Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is John Titor, OLIVER WILLIAMS?!

page: 1
4

log in

join

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
First off, I don't subscribe to John Titor being from the future at all.

However Goeorge Noory had Oliver Williams on last night and addressed the idea that is
pointed out by many others: Is Oliver Williams (webmaster for the Titor site) really
John Titior. To which Oliver Williams replied, "Oh, I am not Oliver Williams"..

Freudian slip? George was laughing so hard, saying I caught you, did you hear what you
just said. You just said that you were not Oliver Williams. I never heard George laugh so
hard. Then an Awkward silence followed. Classic radio!!!

Also this guy used the word "basically" in every sentence to describe Titor predictions.
What a load of crap! I can't believe George even kept hm on or entertained it.
Losing faith in C2C. Maybe faith is the wrong word?!




posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'm not sure about the Titor thing, but I do agree with you on the losing faith in C2C. It is still the best program out there, but It just isn't the same as it used to be. I feel like Noory is too agreeable. Art Bell would challenge anyone who he felt wasn't making sence. But of course there will never be another Art Bell.

-E-



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky
 


One of our members Razimus did a great investigation into the identity of Titor.

Here's some of the links:

I've uncovered the identity of JOHN TITOR!

John Titor A.K.A. Razimus Report

February 25th John Titor Hoax Update

John Titor Identity Revealed

IRM



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
I'm not sure about the Titor thing, but I do agree with you on the losing faith in C2C. It is still the best program out there, but It just isn't the same as it used to be.


Paracast is better IMHO. Simply for the fact that they ask hard questions and there isn't a Noory.



Originally posted by MysterE
I feel like Noory is too agreeable. Art Bell would challenge anyone who he felt wasn't making sence. But of course there will never be another Art Bell.


Well... I think George Knapp does just that. He questions anything that is suspect. Noory has no integrity. All he does is puff pieces.

IRM



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan
 
I agree with you on Knapp.

I would much rather hear him every night instead of Noory. I think Noory is getting worse as time drags by on C2C.



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by keepureye2thesky
 


One of our members Razimus did a great investigation into the identity of Titor.

Here's some of the links:

I've uncovered the identity of JOHN TITOR!

John Titor A.K.A. Razimus Report

February 25th John Titor Hoax Update

John Titor Identity Revealed

IRM


InfaRedMan,
Thanks for those links. I know I have seen these before, however I didn't
have time to research before I left for work today.

To hear the show you can go to: www.cjob.com/other/audiovault.html

You must have windows media player to play it.

Make sure the date is selected as: Thursday, August 05, 2010 Hour: 0:00am.

if you just wanna hear the part in question it is at: 25:55 in that first hour.



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Found the segment on youtube. Time marker on this is at 6:55.



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
I'm not sure about the Titor thing, but I do agree with you on the losing faith in C2C. It is still the best program out there, but It just isn't the same as it used to be. I feel like Noory is too agreeable. Art Bell would challenge anyone who he felt wasn't making sence. But of course there will never be another Art Bell.

-E-

Indeed Art Bell would not have let that slip go by...
George laughed quite a bit, and said, "I caught you"..
but then he just simply dismissed it and moved on.



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by InfaRedMan
 
I agree with you on Knapp.

I would much rather hear him every night instead of Noory. I think Noory is getting worse as time drags by on C2C.



Knapp used to be good, but now he's on that horse kick. When he start's talking horses, I turn him off and Sirius on.



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
oh i don't think this is the end of it wait for open lines to night or tomorrow, i think old George will get an ear full like why did you let it go? i would be all over this guy , what made you think you could come on here calming to be... after all it is just a thought i have tried to get on , when he has open lines but dam 30 min wait time? no thanks.



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
oh i don't think this is the end of it wait for open lines to night or tomorrow, i think old George will get an ear full like why did you let it go? i would be all over this guy , what made you think you could come on here calming to be... after all it is just a thought i have tried to get on , when he has open lines but dam 30 min wait time? no thanks.


I just may have to call tonight.. We'll see if i get through..



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Art's the best, Noory is an amateur, I pretty much stopped listeing to C2CAM regularly the 1st month George was the host, the 1st month I remember a caller or guest talking about Roswell and George Noory replied with, "What's Roswell?", that is the caliber of Noory, it's not his subject, the reason he pretends to be 'fascinated' by everything is because he doesn't care about anything supernatural, I wouldn't be surprised if Noory didn't believe in anything other than the digits in his bank account and his radio voice, he does agree with 99.9999999% of every guest which means he doesn't believe in what any of his guests are saying, you can't agree with differing views, it makes for the most boring show in the world, Noory also thinks he's the best of the best, the most professional of the most professional, but the thing is, when you screen calls to the extreme your callers are just as boring as the host, one day I will have a good story, I will get through the screening process, and I will mid-way through the boring story will yell like a lunatic just to teach Noory and his screeners a lesson.......
edit on 5-10-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
4

log in

join