It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Secret" Social Security Control Number

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
[Apologies if this is a duplicate...It rejected my original title saying it was already used, but a search for that topic yielded nothing]

The Secret Code that Controls Your Destiny

In David Corn's piece this morning, Rep. Bob Inglis told a story about meeting up with some constituents who earnestly regaled him about the sinister origins of the number on the back of your Social Security card. "That number indicates the bank that bought you when you were born based on a projection of your life's earnings," they told him.

Good times. But it got me wondering: what number on the back of your Social Security card? I haven't owned a physical Social Security card for decades, so I couldn't check. Luckily, Marian is more conscientious than I am and managed to dig hers up. Sure enough, there's a number on the back. But what's it for?

Come on, ATSers, come clean and tell us which comments are yours.

[edit on 8/5/10 by mothershipzeta]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The Social Security Agency's own website has a complete History of Social Security Numbers dating back to 1936 and up to 2007, and gives the history of what was printed both on the front, and back.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I never really paid much attention to it. Mines a little bit "damaged" as I've had it since 1977.

The #'s on the back of mine are B66406922

No idea what it means tho.

Oh.. they are printed in dark blue ink. I have read some are in black, some in red. But mine are dark blue.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by DerekJR321]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

i can see how something like that could come about, for example give those children born in 'rich' families a certain odd number, and those from generally poor ones an even number, then if you entered them all into a database you could see a small model of the projected future work force, it could be used to estimate how many people in 20-25 years will be in the cheap labor force (the even numbers) and how many will have degrees and/or just generally be making more money in other sections of society (the odd numbers)

well in my train of thought, i could see how this 'theory' could be plausible, similiar to that

however, i think the flaw is that just because a childs parents make a certain amount of money, or are at a certain status in life, doesn't mean the child will reach that seat some day

but who knows

btw, i enjoy that avatar of yours there, ahahaha

[edit on 8/5/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Probably has to do with boring stuff like validating numbers and cross-filing records and now even databases.

Also doesn't appear to work too well considering they can't seem to be able to do simple things like cross-check multiple people using one number or fake numbers to pay taxes and things like that. *shrugs

Don't get me wrong, theorizing, imaginations and being aware and noticing things like this are wonderful things. Sometimes this does uncover "stuff."

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I heard that the number "B--------022", actually stands for the BANK number.
Also, the actually number is represented on the stock market as a valuable asset.

So in essence, you can see what you are valued at.

Just hear say.
Not fact.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Yes, you are chattel. That's what happens when you register _anything_, you lose legal ownership of it. There is no value to our currency outside of our promise of future export of labour, hence the only thing of value is you. Think about it. Look up the legal definition of a 'person', and how it relates to you. It's all very, very, important.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What, exactly, is this alleged "control" number supposed to be controlling?
What practical effect has it ever had upon anybody's life?
Because if it has no practical impact, then it's just a meaningless, abstract, myth.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It's your person, dude. The fictional entity that is responsible for the 50 000 rules of legislature that your body is found abiding by. It's how they can take your child away, since it is not yours; it's how they take your car and house away; it's how they'll lock you up. Control of your person. The number itself is a routing number co-inciding with a branch of the Fed.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

In practice, they could do all that anyway.
Makes no practical difference.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Interesting. I'm very curious to learn more about this. If anyone comes across a site, or some info where I can see what this "B" number means please let me know.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Interesting. I'm very curious to learn more about this. If anyone comes across a site, or some info where I can see what this "B" number means please let me know.

"Sequential Control Number. On the rear of a legitimate card there is a sequential control number. The control number is a combination of alpha and numeric that bears no relation to the actual social security number on the card. However, the computer records of the Social Security Administration should show a correlation between the control number and the social security number and name on the card."

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
When I was about 12 years old I took my brothers and my birth certificates to the social security office. That was back in the 50's.

There were no questions asked. The clerk gave me both cards and brother and I have consecutive numbers on our cards.

We had to have the SS#'s because we had bank accounts. Grandparents raised cattle and we were given a cow at birth and grandfather would sell their off spring and add the money to our bank accounts.

I would like to interject this note of curiosity. Children born into the Mafioso families did not get SS numbers. They were expected to continue the business without Federal control. It worked for many years.

The numbers on the back of mine begin with a D and are in red.

Hopefully we can find out about those numbers.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
It's your person, dude. The fictional entity that is responsible for the 50 000 rules of legislature that your body is found abiding by. It's how they can take your child away, since it is not yours; it's how they take your car and house away; it's how they'll lock you up. Control of your person. The number itself is a routing number co-inciding with a branch of the Fed.

How does this relate to fringed flags and the United States Flag of Peacetime?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
In my experience of being issued paper cards for certain purposes, they always have a serial number on them for traceability and control.
For instance, if there's a break in serial numbers then you know that paper is missing and you can invalidate and hopefully track them.

So it is probably as mothershipzeta says above.

You can check this by going and getting your SSN card reissued as the serial numbers shouldn't be the same.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaxxon
You can check this by going and getting your SSN card reissued as the serial numbers shouldn't be the same.

EXACTLY. I was given a card when my parents registered me back in the 1980s (when the IRS started requiring you to put your dependent's SSNs on tax forms). I lost it, then got a replacement when I was looking for my first job. I have since found it, and the numbers on the back of my original card do NOT match the one I got as a replacement.

Therefore, the number on the back CANNOT have any significance beyond fraud prevention.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I hope that the number on the back means nothing but mine is red and begins with an E.

I am sure big brother has files on all of us and has us into groups and classes and who knows what the hell else. We know they spy. C-mon it might not be the number on the back of the ss card-but I am sure far worse is in store for the sheeple !

[edit on 5-8-2010 by ozzy765]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ozzy765

The color of ink most likely designates who printed the blank cards.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

How does this relate to fringed flags and the United States Flag of Peacetime?

I'm not sure I understand, as I am a "Canadian". If I have not misunderstood, you are actually at war within your borders right now, acting in commerce with your person, with a hostile De Facto government, who is acting in commerce with you according the Trading of the Enemy Act, 1933, through various amendments.

I found this for you guys to check out.

Excerpt

Originally from www.apfn.org...

Since March 9, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency. In fact, there are now in effect four presidentially-proclaimed states of national emergency: In addition to the national emergency declared by President Roosevelt in 1933, there are also the national emergency proclaimed by President Truman on December 16, 1950, during the Korean conflict, and the states of national emergency declared by President Nixon on March 23, 1970, and August 15, 1971.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
There are five bullet-pointed sentences on the back of my card but no number.
The only number on the card is my SS# on the front....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join