It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Banking Cabal Emerges From AIG Shadows: David Reilly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Mainstream's economic publication, Bloomberg's, offers an interesting article in their opinion section:

The idea of secret banking cabals that control the country and global economy are a given among conspiracy theorists who stockpile ammo, bottled water and peanut butter. After this week’s congressional hearing into the bailout of American International Group Inc., you have to wonder if those folks are crazy after all. Wednesday’s hearing described a secretive group deploying billions of dollars to favored banks, operating with little oversight by the public or elected officials. We’re talking about the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, whose role as the most influential part of the federal-reserve system -- apart from the matter of AIG’s bailout -- deserves further congressional scrutiny.

Bloomberg Article

I take offense at the author's description of most as conspiracy theorists...I would say most around here are conspiracy factualists. Oh and I don't stockpile anything, do you?
This article only shows that those conspiracy believers appeart to be correct yet again especially in regards to the Federal Reserve and the very real idea of a secret baking cabal...

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
my first thought is star and flag
and yeah they call em truthers for a reason IMHO.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."
- Infamous Mayer Amschel Rothschild Quote

gee, how obvious does it have to be?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This article is over 7 months old.

S&F for bringing out of the dark.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
S&F. I do take exception to the fact that this author once again makes fun of people for being prepared, informed, and wary of those in power. How ridiculous is it for these traits to be things that the mainstream consider insult worthy and strange? I mean yes being prepared and not trusting those in power is just silly isn't it. It's way cooler to go through life completely unprepared and oblivious to the world around you. To pay no attention to those that make their money and come to power by stepping on our backs and producing nothing of value. Yes only crazy people pay attention

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Swing Dangler

Nice job. The article is months old so we can see how many give a rat's pitoot. The safest place to hide the truth is in plain sight as we have all seen. By bringing this out once and having it ignored makes it impotent forever. Bloomberg gives even greater weight to the impotence if that's possible. For instance, who was one time president of the "Federal Reserve Bank of New York" during the Wall Street meltdown? Timothy Geithner. Who was a tax evader while president of the "Federal Reserve Bank of New York"? Timothy Geithner. Who is now "United States Secretary of the Treasury"? Nothing to see here. No tax evasion. Put the criminals in charge. Hide it in plain view. All bow to the criminals.

Holy crap, I just read the article and they skewer Geithner. I didn't know. Just goes to show you even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. Like I said, what has happened since this article? Nothing.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swing Dangler
the very real idea of a secret baking cabal...

please go on this interests me greatly!!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

S&F for the OP. As someone who discusses the horrible truth with people regularly, I can see exactly why people would rather live in ignorant bliss. The truth CAN set you free in this case, but it can also form the walls of a mental prison. The actual truth about our leaders and financial controllers is so extremely dark it's practically unbelievable. If it weren't for the snippets of proof like the conviction of Sen. Lawrence King in what is called 'the franklin affair', it would be unbelievable. People like Icke and Jones present their half truths in ways that have made people unempowered. It's time to name names and bring these people to justice... all of them, especially the corrupt bankers.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yeah it's a good article. Should share it around to all our friends who are still 'asleep' or still 'content' with the system.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Water yes, ammo, sorry I don't know how to shoot a gun but am totally grateful for all those patriots who do, but hold the peanut butter. Peanut butter is likely contaminated with aflatoxins. It would really be nice to have a non-aflatoxin peanut butter also to find fruit jam w/o high fructose corn syrup and of course glutein free sandwich bread.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Makes you wonder that maybe, just maybe there is a faction inside the power elite that has continually worked toward bringing about positive change derelict of any ulterior motives. That they are the ones keeping the world from the dystopian nightmare that many of the money changers desire. Think of a movement within a movement. Just food for thought I guess.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Would be nice if Obama did change something that would be a good change for once...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Davy Jones

Apparently Obama just did Change something...
While everyone was talking about that woman who got fired for not making a racist comment - Sherrod
Obama signed a financial reform bill

Now this is from a radio interview with Andrew Gauss, a gold dealer..
What he just said is the president now apoints the head of the New York Fed and all the other US feds are now not in the say, they created a whole new organization that can now just take over any business in the united states that they determine might be troubling the economy, and this new organization will not pay taxes....

is that scary or what....?
they can just take them over...

