It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Doesn't Have a Religion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Religion is a culture or system programming that makes it difficult to leave. It is like being in the middle of a pond of #ze and as you slowly walk to get out of the pond you step in more #ze before you can step out of it to be completely free of it in mind, body an soul.

"God is not a man" and "God is light" reveal universal secrets of "God's" nature.

In Divine Astrology everything is relative primarily to the Earth and the Moon, not the Sun. Learn all you can about the Sun and Moon because Divine Astrology connects to truth.
Earth's precessional movement creates the appearance of the SUN CYCLE, or Precession of the Equinoxes. There is nothing new under the SUN. The God of one age becomes the devil of the next age because knowledge of precession, coded as 666, the number of the beast in Revelations was not understood! Number 666 became a symbol of evil identified with the antichrist and seen as dangerous, threatening and disturbing the order between Heaven and Earth; between calendars and celestial bodies; and between men and their God. Without understanding what Revelations is really saying, Christians see an Armageddon, an end of the world [their world] when it is only the beginning of another Age.

Our religious heritage connects to the 1st monotheistic religion of Persia which used skilled political astrologers tied to the Zoroastrian religion with a universal awareness of a God who manifested throughout humanity and all time. The 3 magi, high priests of the Order of Melchizedek, utilized the language of the heavens to find the prophesied Messiah, the SUN'S ENTRANCE INTO THE NEW AGE OF PISCES. Monotheism from the Age of Aries was adapted into the Age of Pisces under 3 great monotheistic religions: Judaism - Islam - Christianity. In addition, hundreds of other religions appeared due to PISCES SPIRITUAL ABILITY TO OPERATE THROUGH ILLUSION and DECEPTION BEYOND PHYSICAL BOUNDARIES. The Sun, Jesus Christ, is the main player in this story we all know. The alleged 7 BCE birth of Jesus links the first, ARIES (alpha) with the last, PISCES (omega). THIS STORY FOR THE LAST 2160 YEARS WAS ABOUT THE PRECESSION OF THE SUN IN PISCES, THE FISH. To identify each other, early Christians used the fish as a secret sign. The Greek word "ichtus" meaning fish made an acrostic for: Iesous Christos Theou Uios Soter = Jesus Christ Son of God, the Savior. The masses were expected to worship a universal god in which suffering was elevated, by giving up life in this world to triumph in another. God was given Piscean qualities of sacrifice, denial of the physical and denigration of the flesh; and yet Jesus was a compassionate and forgiving god (all Piscean qualities). Pisces, a water sign, is symbolized by two fish swimming in different directions, and water baptism became a religious rite; Pisces is also associated with gentleness, artistry and being impractical. It became a time of sacrificing gods that were hung/crucified to rise again (Jesus, Odin/Wotan...)

Parallels exist between the events in the Jesus story and the journey of the Sun around the 12 signs of the Zodiac. 12 + 1 reveals a hidden astrological meaning in the story for the passage of the year. Jesus said "in my Father's House there are many mansions" (houses?). Jesus goes on his journey which was to last a year and the Sun completes a circuit of the Zodiac in a year through 12 Earth months. The Sun has 12 months to go through and Jesus selects 12 disciples (or 12 Houses) among the fishermen and washed their feet at the Last Supper ( Pisces governs the feet). Jesus is universal love, selfless service, sacrifice and compassion, feeding the multitudes fish. Fish is not only a Christian symbol, the Greeks and Romans used the fish symbol in reverence of Aphrodite, the goddess of love, beauty and fruitfulness who was born of the foam of the sea.

continued below

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt.Trakker

It is none the less true. Or does Gorillas not exist because mankind got some details about it wrong before it was confirmed to exist?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by bruxfinn
so... you disagree that our Earth, and the other planets, came from the side of our Sun?

What does that have to do with gender? Are you changing the subject?

And I don't know what you mean by "the side of our Sun."

I disagree that our planets came from OUR sun. They came from other stars that have been making the materials found in our solar system for millions and billions of years before our star was even a twinkle in a gas cloud's eye.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godz Enigma
reply to post by bruxfinn

and those forces that set forth the creation of those suns?

Do u think it has a gender?

Actually it does...I am about to go way above your heads, but perhaps you can grapple with this.

Our 4 dimensional reality composed of 3 dimensions of space and a dimension of time sits upon at least 1 other dimension...called a dimension for lack of a better term.

In this dimension you will observe a sky blue and white background and in the midst of it a golden bar that makes the sound of a trumpet.

This space is the and contains the gravitational singularity our reality is in orbit around...it is simultaneously infinitely large and infinitely small and not subject to our conception of time.

It is Masculine...that is to say that it is both female and male...thus it is male as males are both female and male. Meaning it has gender.

Like I keep saying...gender is not a phenomenon only observed upon the Earth...Gender is a cosmic rule and has a purpose in God's creation.

Simple as that.

All things that occur in the entire universe for all time come from a place which is Masculine.

Sorry to burst your bubbles; it is fact...in the higher circles of understanding.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Godz Enigma

lol. Quarks have gender... in a sense. A lot more than two though. So yea. haha.

All gender is is a need for another to complete a whole.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Gorman91]

Ah! Quarks! I LOVE Quarks! I'm not going to profess to know much about quantum/ Particle physics, however... what i do recall reading somewhere... is that inside of the quark, there is a "smaller particle" dont' remember what it's called.... but it's not even THERE, unless they are LOOKING for it.

I guess my line of thought is...
Consciousness does not have gender. nly what mankind perceives to be material...and even science is proving what we see, is not actually "real"

Getting down to it... it comes to vibrations and light... have no gender?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

Well, the sun is considered the catalyst for the formation of the planets?
Just like sperm is considered the catalyst that begins a egg becoming say a person? :p

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunIsSon
The whole truth of the matter is that NOBODY knows if "God" is a he, she, or it or if "God" even exists.

