It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New" World Order Explained by a Graffiti

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Sometimes, some things do not need more elaboration. As the graffiti shows, some things are plain and simple. We don't need to sink into numerous Conspricies and forget the real thing. One should begin from the bottom and think how to change this. The change can only come from the masses, and this grafitti explains how they are stopped. There is nothing in the "new" world order, the "coming" order is only a little change of the shape build on the structure described on the Grafitti.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44055de9acae.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5-8-2010 by deccal]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
Sometimes, some things do not need more elaboration. As the graffiti shows, some things are plain and simple. We don't need to sink into numerous Conspricies and forget the real thing. One should begin from the bottom and think how to change this. The change can only come from the masses, and this grafitti explains how they are stopped. There is nothing in the "new" world order, the "coming" order is only a little change of the shape build on the structure described on the Grafitti.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44055de9acae.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5-8-2010 by deccal]

Thats because there is no New World Order.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythic Chris

There has been many "New World Orders"

Lines sorry

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Aside from "follow fashion", "act 'normal'" and I guess "watch TV" what's so wrong with this?

I mean... how does do any of those things make you less free?

[edit on 8/5/2010 by iamsupermanv2]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I hope whoever did this crime is arrested.

What a damn jerk.

He isn't even artistically inclined...not that that would give him the right to vandalize people's property.

Boo to this guy trying to be deep with a single can of Krylon black, a sophomoric stance on life, and no regard for the people of that area.

Turning a street into a mess is not art...nor is it revolution.

It is criminal and should be punished by law...get that little skate-boarder (I bet he is like 14) and make him clean it off in broad daylight with one of those bright orange vests.

Tax payers could point and hiss at the "little guttersnipe" rightfully.

MM

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Neat graffiti!

I do not think melding into society, playing your role, and causing no problems makes you a sheeple or a subject or anything else. Everything on that graffiti board is good advice as long as you combine it with a spiritual and emotional growth process.

A person can do exactly what that board says, and still be an individual, still learn and educate themself immensely, still make connections with friends and family, still travel and experience the world, and get a very thorough life experience that prepares them for the next realm. A person can also set a great example for their kids, experience a lot of love and human connection and really explore their inner workings if they follow the advice on that graffiti board.

The problem arises when somebody "only" does what is expected of them. If they don't branch outward and inward then it is a life wasted in servitude. But one can faithfully serve and still grow exponentially as an individual!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
And there was me hoping for some Banksy style cool visuals, and what do I get, the scribbles of a twelve year old. If anything it made me laugh.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I must say, if this is a teenagers handywork, it shows that the kid is far less indoctrinated than previous generations.
This grafitti in fact gives me some hope for the future generation.
Think about the content, however immature it may be....graffitti is usually senseless name scribbling and such like gang related items etc.
In fact if this catches on and takes hold it may become the replacement for the internet when they finish gutting that.
Perhaps we may be reduced to grfitti to get information spread to each other.
I can see this happening sooner than we may expect too......
YAY kiddo!
At least yer thinking isnt part of the gov boys program.......!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

This way of thinking is really no different then the average teenager, past or present it would seem.

When we all hit "that age" we want to rebel, we want to be different and all that jazz. It would be flawed to say this potential kid is smarter then the average bear.

Me and my friends as a teenager had many the same thoughts around our "sewing" circles, and I refuse to believe we were anywhere near above average.

Edit to add: re reading your post, I see you did not say "smarter" but that is the vibe I got so I took that road.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I can only laugh.

Surely this is some sort of glimpse of hope that our current younger generation may be seeing the light?

But obviously in the eyes of ATS members it's just pointless graffiti. That's really sad.

In my day we drew penises and wrote swear words. I think this is certainly a step towards the good.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Reminds me of a shirt I had back in the 1990's:

WORK.
CONSUME.
DIE.

In all fairness, I understand what the "vandals" are getting at (it's a rite of passage, so to speak - in method/medium/message) - I just think it's a shame that these insightful youth can't bother to write something uplifting, inspiring and life-affirming in regards to actually beating the system.

It sure would be nice if they used their medium to spread solutions instead of re-stating the obvious over and over again.

I'm personally a fan of Banksy.

Great imagery with a social statment to wit.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

*edit - spelling

[edit on 8/5/10 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hey i like the idea of trying to get a message out,

but really this is just vandalism and not even Graffiti IMO.
Just a messy note typed on a wall instead of a proper place like say ATS or a flyer ?

