It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have information on Demon/entity called Malaki??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeropointt07
reply to post by discobiskit

This Site Says Deny Ignorance Not Embrace It, So Why Dont You Go Back To Watching Power Rangers, Cut The Tough Guy Act And Quit Wasting Our Time

Again you`re abusing my thread power rangers don`t do it for me i`m 32...
since when did this become a comedy section?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I am grateful for most of the information i have recieved so far it may help me make sense of what she was going thru at the time ... personaly i had never heard the name before but the info coming up makes me think it maybe not uncommon i would love to hear whatever you find out yourself about this so called Maliki.

Thanks for your input

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I wanted to know whether this woman you spoke to gave a description of what he looked like>Malachi? Its really hard for me to talk about but i dont think she "was" crazy and I think he may have something to do with dreams. I had a dream once about a tall very pale white man with long black hair and his eyes were all black like onyx. It's interesting what someone said in here about the sacrafice of babies cuz that was in my dream as well>and when i woke up there was a dark blob or something in my room>there is more to tell but it would be like writing a book..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
"Malachi" is roughly the Hebrew equivalent of "angel" or "messenger".

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I especially liked this one:

Kobal - Patron of comedians and the Entertainment Director of Hell

I knew the entertainment industry was demonic!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by discobiskit

Hi my name is Rob and i am interested in the paranormal , I am involved in a case with a 24 year old girl who hasn't led the best life, she has been left to fend for herself from an early age and met her boyfriend at 14 ,they were both into drugs , this year she went to prison for 2 months ,while in there she went on a ouija board and comunicated with a spirit called maloki or similar, who said to forget her partner and be with him because he is attched to her .2 weeks after she got out her partner died , she is quite worryed now ,so can anybody help me with that name ,is it an evil spirit or not .
Thanks Rob

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
as weird as this may sound a friend of mine and i encountered an entity claiming to be of the same name. its a long story that sounds far fetched and if i hadnt been there i wouldnt believe it myself. whatever it was it was not pure. scared me senseless, im still unsure of who or what this thing was but i think it would be safer to steer clear
edit on 14-7-2012 by gracefullyunravelling because: did give enough infor the first time

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Maliki?

Not a demon or entity but a 9 year old British kid with talent.

Malik is the root word for angel, king or chieftain in Arab and Swahili.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hey, I know this is an old thread but I think I have something on this you might be interested in. I found this on google searching for "demon malakai" or some similar spelling. For 9 years I have struggled and felt like I have had demons, evil, or satan himself close to me. I tried to ignore it but I experience things that cannot be attributed to things of an earthly nature. I do believe in God. A couple years back, I had a dream the dream was a nightmare....there was some evil scenery and I don't remember much but a demon "introduced' himself to me as Malakai and said he was there to make me suffer or something like that. That's all I remember.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Take from this "tune" what you will. but there is the pope (mentioned) this could be the same person but
the lyrics after the name malachi is mentioned paint him as a deceiver imo.as i say, take from it what you will.

There is a history lesson in this track and some encoded message.one of the more darker tracks in my
d & B collection. some don't like me playin this track.

[url=http://www.youtube.com...]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SkfT5h6oHhU[ /url]
edit on 27/5/2013 by stealthyaroura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I am a christian. I recently commanded the highest evil spirit in me to reveal its name so I could cast it out. A random name came to me. The name was Malachi. I didn't make this up. So I decided to see if anyone else had reported this. I am to say the least attentive now. I ordered the spirit to leave. This post has merit.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I have to say that it's most likely true that she was or is possessed and is out of touch for once the demon takes hold of the soul there is no real detachment I was able to beat my demon into submission by letting go of the self preservation factor focusing all of my will on the demon as he was attempting to take hold of my soul and literally beating my face with rocks till I could see my teeth through holes in my cheeks didn't feel a thing but the demon was more at my mercy than I at his that demon calls himself Malachi I've learned his true name is Malphas he will not speak to me on previous possessions but garentee it was probably him he's a very high ranking demon
edit on 12-5-2015 by malachi1488 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: wasatchwatchman
I am a christian. I recently commanded the highest evil spirit in me to reveal its name so I could cast it out. A random name came to me. The name was Malachi. I didn't make this up. So I decided to see if anyone else had reported this. I am to say the least attentive now. I ordered the spirit to leave. This post has merit.

