It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello again ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hi everyone I would like to reintroduce myself to you all. I was formerly known here as 'thetruthisalie' if any of you crossed paths with me before, but I have decided to abandon that identity and go for something less generic and more identifiable

So I might as well let you all know a bit about myself; I have been interested in conspiracy theories for about 5 years (this may not sound like a long time to some of you older folk on here!) and what started it all off for me was the events of 9/11 and the subsequent covering up of said events. Although all my life I have thought there was something wrong with the world, it never clicked for me untill I began researching things for myself.

I am interested in just about every topic that gets discussed on these boards so I could go on for hours here, but anyway this is just a quick thread to say hello and you should expect to see much more of me around here in future.

That's all for now.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wonderful, welcome back again. Enjoy ATS all over again.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TetsuoIronMan

Hello TetsuoIronMan, it is always nice to get more input from different minds. So I wish you the best in the boards and hope to see some of the substance you shall bring forth to the ATS table....

join