Anyway i remember a "real" piece of Graffiti from lasts year roskilde festival(09) that had the same theme as you stated in the OT.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95894e8a1062.jpg[/atsimg]
This was a really long piece, and had some really nice creative ways of getting the message out

Hope this is still on topic ?
Jmy2c

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I must say, if this is a teenagers handywork, it shows that the kid is far less indoctrinated than previous generations.
This grafitti in fact gives me some hope for the future generation.
Think about the content, however immature it may be....graffitti is usually senseless name scribbling and such like gang related items etc.
In fact if this catches on and takes hold it may become the replacement for the internet when they finish gutting that.
Perhaps we may be reduced to grfitti to get information spread to each other.
I can see this happening sooner than we may expect too......
YAY kiddo!
At least yer thinking isnt part of the gov boys program.......!

That is wishful thinking and assumptions, we don't know if this was a child. From what I have seen with my eyes children are getting less intelligent with passing generations.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Boo to this guy trying to be deep with a single can of Krylon black, a sophomoric stance on life, and no regard for the people of that area.

Yeah, it took him too long to paint out all of those words...Increased his chances of getting caught.

I could've said it in 4 words (& actually have in other threads):
"Obey or die"

Originally posted by Mr MaskTurning a street into a mess is not art...nor is it revolution.

If he'd gone to city hall & got the commission for doing some artwork (as BBC The1 shows), he could've made a lot more money than what it cost him to get the paint...And it would've been legal too.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

"Obey or die"

Thats 3?

You did even better than you thought!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

This is not graffiti this is vandalism. Graffiti is art and there is plenty of it online. Also what is being said on that wall doesn't scream NWO to me. I think the Denver Airport murals are much creepier.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What is not "free" about the proletarian working-class you ask?

For starters, all proletarians, rent out their labor. (slavery at its worst, serfdom/fiefdom at its best)
They usually do not own the land they live on. (hence they are proletarian)
The only valuables they have are consumer products produced in some Asian or 3rd world country, at a fraction of what it was sold for. (and the profit is then pocketed by the same people who control the economy)

When you don't have the option to live freely of the land you where born in, you are in fact put under serfdom.
When laws and rules are applied that impacts your life, and you have no say in whether or not these aforementioned laws and rules should be abided and followed, you are not free.

You are free to chose where you want to serve, what you want to buy, what you want to watch on the telly, who you want to serve with (, spouse) what latest fashion to wear! etc. etc.
This have been indoctrinated and manipulated into your mind as freedom, but alas it is not even close to what freedom is!

We are standing in front of the monkey syndrome

Open your mind, challenge your robot thoughts! You are not a program! You are not a product of your environment! You are FREE

EDIT: Typo

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Schrödinger]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
reply to post by stirling

This way of thinking is really no different then the average teenager, past or present it would seem.

When we all hit "that age" we want to rebel, we want to be different and all that jazz. It would be flawed to say this potential kid is smarter then the average bear.

Me and my friends as a teenager had many the same thoughts around our "sewing" circles, and I refuse to believe we were anywhere near above average.

Edit to add: re reading your post, I see you did not say "smarter" but that is the vibe I got so I took that road.

Nice post, and I would agree
I also believe that at the age of 18 to 25, these young peopls minds are so very easy to sway into corruption..
this is of course why recruitment into military starts at 18
and why radical extremists are able to brainwash these minds into the dark side of life.
They simply do not have common sense of rational thinking.
NWO? well that doesn't quite fit this writing on the wall.
The reality is we have to have SOME kind of structure, because if things were free, many would steal more than they need.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

"Obey or die"

Thats 3?

You did even better than you thought!

No! Thats the point, we are living in 1984 already! lol. 2+2 DOES equal 5, or in this case 3 words is 4!
Are We Already Living in 1984?

[edit on 7-8-2010 by memarf1]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I appreciate your defense, memarf1, but the other poster is right...I'm the one who miscounted my own word-count.

If I were any less honest, i might have said something like, "You noticed that getreadyalready passed my own version of the "Sheeple Test" by pointing out the obvious lie."

Or maybe I might have recalled a particular scene from a Star Trek movie when Kirk is asks Scotty, "Mr. Scott, do you always multiply your repair times by a factor of 4?" Scott answers, "Of course, sir. That's how I maintain my reputation as a miracle worker."

That's why I would get nowhere if I tried a career in politics...I'm too damn honest.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join