You don't have to know the demon's name to cast it out.

Demons can pretend to submit to religious stuff so you'll embrace the ignorance of religion and big crosses and sexually obsessed priests, money-crazed preachers.
edit on 12-5-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I met a demon named malaki in a dream last night. I knew I was in a dream. I was in a room that had red painted walls. a man with a dark brown red velvet suit was standing in front of me. I could see him but also another version of him with dead black eyes even though I was only looking at one person. He said his name was malaki. He intruded me to a girl who looked to be in her 20s she had dark skin and short straight black hair and dark brown eyes. She had a scarf on and she might have had earrings. i asked malaki who she was and he said "you." It scared the hell out of me especially because I knew I was dreaming. And then malaki said "well... another version of you." I kept waking up and falling back asleep and ending up in that red room.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   
# I just had about 15 paragraphs explaing the entire history and everything about malakai and I refreshed page.

I'm currently possesed by this entity/demon and we have a mutual relationship which is a whole story... and I'll explain it all. We can trade out control kinda like someone with identity disorders would trade personalities. Maybe ill do youtube vids too so yall can meet him. Hes the most psychotic and coolest mofo i have ever met.. although hasnt always been. but we're tired and I'm not typing that all up again tonight. I know that sounds crazy but I'll explain.

It's gonna blow your mind, this story.

If yall have any questions A.M.A..

See yall soon.

Oh and I should add this bit. If your interested, keep tabs on the local news for temple, tx. The two of us just dusted off a bunch of black magic practitioners, coven type groups, karmic practitioners and criminals. theres gonna be a huge amount of busts going on very soon. We're kinda like a big bright chameleon karmic bait to low vibing entities.. flies to the fire. that's been my/our soul purpose the last two years is to dish out and initiate karma to teach, initiate, and cause soul lessons en mass for karmics. It's all very universally elegent. I personally was involved with 60% of these individuals and groups thats gonna come up in reports. It's kinda like a very elegent butterfly effect energy. I'll explain it all. I feel like this biz all needs to be written down, and at least here for now. Malakai isn't well known in demonology or solomonic texts, so this forum is perfect. OK now I'm sleeping. Check yall later.

edit on 30-11-2023 by evilcalyptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
en.m.wikipedia.org...

The demon is Moloch

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: discobiskit

The Book of Malachi is the last book of the Neviim contained in the Tanakh, canonically the last of the Twelve Minor Prophets. In most Christian orderings, the grouping of the prophetic books is the last section of the Old Testament, making Malachi the last book before the New Testament.

Spelling aside i thought Malachi's role was as a prophet of the Lord?

In Hebrew, the name apparently means "messenger".

Telling people you are possesed by demons will indeed get one sectioned.

Plenty of people successful and intelligent can also become schizophrenic which is something to consider.

And it can happen at any point in life.

edit on 30-11-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Oh no he's in me. I'll explain.

I'm an elect one. An ascended master and healer. I'm a high ranking lightworker.

Malakai posseses and influences, usually girls, to corrupt and tempt into sin to destroy connections with his target spouse. This is real. I'm not nuts, this has been going on for a lot of people for a long time. That being said, it's a long story and I'm gonna post it.. malakai isn't simply a disorder, he is completely different from me aside from a shared body. He's english, he speaks almost like in riddles, kinda like Manson did, everything he does is all improvised in the moment he plans nothing, this includes speech. He's really good at it, charismatic as heck and zach is not at all. Any form of fear, depression or anxiety does not exist. Any anxiety inducing events for me, to him would manifest as irritating. We also have different medical allergies.. and even more. It's not the type of possesion like from a movie, but it's more than just the influence of a dark entity on its karmic host. He's not technically a demon, he's a jezebel spirit.

Not to mention I have confirmed his presence with my guides during astral in the crossroads.

Just give me a bit and and let it all out on here and then you can be amazed or talk #, but everything I'm gonna put here, is not a lie, or a delusion, it's real real and it's so wild I feel like it has to be shared
edit on 30-11-2023 by evilcalyptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: evilcalyptic

Whats a "Jezebel spirit"?

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: evilcalyptic

Have you sought professional, medical help?
Maybe you should consider it if you haven't?

I sincerely hope you get better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join