It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anomalous data analysis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This thread is for further discussion and analysis of "glitches in the matrix" - data or info anomalies that I or others find that don't seem to fit. Most of these start out on the Up to the Minute Live Feed thread, and where possible I'll try to link back to where the discussion began but may not be able to for older topics. Please don't post any crackpot theories here, or something that some radio personality said unless there is real data to go with it - we can't analyze "expert opinions."

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
First up, the discussion about two wells, often referred to as Well A and Well B, continues to resurface. Most of the N/E grid coordinates I've checked all come out fairly close together, matching to the general vicinity of the wellhead and BOP that had the broken riser which was removed and the 3ram stack cap added in mid July. I do not have any firm, reliable grid coordinates (just general lat/long) to correlate this with Well A or B at this time. I'll add more later but for now I want to post some pics that seem to show two wellheads almost 900 feet apart. (That distance calculation is based on Higgins calculator's leak origin coordinates for consistency - the readings from ROVs in the vicinity of BOP referenced above are close to this but vary by a few feet (less than 100 ft).

[edit on 5-8-2010 by ttatw]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The photo below was presented in this post in the Live Feed thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
as supporting there being a second well near (about 300 ft from) the well the Deepwater Horizon was drilling when it went down.

There is no explanatory information given to go along with the photo as far as I know. Some issues I have with it include the following.

What is the date the photo was taken?

Are any of the ships and rigs identified or identifiable?

The drillship in the center is flaring gas, so it must be connected to a well somehow. Is it directly over the wellhead or is it connected by flexible piping to the well under the fire or is the fire not directly over the well or what? If this is the Deepwater Horizon site, I would guess this ship would be the Discovery Enterprise which collected the leak for so long. Was this drillship already on site when the blowout happened? Depending on the date the photo was taken, there may be other questions.

Is the drilling rig on the left side identified somewhere? Could it be the previous rig that had to stop operating back in Oct 09? Was it connected to a well when this photo was taken?

Are there other photos which show both the Deepwater Horizon rig still visible when it was in flames and this other rig nearby that is on the left in this photo?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ttatw

Here are the photos I took last night after
a huge eruption...I know there was a question on the
Up to Date thread re the if the pics were all taken
at the same location....so I put them here in order
all from the same location as far as I know...I did not
check any calculations...

This photo taken at 9:09pm
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3a0d7ef7

9:10pm
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5904b48

9:11pm
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e986659

9:12pm
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65adc8ce8

9:13pm
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d401e83

9:14pm
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbdd459f5

Ektar

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Sorry I thought I was on the right track trying to
embed...when I went back to edit it came up blank...
FRUSTRATING!!! Guess I'll have to start over &
just put photo links...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I've already seen them so I don't need the link., but maybe you'll get it. Can't tell from what I see: Did you include "[/atsimg]" at the end of each one? Also your URLS aren't valid - check to see if part is missing at the end. [See my post below for an example.]

As far as the issue you're asking about, I think this is all the same wellhead. The locations are too close for it not to be, IMO. It's a little hard to match up the details on 1-3 with 4 & 5 but maybe you or someone else can get another shot of that vent pipe complex at that wellhead that will make them fit together, or prove it doesn't if that is how it turns out. For what it's worth, the first pic I posted in this thread should be those same vent pipes from a different angle.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
edit: sorry Ektar, i tried to embed your images, but the way i have done it before no longer works.

anyone know why? surrounding the images in img tags no longer works properly for me. although it always has in the past.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by justadood]

[edit on 5-8-2010 by justadood]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here's one of his just to show it works. But I know he wants to learn himself.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3a0d7ef7494.jpg[/atsimg]

And here's the code I used (spaces inserted to allow code to show)

[ atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3a0d7ef7494.jpg[ /atsimg]

If you go to his picture gallery and open the relevant "Album", then select the picture, it has 3 types of links below, the one to use here is labelled "Embed on ATS". You have to copy and paste that full link into your post - that's all.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Has anyone captured any images from the ROVs of either of the relief wells at the seafloor? I haven't seen any that I know of, although I did get a picture of a BOP that looked different. Do the relief wells have these big BOPs similar to the main well that blew? Certainly seems like they would be watching those too. [If you have any pics/vids of these, I hope it's on a ROV with the N/E coordinates.]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I have yet to see any BOPs since they
started cement yesterday morning...

will see if this photo works...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5904b49c34.jpg[/atsimg]

Ektar

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Ektar]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Sorry for the intrusion but the up-to-the-minute thread got so long that I gave up trying to keep up with it. What is the discussion around the two wells about? Is it questioning whether there iare two wells? I know I saw a video on another website that had a BP-to-MMS document that documented that BP's intention was to drill two wells and abandon them. If I went and found that document would that be helpful? Or is that document what you're discussing?

Edit to add: the document showed that the ROVs were videoing well B, I think.

[edit on 6/8/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
If you find the document and post a link that would be good. I have heard about it, but haven't seen it. Just because it was BP's intent to have two wells, does not mean that this well that blew out is a different well than the one they started drilling last fall. That's the issue - what can we find to show that they actually drilled two different holes and that both leaked. And if there are/were two leaking which one was capped? We need really precise coordinates for each because they could be much closer, perhaps 300 ft., than many people were saying a while back, such as 5 or 6 miles apart.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ttatw

These videos contain the MMS Charts

Breaking Gulf news: Land Surveyor proves Simmons right. TV well sham w/videos

Source ______beforeitsnews/story/127/414/Breaking_Gulf_news:_Land_Surveyor_proves_Simmons_right._TV_

Here's another version

RED ALERT: The Other Well

Well A is located at map coordinates X=1202804 and Y=10431617.