Also the bail out isn't paid back it is 23 percent higher now then last year.
2.23 trillion he said
now thats chains all right...

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by immortal coil
Makes you wonder that maybe, just maybe there is a faction inside the power elite that has continually worked toward bringing about positive change derelict of any ulterior motives. That they are the ones keeping the world from the dystopian nightmare that many of the money changers desire. Think of a movement within a movement. Just food for thought I guess.

There are well placed people (not many) inside the cabal that would like to bring it down, but are hostage to their positions in it.

Those few are reliant on the rest of us, and do feed some in the conspiracy world vital information with the hopes that the rest of us will put that information to good use and act accordingly.

Individuals inside the cabal can move up or down or be eliminated but no one individual is in the position to change its course or direction or stop it.

The best those inside who want to can do, is feed those on the outside the information that could be used to create the one thing that could end the cabal, and that is a critical mass of average ordinary people, in full on rebellion against the system.

The tricky part is that an entirely new system is going to be required in order to truly destroy the cabal. Past efforts have failed primarily because we keep going back to the same system, after just removing a few highly visible people at the top of it.

It’s why revolution doesn’t work, evolution away from the current system, which is unfixable, simply because it was never designed to work as advertized, is the only thing that is going to stop a one world government forming in our lifetimes and an authoritarian one world state.

The one world shadow government already exists and is firmly in control pulling the strings from behind the scenes, but they don’t have the popular support or the control systems in place yet to step out from behind the scenes and merge and consolidate everything openly.

Rest assured they are working on both popular support and the control systems in order to be able to do that, and the only thing that is going to slow them down and prevent them is us.

Thanks.

[edit on 5/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
... Way too many prophets considering USA doomed to gloom ...Its not very hard to imagine why

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
What's this talk about peanut butter and jelly? I still don't get it. Whatever goes into the horse's mouth has to come out through the BACK DOOR as poop created by these secret BANKSTERS? Is that it?

I don't see JPMORGAN CHASE listed as one of bank that could have benefited from David's article. I'm sure there's a lot more out there but have not `spread their wealth` surreptitiously. (That last word popped into my small mind, by the way. It seemed appropriate.)

[edit on 2010-8-05 by pikypiky]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

you have to wonder if those folks are crazy after all.
And I have to wonder if anyone who hasn't gotten the idea by now is sane...

[edit on 6/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This is great. I love being called a conspiracy theorist. The reason why is because theories, ultimately lead to the truth. Theories are just about trying to fill in the gaps of which certain facts that we don't know leave an empty void. SO, like Einstien's THEORY of relativity, it ultimately inspires and will lead to the truth. Part of it has been proven with the Atomic clocks used in space travel.

I'm glad that AIG is being more and more exposed. The more these parts of the entire global machine is exposed and scrutinized, the more we are closer to the truth. We gotta keep this up and just tell everyone we know, even if they wont listen at first. It really works, you just keep telling anyone and eventually they'll realize you aren't full of excrement.

There is a secret war going on, and it's the total control or total freedom of the entire earth.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Animusmors

There is a problem with any exposure AIG is receiving. If anything comes to light it is due to TPTB sacrificing AIG. There's no loss to them, it's a legal fiction. The power and all associated are gone and they will, if anything at all, be indicting an empty shell. It's the "shell game", now it's here, now it's not. Nothing will be recovered, no one in real power will be brought to justice. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This isn't even relatively recent news.

This is the way the GW admin set up the bailout in the beginning.

No oversight, no congressional control, no transparency.

The fed handling the bailout was given free reign by the original bill created by the GW admin to do whatever they wanted to do with the money, and they didn't have to tell anyone what they did with the money. The whole thing was insane from the beginning.

At least Obama put up the requirements stopping banking execs from using the money to keep granting themselves outrageous bonuses, prompting many of these financial institutions to then pay back their portion.

Of course these banks borrowed the money to pay back the fed gov at higher interest rates in order to save their bonuses, so screw the share holders.

My question is, where did they borrow the money from to pay back their share of the bailout?

[edit on 6-8-2010 by poet1b]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
S/F. At least getting this out there a bit is GOOD for the credentials of conspiracy theorists. There cannot be any harm in that to be sure.

I don't personally stockpile anything as I cannot afford to, with the exception of seeds which I have just started on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join