It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore Film Appeals to Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
'Fahrenheit 9/11' gets thumbs-up from Hezbollah-linked militants

john

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Curious...

"The Guardian of London reported today organizations related to the Middle East-based terrorist network have offered to help promote the film in the United Arab Emirates."

Its that "a friend of a friend" thing. Hezbollah didn't give the thumbs up to it. A company did that is accused of having ties to the organization. There is a difference. And just who is this organization? A news network perhaps? Al Jazeera TV maybe?

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Ofcause terrorists like it, it shows bush as he really is, a mildly retarded warmonger and conquorer. Now before some nutter self declaired 'patriot' shows up I would like to state that it does NOT promote terrorism.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Bravo bravo you fat piece of liberal SH*T!!! Congratulations once again in being so UNORIGINAL that surprisingly you still are unable to come up with an original name for one of your movies. What the hell.......might as well do what you did for every other one........copy someone else's title and then just change a letter or something. Oh I'm sorry you did have your own title to your "Columbine Documentary" except the only thing that was difficult to understand in that was that you lied about certain events that you used in your movie...........HENCE not a documentary FAT F#CK!!! So why don't you just go back to doing something you're good at and grab the box of Twinkies and Mini-Donuts while you sit and tear on Bush b/c you can't think of anything to say in support of the Democrats. In the meantime I think I may have to run to the bathroom and give birth to a baby Democrat............bye Michael!!!

[edit on 19-6-2004 by natedogg000]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Already a thread on this guys!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
"Bravo bravo you fat piece of liberal SH*T!!! "

That'll be your self declared patriot nutter then.

My god. If the only hole in this films credibility is that he parodied a title then I'm buying an extra ticket because the movies going to rock.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
Already a thread on this guys!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

True.
But if we close this one it would severely limit the ability of our members and guests to see such enlightened and politically relevant commentary as this:

Originally posted by natedogg000
Bravo bravo you fat piece of liberal SH*T!!! Congratulations once again in being so UNORIGINAL that surprisingly you still are unable to come up with an original name for one of your movies. What the hell.......might as well do what you did for every other one........copy someone else's title and then just change a letter or something. Oh I'm sorry you did have your own title to your "Columbine Documentary" except the only thing that was difficult to understand in that was that you lied about certain events that you used in your movie...........HENCE not a documentary FAT F#CK!!! So why don't you just go back to doing something you're good at and grab the box of Twinkies and Mini-Donuts while you sit and tear on Bush b/c you can't think of anything to say in support of the Democrats. In the meantime I think I may have to run to the bathroom and give birth to a baby Democrat............bye Michael!!!

Oh well, guess I'll chance it.
Apologies to SIRR1 that posted this slightly before the referenced ATSNN article, but all are welcome to repost commentary there (SANS FLAMING). Same link with additional illumination and related links.

top topics

join