Well B is located at map coordinates X=1202514 and Y=10432914.

snippet

[This is hands-down proof that BP are lying and showing pictures of the neat, clean cap they put months and months ago on Well A before moving Deepwater Horizon over Well B's location and starting to drill it. The oil is still coming out Well B and BP cannot stop it so they are lying to limit their financial damages.

BP used Tropical Storm Bonnie as an excuse to pull all the ROVs from the water and then reposition the Skandis and probably others as well at the clean, capped Well A, which was capped well before problems started happening to Well B. That's the missing piece in this whole game. Well B, the one that cause all this mess, is still wide open and BP and the dumb media are lying to you.]

There's video too...

Source ______beforeitsnews/story/125/963/RED_ALERT:_The_Other_Well.html

Ektar

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Ektar]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Ektar, thanks for the info - I'll come back to the details you gave. It might be tonight before I can get into it in detail. But, neither of those links are working for me - I don't get an error, just a blank page. I can get to the home page of that site and they have a timeline page that is a good reference. I see a list of Gulf related articles but haven't found the ones you link to.

EDIT: And be careful about articles on that site - they have posted bad info before. May be no worse than MSM's intentional obfuscation of facts.

EDIT2: The second link can be made to work by copying and pasting in two parts - right click the link and choose something like "copy link address", paste that, then copy the text after the link including the colon and paste that at the end of the previous part. The first link is still missing something even with copying both parts. Of course, if Ektar fixes them, then disregard this.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by ttatw]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The coordinates you give for Well A are the same as what the Higgins calculator uses for the source of the leak. So nothing to calculate - the leaking BOP that was capped is Well A according to this data. Well B is 1329 feet toward the NW of Well A according to this data.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2780ec592efc.gif[/atsimg]

What now becomes important is what/who the source of these coordinates is and is it reliable.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I d/l'ed but haven't yet read that MMS doc 29977.

That beforeitsnews article by Gardner (the one at the "Red Alert" link) is way off on some points. I won't get too deep into the issue of well A vs. B tonight - I'll wait till I read through the above doc. But he claims that the ROVs "Skandis and probably others" were repositioned under the pretense of having to relocate because of Tropical Storm Bonnie. He didn't do his homework on that. The pre-storm coordinates for Skandi ROVs are in the same area as since the storm, all within short distances of the leaky BOP where all the ROVs I've tracked have been focused all along.

TS Bonnie was still in the Atlantic on Wednesday July 21.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8fef1bb9e645.jpg[/atsimg]

They started moving some boats out before the weekend as I recall, but were running some ROVs almost throughout, and up and going again by Sunday night the 25th I think. I've got ROV pics from the 25th if needed but you can just check coordinates of Skandi from today or any from the past few days for the post storm coordinates.

For the pre-storm coordinates, you can refer to pics I'm going to post on another topic below. These show Skandi ROV 1 at the BOP on July 19 (Monday before the storm).

I never recall seeing ROV coordinates in the range he gives for Well B. All the ones as far back as I can find are in the vicinity of 1202730-820 East and 10431600-1690 North, which corresponds to Well A area using that terminology. (Q4000 is using some totally different coordinates even when at the same site as the other ROVs.)

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
While going back through pics I'd saved from the ROV feeds over the past several weeks, I noticed something I hadn't seen even when I watched the live feed (at least no recollection of seeing it then).

There was a large leak from the top of the BOP in the image from 3:47pm. But an hour and a half later by the time of the 5:19 image, the leak is gone.

Zoom in on the first pic if you need to to see the leak - once you spot it, it's easy to see.

Bop leak July 19 15:47
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2052d798aec.jpg[/atsimg]

Bop no leak 1.5 hr later July 19 17:19
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14252357d76c.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm curious if anyone else remembers seeing this or if we all missed it. I checked the posts in the Live Feed thread for July 19 and there was no mention of it. What is that leak coming from and what happened to it?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
In reading the MMS document, I recognized there was an error in the North coordinate in that beforeitsnews article. (It appears that the original may be from the blog that is linked to there and the editor Gardner was just reposting on his site.) It should be 10431494 - note the last part: 1494. Don't know where the author got 2914. So, using the correct number, the difference between MC252_A and MC252_B is only 315 feet. That fits nicely with the lat/long distance calculation I had made some time ago of 312 feet.

There is even an error in the MMS document on one form on this same coordinate. And this error is shown in an image in that blog article. But it's just a typo: 4194 instead 1494. 4194 would throw it way off and would not match the locations on the map that is included. 1494 is used in several places in that document.

Wow, the details can really get messed up, can't they? And we have to have the right input to get the correct answer.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by ttatw]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The MMS document shows a projected start date for Well B of April 15, 2010. That is just 5 days prior to the blowout. Well A was projected to have been completed back in July 2009. (100 days to complete each one) But the Transocean rig was drilling it in October 2009 when it had to shut down for repairs (from what I have read but don't have source citation recorded). So, when the Deepwater Horizon started drilling in February 2010, was it completing Well A that the other rig had not finished and that was running months behind the projected completion date? Or was it starting earlier than projected on the second well? From the difficulties I've read about that they encountered, running behind sounds a lot more likely to me. I guess we don't know that Deepwater Horizon didn't start a new bore nearby, but that isn't actually supported either that I know of. And if the Transocean rig didn't finish drilling, is there any reason to speculate there would be a leak from an incomplete well?

The MMS document is from Feb. '09 so it can't tell us what actually happened later on. We need other reliable sources for that.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If there was a change in location as some of the early video feeds from May and June seem to support, it did not, IMO, occur during Tropical Storm Bonnie as several others are saying. I have it narrowed down to most likely between July 7 and July 14. The intervening weekend of July 10-11 may be a likely time. I am looking for more archived video feeds, or screenshots of them, to narrow it down as close as possible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join