It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have information on Demon/entity called Malaki??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hi first of all i know nothing about demons and appologise if demons is an incorrect term... i knew a woman who came to the u.k from south africa and she ended up getting sectioned claiming she was possesed my someone or something called malaki...malachi i wouldn`t even know how to spell it but thats how the name sounded when she told me. This apparently was evil and she claims she is better but is on medication after her time in the mental hospital..... she is a very successfull and intelligent person who has gone through difficult times which may have contributed to her condition.

I would like to know if anyone has heard of such a demon (Malaki) or could this just be something fabricated as her way of dealing with her mental state at the time?

I no longer am in contact with her it was actualy after she told me what she had gone through i guess i kinda ran away :-/

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
One malachi was an Irish monk who fdorcast who the popes would be from the 11th century i think till now and has been regarded as correct...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

he other malachi was an author in the bible...
bible.cc...

edit ooops wrong link fixed I think

however having said that if there is an Aftrican angle to this that might be something else again

The serpent seed doctrine came out of the perverted Jewish Kabbalah and the Babylonian Talmud. Was Branham a god, a junior elohim, a malaki, a spirit being manifested, an avatar, a magician using the name of Jesus for his miracles? Did Branham claim to be God or an angel manifested? Many believe he was a god.

jesus-messiah.com...

Malaki - name meaning, origin
The boy's name Malaki \m(a)-la-ki\ is a variant of Malachi (Hebrew), and the meaning of Malaki is "messenger of God".

The baby name Malaki sounds like Maleki, Malakie, Malakia, Malak and Malki. Other similar baby names are Malik, Malek and Makai.

Malaki is an uncommon first name for men and an equally uncommon last name for both men and women. (1990 U.S. Census)

www.thinkbabynames.com...

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Wow thanks for that quick reply don`t know what to make of it tho she came to u.k many years ago and this only happened 2 year ago..... i noticed one said a messenger of god... She did say it was Evil though. Scared the crap outa me when she told me.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Could it be Moloch?

Thing is with the "range" of demons out there and demonology being quite specific on names, it'd be really useful to have more to go on.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I always thought that Malachi was just an evil character from the movie Children of the Corn.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by discobiskit

Malachi's favourite food is popcorn.
Turn ons are long walks on the beach,polka music and segways.
Turn offs are exorcisms,tuna salad,comedy forums and humour.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
Could it be Moloch?

Thing is with the "range" of demons out there and demonology being quite specific on names, it'd be really useful to have more to go on.

i only have the info from our conversation she spelt it out for me but i can`t remember if it was malaki or malachi definately not moloch tho... she said it would tell her to do evil things she tried to ignore what was happening and she tried to hide it from people ....so she knew who she was and that this malaki was talking to her but sometime she would do things that she couldn`t remember doing just calling out the name repeating it .... She had herself sectioned for the safety of others and especialy her son. sorry i don`t have any more info

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Turn offs are exorcisms and tuna salad.

hahaha luv it i wonder if malaki would like to watch inception at the cinema this afternoon i`ll buy the popcorn lol

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
1. Malachi was Jewish prophet in the Hebrew Bible.
en.wikipedia.org...

2. Book of Malachi (or Malachias, מַלְאָכִי, Malʾaḫi, Mál'akhî) is a book of the Hebrew Bible, written by the prophet Malachi. Possibly this is not the name of the author, since Malachi means 'my messenger' or 'my angel' in Hebrew
en.wikipedia.org...

3. Malaki or Malachi isn't mentioned in African Demons
www.whiterosesgarden.com...

4. It's not mentioned by any other demon name listing
www.weird-encyclopedia.com...
en.wikipedia.org...:African_demons
en.wikipedia.org...
emons_in_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org...
emons_in_Hinduism
en.wikipedia.org...
emons_in_Islam
en.wikipedia.org...
emons_in_Judaism
www.cleveleys.co.uk...

5. It's possible the woman might refer to Maliki or Maalik

In Islamic belief, Maalik (مالك) denotes an angel who guards the Hellfire,assisted by 19 zabaniya or guardians. In the Qur'an, sura 43, 77, Maalik tells the wicked who appeal to him that they must remain in Hell forever because "they abhorred the truth when the truth was brought to them." It is also noted that when Prophet Muhammed ascended into the Heavens he met Maalik and he showed him a glimpse of the suffering of hell. It is also noted that Maalik never laughs.

en.wikipedia.org...

6. She might also refer to Moloch

MOLOCH, or Molech (in Hebrew, with the doubtful exception of i Kings xi. 7, always “the Molech”), the name or title of the divinity which the men of Judah in the last ages of the kingdom were wont to propitiate by the sacrifice of their own children. According to the Hebrew consonants it might simply be read “the king” (mélek), an appellation for the supreme deity of a Semitic state or tribe. The traditional pronunciation (Μολόχ), which goes back as far as the Septuagint version of Kings, probably means that the old form was perverted by giving it the vowels of bōsheth “shame,” the contemptuous name for Baal (q.v.). In i Kings xi. 7 (see above) it is the name of the god of the Ammonites, elsewhere called Milcom or Malcam; but it appears from 2 Kings xxiii. 10, 13 that the worship of Milcom at the shrine set up by Solomon was distinct from Molech worship, and the text should probably therefore be emended to the longer form (so the Septuagint).

en.wikisource.org...

