It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have information on Demon/entity called Malaki??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Just wait. I'll show you... I ain't gonna fight you to believe, but for those that do its eye opening.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Many moons ago when I still did the Ouija board, I realized many of the lower-level entities (or "demons", if you prefer) take various names.

Just to add, the term "mallekie" - actually spelled "malletjie" - is an Afrikaans term for a crazy person, and it's also widely used in South African English and various African languages.

Typically it's an insult, as in: "You didn't put on your indicator you bleddie malletjie" (loon).
mymemory.translated.net...
edit on 30-11-2023 by CaptainHalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I assume it's one of those Afrikaans terms that did not originate in a Dutch and Germanic dialect, but were brought to the Cape by Malay/Indonesian prisoners by the Dutch East India Company in the early phase of colonization.
edit on 30-11-2023 by CaptainHalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHalf

very intriguing point, CaptainHalf
edit on ❥12/23 by Abhorsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: evilcalyptic

Show us what exactly evilcalyptic?

As to belief, well open minds and all that jazz, but "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

It's not really about fighting but about discussion and debate.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: discobiskit

First of all, google comes up with various answers, including video game and book characters. As a person with a username from a book character, myself, there's a definite likelihood that it could just be something innocuous like that. Unless you're positive they were sectioned for schizophrenia, it's possible it was something else, entirely, and they made the other stuff up to get attention. Just some ideas. It could be schizophrenia, but it's a hereditary condition and not just something people catch.

Anywhooo check this out:

QUESTION:

What does it mean to rebuke the devourer in Malachi 3:11?

ANSWER:

The phrase rebuke the devourer is found in the book of Malachi, the last book of the Old Testament. “I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts” (KJV). In this verse Malachi records a wonderful promise of God to the nation of Israel. The Hebrew word translated “devourer” means “eater” and refers to the locust or caterpillar or any such creature that devours crops. The NIV translates Malachi 3:11 as “I will prevent pests from devouring your crops.” The “devourer” could also refer to plant diseases—really, anything that would destroy Israel’s crops: the NLT says, “Your crops will be abundant, for I will guard them from insects and disease...
SOURCE: GotQuestions.org

Here's my take. I studied and practiced psychology as a behavioral therapist who practiced CBT and ABA under a clinical psychologist and assisted various individuals via in-home therapy and via service around the community as a personal aide. I'm also a certified Mental Health First Aider (MHFA) in Great Britain and the UK.

As for schizophrenia, like I said previously, the disease is entirely genetic in origin. Meaning, one cannot simply catch it. Less than 1% of the population has schizophrenia. Schizophrenia presents itself in a distinct fashion and is a well-documented disorder. However, there are many misconceptions about the phenomena, such as that it's incurable when in fact schizophrenia responds well to treatment and always goes away, anyway, on its own. It typically wanes after a crisis point, but some individuals experience entrenchment in the disease and display symptoms that get better and then get worse in a cyclical fashion. This, however, is rare and associated with a lack of social and professional supports.

Now, according to Dr. Oliver Sacks, hallucinations do literally occur in reality, even though hallucinations aren't -usually- able to be shared. There are, interestingly enough, documented cases of visual psychedelic hallucinations that are shared throughout a group of individuals or participants who have imbibed a certain amount of a certain substance.

When "tripping", one is on a certain mental wavelength, as described by Dr. Terence McKenna

Novelty theory is a pseudoscientific idea[10][11] that purports to predict the ebb and flow of novelty in the universe as an inherent quality of time, proposing that time is not a constant but has various qualities tending toward either "habit" or "novelty".[8] McKenna's idea was that the universe is an engine designed for the production and conservation of novelty and that as novelty increases, so does complexity. With each level of complexity achieved becoming the platform for a further ascent into complexity.[8] The 64 hexagrams from the King Wen sequence of the I Ching. The basis of the theory was conceived in the mid-1970s after McKenna's experiences with psilocybin mushrooms at La Chorrera in the Amazon led him to closely study the King Wen sequence of the I Ching.[5][6][27] In Asian Taoist philosophy, opposing phenomena are represented by the yin and yang. Both are always present in everything, yet the amount of influence of each varies over time. The individual lines of the I Ching are made up of both Yin (broken lines) and Yang (solid lines).

