It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This physical earth bound existence is a prison....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The world we abide in and our soul is an Ellipse. That is the metaphysical technical term that means IMPERFECT CIRCLE.

Only when the imperfect circle returns to a perfect circle will humans know real peace and happiness and real life.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Yeah, but those who I see around me and around the world who see this existence as Disneyland ...they can't have any deeper conversations ...its like they live in a "fake happiness ignorance is bliss bubble".

Maybe,though i hope we both agree that it can't be like that for every single person.But let's talk about those who do view life like that and indeed can't be deep in their convos and views: If they're allready happy with their lives,do they miss anything by being shallow?Personally i don't think so.

If I was to try to get to the bottom of why we are here and whats the point, I will go to the greatest minds of our time and of history ....when One does so, one will find that the highest topics and individuals that discuss this are in philosophy, mysticism, and religion.

Indeed but that doesn't mean you'll find answers to your questions.At best,you'll find alternative ways of thinking ("at best" only when we don't get carried away with it).

I agree with your last point but i have to say this: Either go to Disneyland and have a good time or don't and do something for the people who could use some help.Staying in the middle doesn't help anyone.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Very interesting thread, I came across this prison = earth idea and it makes more and more sense as i'm learning more about it. It really feels genuine and interrelated to the waking up from the dream notion.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

This thread is not OK... Refusing to see the beauty and value of this world and of life on our human bodies is just not a good move.

Your soul wants to live this experience, its for learning purposes, we learn a lot by incarnating in this human bodies, by living this experience where free will to do good and bad is present, where we forget everything and start over...

Be grateful for living this existence here and now, your soul is very grateful, even if it hurts, there in no growth without pain and suffering, i think you better get used to it....

You will not be happy until you love life unconditionally, and i mean life on earth, life on this human bodies...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join