It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani's Daughter Arrested for Shoplifting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Giuliani's Daughter Arrested for Shoplifting

www.nbcnewyork.com

Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's daughter was arrested Wednesday afternoon for allegedly shoplifting at an Upper East Side beauty store, police said.

Caroline Giuliani, 20, who lives in the area with her mother Donna Hanover, was apprehended at the Sephora on 144 E. 86th Street and taken to the 19th precinct where she was held in a prisoner's cell, police said. Her mother was also at the station house.

Five cosmetic items with a value of $100 dollars were found in her purse, law enforcement so
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Assuming she's guilty, she must be a kleptomaniac. That is absolutely crazy and won't bode well for her father... Or maybe not.

The store is already talking about not pressing charges and I think that is the most absurd thing in this whole incident. If that had been my daughter or yours, they would not only press charges, but throw the book at them too. I can only assume that they are either trying to win brownie points or Rudy is pulling some strings. I hate it when elites are held to a different standard, especially when they show their true colors.

--airspoon

www.nbcnewyork.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I don't think (911) Rudy Giuliani (911) has anything to worry (911) about. He is (911) pretty much a (911) joke anymore, (911)

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The Ruling Class, being members of the Elitists club work under a different legal system than the working class.

Instead of jail time and/or legal troubles.

She will get a slap on the wrist, sent to some Klepto rehab center in the Catskills and everything will be all better.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Yeah, whoever things that aristocracy is something of the past, is sadly mistaken, as it has only moved underground.

--airspoon

reply to post by damwel

Eventhough Rudy probably won't win a Presidential election, he does have influence and political power, especially in NYC.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have to agree, she is probably a klepto. 100 bucks worth of makeup, pretty sure she could have pulled out the Amex black card and payed for it?
Unless she thought they were marked with rfid and thought she could walk and it would be charged to daddies world bank account?

[edit on 5-8-2010 by TwoTechnics]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Either a klepto or one of those "do you know who I am?" types and just felt entitled.

Doubtful this would harm Rudy in anyway. Last I knew she disliked her dad intensely and is a big Obama fan.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I bet it's a little bit of both. When you are born to an "elite", it would be hard not to feel entitled, especially when you see your "peers" getting away with murder... Quite literally.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
Eventhough Rudy probably won't win a Presidential election, he does have influence and political power, especially in NYC.

--airspoon

He does? Ask NYers. I think you'll find that he is wanting. As to his kid? Adrenaline junkie.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I live here and he does. Most NYers look back on his governorship as years that prospered. However, irregardless of whether he runs for local or national elections, he is still a very "connected" political heavy-weight.

--airspoon

top topics

join