It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Trace-Can you see it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hello Fellow ATSers,

Basically i have been thinking about the ufo subject and its place in history and all i seem to find is String ends. Evidence of events that have been erased and all that is left behind are traces. Small cock-ups by the people in charge. Documents that should have been destroyed. Letters written by presidents and orders given.

Am i the only one that see's these traces all over the internet and in Documents?

But the question i want answered is, are these cock-ups an accident or are they done on purpose?

Short,Sweet, and Hopefully You get my point.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I think they are done by people who may have originally been part of the problem and then realized the evil they were part of and began to change their ways. The best they could do is leave traces as to save themselves and people they love.... Atleast they tried to enlighten us as much as they could...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

you would think with so many traces that you could piece together a puzzle. but here we are still not seeing the truth

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Well it seems some of us are piecing it together, but it requires a want and need to understand our surroundings and many are ok with what they live with from day to day and wish not to even try and take a look out of fear. With other individuals the fear is overwhelmed by interest in the unknown so we keep on trying with what we have to make some sort of picture out of all the fragments given...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Cock-ups?!

I'm trying to get over that one.. sorry.

I think it may be a little of both.
Accident and on purpose, this helps blur the line I feel.
It gives the researcher a rabbit hole to climb through.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
I think it may be a little of both.
Accident and on purpose, this helps blur the line I feel.
It gives the researcher a rabbit hole to climb through.

That does make sense I guess as it would and does cause much confusion. But if intentionally why then even share anything and not just leave the imaginations run crazy tryng to figure it out, also I likes the fragment in the avatar, funny

[edit on 8/5/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

But the question i want answered is, are these cock-ups an accident or are they done on purpose?

Yes, thats your answer...

As I'm discovering through my involvement/research in this so-called field of Ufology, there are no solid tell-all answers to anything. It all seems to be a mish-mash of this, that and the other.

Yes, there are deliberate cover-ups. Yes, there are mistakes and leaks. Yes, there is tons of disinformation meant to discredit the true information or the researchers themselves. False flags, misdirection, unfounded ridicule, etc. Not to mention the less than credible people in this field themselves that taint the valuable information that is out there...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

Some are accidents, some are done on purpose. However, the "following the string only to find nothing" is a result of UFO controllers, who are time travelers, going back and removing any evidence that could lead to anything substantial as far as proof is concerned.

Their only mistake was that after a while the lack of evidence begins to turn into a kind of evidence of its own.

The logic goes that with all the sightings and encounters by people who are not crazy and have no reason to lie, it's reasonable that there should have been some kind of good proof found by now. The fact that there hasn't indicates that an active force is involved that has the ability to track telltale leaks and plug them. And one of the few if not only way to do that and be 100 percent effective is to correct your mistakes before you make them. And to do that, you need time travel.

That's the key. That's the missing component.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Most of the the geniune UFO witnesses are regular everyday citizens, and if they were testifying against you in a court of law their testimony would send you to prison, but because their testimony is about UFO's they are marginalized and ridiculed.

This speaks volumes to me.

I know that the UFO reality is a settled fact. UFO's do exsist. I have no need for another human being to confirm this on the 6 o'clock news or in some Govermental press conference. I believe the witnesses testimony.

The issue here is that of CONTROL. The question is Who, and then Why.

Anytime another trys to control your information they are in reality trying to CONTROL you.

top topics

join