It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of 1st arrest in regards to AZ immigration bill..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
reply to post by guohua

It could be a setup, or it could just be an annoying fat chick who makes everybody's business her own. There's a lot of them.

You and I can agree on that statement.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I always carry proper identification so that I never have any problems with the police.

If a police officer wants to see my driver license, there it is. No questions asked.

If a police officer asks me where I was born, I usually don't have any problem giving the information to the police officer.

If a police officer asks me what I'm doing in this part of town, I tell the police officer why I'm in this part of town.

Usually it is a lot easier and a lot quicker for me to tell the police officer what he or she wants to know. Why get arrested and have to go through all that hassle? They're going to find out everything they want to know eventually.

I really don't have time to stand there in the street in the middle of the day arguing about Constitutional Rights. Get it over with. Don't get locked up. Go my way.

I don't know. Maybe it's just me. But I have better things to do with my time than to get arrested and taken to the police station to be asked the same questions the police on the street are asking me.

But I can understand there are people who are willing to be arrested to make a political statement or whatever. That's what's great about America. If you don't mind spending a couple of hours in jail before getting bailed out, make your political statement. If that's what makes you happy.

If I have a political statement to make, I'd rather do it here. With my keyboard. In the air conditioning. With the television set on. But that's just me. I don't impose my views on anyone else.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Hey brother, thanks for that video. It's so good to come back home after working hard all day and have some good news.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I have a reason to thank you for posting this video. I will do my best to have as many illegals see this video as I can possibly arrange.

The illegals I've spoken to realize that if they get arrested for not having papers, that a busload of protestors will not arrive from California to protest their arrest.

They also know that if they get arrested, there won't be someone from the White House calling Governor Jan Brewer to complain.

They also know that there won't be someone going to a federal judge to hear their case.

Likewise they know that it's going to cost them money to bail out of jail, get an attorney. They don't have that much money.

More and more illegals I have spoken to have uttered the sentiment that it's not worth it for them to remain in Arizona.

I'm sure that after more illegals see this video, they will be thinking twice as hard about moving to California or some such place.

It is only just that illegals know what is waiting for them in Arizona.

PS....I see by your moniker that you are a Canadian. It is really amazing how Canada has sewed shut its borders.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by fred call]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

So this isn't that she was bullied and sent away.

She refused to cooperate with police and show her ID

She instead said she refuses to talk to anyone but her lawyer.

Sounds pretty open & shut to me.

Detain. Her. Ass.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

So this isn't that she was bullied and sent away.
She refused to cooperate with police and show her ID
She instead said she refuses to talk to anyone but her lawyer.
Sounds pretty open & shut to me.
Detain. Her. Ass.

1.- Almost all illegals have fake IDs. They use it to cash their checks at the cashier. She is aware if she shows it to the police that will make it worse.

2.- She probably doesn't have a lawyer, but she said that because all illegals are advised to said that if the police ask them for documents.

Somebody should follow up this case, lets see if she gets free or sent back to her country.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join