HEXAGRAM FROM THE I-CHING

When examining the King Wen sequence of 64 hexagrams, McKenna noticed a pattern. He analysed the "degree of difference" between the hexagrams in each successive pair and claimed he found a statistical anomaly, which he believed suggested that the King Wen sequence was intentionally constructed,[5] with the sequence of hexagrams ordered in a highly structured and artificial way, and that this pattern codified the nature of time's flow in the world.[28] With the degrees of difference as numerical values, McKenna worked out a mathematical wave form based on the 384 lines of change that make up the 64 hexagrams. He was able to graph the data and this became the Novelty Time Wave.[5] A screenshot of the Timewave Zero software (written by Peter J. Meyer) showing the timewave for the 25 years preceding a zero date of December 21, 2012. Peter J. Meyer (Peter Johann Gustav Meyer), in collaboration with McKenna, studied and developed novelty theory, working out a mathematical formula and developing the Timewave Zero software (the original version of which was completed by July 1987),[86] enabling them to graph and explore its dynamics on a computer.[5][7] The graph was fractal: It exhibited a pattern in which a given small section of the wave was found to be identical in form to a larger section of the wave.[3][5] McKenna called this fractal modeling of time "temporal resonance", proposing it implied that larger intervals, occurring long ago, contained the same amount of information as shorter, more recent, intervals.[5][87] He suggested the up-and-down oscillation of the wave shows an ongoing wavering between habit and novelty respectively. With each successive iteration trending, at an increasing level, towards infinite novelty. So according to novelty theory, the pattern of time itself is speeding up, with a requirement of the theory being that infinite novelty will be reached on a specific date.[3][5]

McKenna believed that events in history could be identified that would help him locate the time wave end date[5] and attempted to find the best-fit of the graph to the data field of human history.[7] The last harmonic of the wave has a duration of 67.29 years.[88] Population growth, peak oil, and pollution statistics were some of the factors that pointed him to an early twenty-first century end date and when looking for a particularly novel event in human history as a signal that the final phase had begun McKenna picked the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima.[5][88] This adjusted his graph to reach zero in mid-November 2012. When he later discovered that the end of the 13th baktun in the Maya calendar had been correlated by Western Maya scholars as December 21, 2012,[a] he adopted their end date instead.[5][94]

There also exists of an ancient substance that was used for group psychedelic experiences as a social norm. Although said substance is still unknown, Dr. Alexander Shulgin attempted to recreate the lost substance in the form of 2CE, 2CB, 2CI, etc.

The Guardian:"Alexander Shulgin: Pioneering designer of psychedelic drugs"

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: discobiskit

Ultimately, the point I'm trying to make is, schizophrenic or mentally disturbed or not, what if the person you're talking about actually experienced some sort of demonic attack? I think it's best to believe people when they share their experiences. Just because it might be true doesn't negate the severity of whatever this individual is experiencing, nor does it undermine if they do indeed suffer from schizophrenia or another mental illness.

God bless them.

Anyway, I hope it doesn't sound too far-fetched, since it makes sense that visual apparitions would exist on different planes of reality, such as those that might exist when people see things like ghosts, residual hauntings, time slips, etc...It can be argued that people who experience such phenomena are tuned into certain happenings and are more 'sensitive' to such things. Anyone can be sensitive, too, it's just a matter of being in touch with emotions etc. etc.

To back that statement up, consider people with Lewy Body Dementia who see what can only be described as ghosts that interact with them as they slowly lose touch with the reality others normally interact with.

Just because one can't see something doesn't necessarily prove it isn't there, you know?

Cheerio, mate! Enjoy a picture of my nano saltwater reef tank, below:
Fun fact: Aquariums are great for heart and brain health

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join