week. You may as well just start preparing for next week.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I don't feel confident this week at all. I want Michael Vick to do well because I want the Eagles to win, but I want the least amount points from him possible...

Damn you, Boognish!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PETROLCOIN
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Sorry, buddy, but the Sex Machine gets shut down this week. You may as well just start preparing for next week.

Hmmm, now where did I hear that before?

Oh yeah, last week...when my bench players destroyed one of the other cocky players

As I mentioned last time, lets just see how it all plays out

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join