It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official BTS Fantasy Football League Comp 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ok guys its about that time of the year again

We need to start organising a date for the draft. Please put your available times down here, so we can find the most suitable time for everyone

Novus (our league GM) has asked for dates between August 24th and August 30th, and the times which would be most suitable for you.

Please also welcome our newest challengers guys....

Now let the sledging begin

:bash:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Also, can someone email Bunch, if anyone has his email address. He hasnt been on ATS for over a month

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Can I just go ahead and say that the Cowboys WILL be playing in the superbowl this year with homefield advantage?

Ok...The cowboys will be playing in the superbowl this season at their own stadium. Book it.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I sent Bunch an email.

As of right now, I'm available at any time on any day. I'm just waiting to see when most other people are available and I'll pick a date and time.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

LOOOOOOOOOOL

There's a higher possibility of Terrell Owens' head deflating...than the Cowboys making the superbowl

Also, as for times...my preferences would be in between the 25th of August to the 28th. Im not working those days so I can manage the time difference between down here and the US a bit better

[edit on 5/8/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What ever works for the majority is good for me. I will work around what ever time is set up.

And devo...

:shk:

That's about all that needs to be said.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You guys are just jealous.....that is all.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Please put your available times down here, so we can find the most suitable time for everyone

I can do the draft, as far as I'm aware right now, on probably just about any day that you guys choose.

Timewise though, it would be preferable to do it anytime around 4PM - 10PM GMT but if that's not possible because of the wide variety of timezones here then I can maybe work around any other time. (as long as it's not like 3 or 4 AM ofc.) so it shouldn't be an issue for me....Er..I hope.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
You guys are just jealous.....that is all.

Jealous of what exactly?

I seriously hope you only draft Cowboys players so you will see how incorrect your prediction is

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I seriously hope you try....because I don't want excuses when I go 16-0

[edit on 7-8-2010 by DevolutionEvolvd]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
I seriously hope you try....because I don't want excuses when I go 16-0

[edit on 7-8-2010 by DevolutionEvolvd]

Oh I see

You really meant 0-16

Its ok, we can forgive you because you're a noob

btw- you need to post your best available time to attend the draft. Its only 3 weeks away

[edit on 7/8/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

In the evening. Anytime after 7pm CST. (that's American time, sorta like football is american)

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If you were a real man, you'd continue this argument in chat.......

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Boognish

Ah yes

Good old Tony Romo

I suspect thats how devo's team will go this year...thats if he even gets close to winning a game, lol

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I can make time almost anywhere between Aug 24-30....Except probably for Wednesday the 25th.

At this point I don't really have a preference on any other date (between Aug 24-30)...I am in the same time zone as DevoEvo (CST) so his anytime after 7PM CST suggestion would be perfect for me. I'm sorry; I haven't yet calculated what time that is for somebody like Oz...I'm just too lazy. Nor do I have any idea what time zones everybody else is working with.

Oz has stated that the 25th-28th works best for him. Of those dates, Thursday the 26th would work best for me. But I can also definitely make time on that Friday or Saturday if that works out better for everybody else.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Any time before 11pm Pacific works for me, and I am guessing that works for everyone else. I work graveyard shift so pencil me in for anytime.

And just to add to the cowboy conversation if he were to draft all Cowboy players I am sure he would do alright.

According to the ESPN Player projections Tony Romo is listed as the 7th overall QB, Felix Jones is rated 26th and could have huge sleeper potential, Marion Barber while healthy is a touchdown machine. Not to mention Miles Austin will only get better this year and currently is sitting at the #8, but should be higher and last but not least Jason Witten, who is arguably the best TE in football and will improve on his disappointing 2 Touchdowns last year. Add that up with one of the top D's in the NFL and you would have a decent "fantasy" team. GO BOYS!

...one last thing, is this a PPR League? Or standard scoring?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

Riiiiiight

And what happens on the bye week?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I can pretty much make any time in that is set up with exceptions of Wednesday and Saturday evening when I do the ATS Live and Euro shows. Other than that pretty much anything works for me.

Would prefer evening time. Anything after 7pm AST but can work around what ever is best for most.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

OH NO NOT THE BYE WEEK! It would only be one game, and who knows maybe your back ups could pull off a win. I was just saying. I really wouldn't draft all the guys from the same team, defeats the purpose of having a "fantasy team" hence me putting quotations around fantasy in my first post....was just saying the cowboys have decent players.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join