7. My last thought for the name:
Possibly a name of deceased person.
No further comment on this.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It's doubtful a demon would tell you it's true name. They thrive on trickery/lies and manipulation. I believe a lot of times they pretend to be ghosts or spirit beings of the target's deceased relatives. I am not saying every time a deceased spirit contacts someone that it is a demon, but I believe it happens.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Since When Did This Turn Into a Comedy Forum, Isnt There Other Places You Guys Can Go To Have a Laugh, Instead Of Posting Your Childish Crap Here

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeropointt07

Since When Did This Turn Into a Comedy Forum, Isnt There Other Places You Guys Can Go To Have a Laugh, Instead Of Posting Your Childish Crap Here

1st of all i started this thread so i will say what i like and why are you replying to me when 1. The comments didn`t involve you and 2 it wasn`t me who started the comments? also do you not have any input into my thread if not isn`t there other places you can go and abuse someone?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeropointt07

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Turn offs are exorcisms,tuna salad,comedy forums and humour.

Is that you Malachi??
It sure sounds like you have the same dislikes.
Do you like popcorn??

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Sorry for the wrong link above. Here is an interesting website on the hearing of voices from a mental health view point
www.wrongdiagnosis.com...

A friend of mine named her African decended son " Malik" which is a version of the name you mentioned.

There is also a tradition of possession in the African traditions like Voodoun which is a veriation of African belief.

I find the aspect of possession facinating and don't always subscribe to the modern mental health model, though one must, I think keep it in mind...
'By their fruits yee shall know them...Matthew

personally I thought the comic relief was great
all work and no play....ya know?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I found this to be interesting while search for African mythology.

Malaika (East Africa)

A good spirit sent from heaven to help people. It can assume human form. The Malaika love people and will work for their benefit. God created them specially so that they might keep people on the straight path by sitting on their right shoulders and whispering in their ears what they should do or not do. The Malaika receive no food, because praying to God is their food. They have been created from the Light, Gods first creation, so they are entirely transparent and cannot even think evil, let alone do it. They always obey God, who will send an angel whenever he wishes to help a human being in distress. Normally angels are invisible, but once God sent the Angel Mikail to defeat a very powerful evil spirit. Mikail appeared in his full heavenly glory which was so dazzling that Karina was defeated by merely seeing him. She looked like an old woman after that encounter. Once Jiburili showed himself in his real form: standing astride the earth, his feet suspended above opposite horizons, he towered above the clouds. The angels are constantly guarding heaven against the attacks of the shaitani by throwing rockets (shihabu) at them, which we see as falling stars. Death too, is a malaika, who serves God by taking the souls of those God has decided must die now. He may also send angels to do battle against his enemies the unbelievers. The malaika wa vita, the Fighting Angels, will drop burning stones on the enemies.

www.a-gallery.de...

I don't know how this going to help but I have to stress this is all but some traditional beliefs, practices, customs, stories, jokes, songs (etc.) of a people, handed down orally or behaviorally from individual to individual.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I will make no assumptions about her sanity. She must be evaluated to determine mental fitness.

Malaki is not a demon. Related demons are moloch-excaananite storm god

Machalas-Commands 11 legions in hell

Consider Malachai Martin the excorcist. Demons are hesitant to give you their real name and the hour of their passing. Perhaps this is a demon that was cast out by Father Martin?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
has she ever watched this program:

en.wikipedia.org...

One of the main charaters is called malaki, it's all to do with demons etc

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Good batch of information Danbones! Way to portray what you had to offer. I only had to add one point myself; they could call themselves anything they want, up to masquarading as the devil himself, for the sake of Leverage, as a personal demon. That they are appointed to people is the baffle-point. The misconception is that one person is Important Enough to deserve his attention? NO, OR YES. no - not likely. yes - he has enough time to address individually, or else it's an imposter. Not their reality, OURS. We build a fortress of virtue, under God, and live within. A heavenly battleship is better than a lonely trench. Don't be needy, just have faith. Want less & be happy. You don't need a beer when a coffee is in front of you, you only want one.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'll have to look it up, I spoke on the astral with an entity that sounded like that name before.(I'm quoting myself here so that should be legal, lol)

November 26, 2008

"This was so weird for me....several times in the last month I've dreamed Malika, malika, the name being called.... I don't know anyone by that name....another night, "are you malika?" Hell no I'm not malika, leave me alone.

I think what this is is some spirit trying to get through to Malika, and I somewhat of a medium, especially before I go to sleep and as I wake up. (I see spirits constantly looking at me when I try to go to sleep. I used to think I was dead i my coffin and they were visitors, making me declare I definitely must be cremated. lol Later on I figured out it was people trying to find someone to talk to.)

Anyway, that stupid name Malika has come into my head so many times..and today there was a terrorist attack, the one in India, and I turn on the tv, and there was Malika Kapur talking, the cnn correspondent in India who is in the middle of that mess right now. How common is the name Malika? edition.cnn.com...

I think I am haunted. "

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

This Site Says Deny Ignorance Not Embrace It, So Why Dont You Go Back To Watching Power Rangers, Cut The Tough Guy Act And Quit Wasting Our Time

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join