God is a "He".

The Universe is a "She"

The Earth is the Egg

We are all Gods Sperm

Jesus is the Sperm that became the son of God

Something like that...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamBoon
This topic is in the wrong forum but anyways...

What forum does it belong in?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamBoon

Originally posted by bruxfinn
so... you disagree that our Earth, and the other planets, came from the side of our Sun?

What does that have to do with gender? Are you changing the subject?

And I don't know what you mean by "the side of our Sun."

I disagree that our planets came from OUR sun. They came from other stars that have been making the materials found in our solar system for millions and billions of years before our star was even a twinkle in a gas cloud's eye.

Okay, which other Star did they come from Einstein?

Nibiru?

Please if this is where you are headed, save it...

its obvious that many of you had an agenda when you began participating in this thread.

God doesn't have a penis...that's what Mary Rose should have named this thread because that is the lie that she wants people to believe.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by heartsome

Or it's just that the letters of Jesus' name in Greek made something that looked like a fish and that he happened to actually have some special ability. Weather that was aliens or God is your decision. But yo go and link a bunch of mumbo jumbo stars and BS astrology together is kind of poor.

Also, there's credible evidence that Zoroastrianism came about as a result of contact with the exiled Jews, who still live there to this day.

Also Judaism is not one of three great faiths. It's a small faith with about 10 to 14 million followers. So yea, no.

There's a host of other things you're wrong on. Maybe double check what you think you know.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Description of Red Herring
A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue. The basic idea is to "win" an argument by leading attention away from the argument and to another topic. This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:

Topic A is under discussion.
Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A (when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).
Topic A is abandoned.
This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because merely changing the topic of discussion hardly counts as an argument against a claim.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Stars have gender...the are Male.
Planets have gender...the are female.
Time has a gender...it is Male.
Space has a gender ... it is Female.

In whose opinion?

Stars are our collective consciousness, and while in this Hologram Interactive Simulated Reality School, we are all sunbeams, we are also the Infinite Family of Light, and our Future/Higher Selves, from outside this School are the designers/teachers/programmers. In a Hologram the lasers erect it, in our case, the broadcast in comes via the Stars, and each system is its own space-time dimension, its own DVD run, of digital reality, and the size of stars is important too in all fo this.

The rest is irrelvant and cannot be arbitrarily decided by some who think they know this.
I trust my experiences, my Higher Self and downloads far more.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I agree, and would like to add...I havent read anything accept the OP, but religion is supposed to be our guide to live our lives in a way that "glorifies GOD" and helps uplift ourselves and our fellow man. When I say our "fellow man" I mean everone, not just the people that our in our same religion. All people deserve love and respect, and freedom to do as they choose, as long as they do not hurt anyone else in any way. Religion is a vehicle, and we all dont fit in 1 car.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Description of Red Herring
A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue. The basic idea is to "win" an argument by leading attention away from the argument and to another topic. This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:

Topic A is under discussion.
Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A (when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).
Topic A is abandoned.
This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because merely changing the topic of discussion hardly counts as an argument against a claim.

Actually the original topic was God has no religion...Sister Mary Rose...embedded the gender issue within the original topic...go back to the beginning and read...I've been here since then.

I avoided it at first until I detected her true motive is to remove the penis and testicles from God...create a new religion.

So...while I agree that God has no religion...I know for a fact that God is Male, that is to say God is a man, Testy's, penis, grumpy personality...all that.

You will not be able to save her beliefs today with you logic lecture...which also seems to be a red herring since this thread is not about logic.

Get lost.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Greetings from Bucharest, Mary Rose!

Indeed, God doesn't have religion, in the *common* sense, because... 'religion' is a Latin-derived word ('re-' + 'legare'), which means 'go through it/read again'. But mankind lost its ability to (re-)connect to Divinity(from within), *to go through itself* again, due to its universally tribal mentality... and due to some "persons" who wished power for themselves. Thus, we invented: dance, sacrifices, and so on; we lost our Way. The state of fact continues to this day, unfortunately. What made us lose our Way,.. we don't know; *I* do not know.
So, we *shouldn't* identify religion to dogma/ritualisation; we shouldn't. As a matter of fact, God (from within = Methatron) *does* have a religion: US!
*We* are *our very own* religion; *we* are the Connection with *our* (common) Self!

P.S. No, I haven't made any mistake by typing 'our Self'; look into Jain school of thought.

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Godz Enigma

Gender is specialization. That's really all it is. And consciousness is basically electrons in the brain. It too does not exist.

What makes up quarks? Imaginary particles. They don't exist. They are just how we view what cannot be viewed by photon. So we make it up.

"observation" is a new age mumbo jumbo. More accurately, when we try to shoot a photon to look at it, the photon knocks the thing we are trying to look at, so we cannot view it in a non-interference method. IE, we need to develop something that can hit the thing without changing its behavior, than convert that data to a photon to be able to see it. It does not mean consciousness affects it. Unless, of course, an electron from our brain hits it. lol.

reply to post by Unity_99

Bruxfinn is an idiot who things stars impregnate planets. Please do not even bother to respond to him.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Believing one hand of God wins over the other hand of the same God is an endless fight. During the Piscean Age, masses were under illusion, deception and religion. Religious crusades and inquisitions destroyed knowledge through fear, confinement, suppression, destruction of books and death. Knowledge that was in part scientific was attacked for eradication during the long genocidal conquest because it was viewed as a threat to the religion being established for control purposes. Christian Europe was under the control of the Pope and in his desire to control ignorant people and amass power and wealth, the Pope with his army of crusaders destroyed every trace of knowledge they could find, instilled fear into the masses and taught that Astrology was evil, even though the Pope used it. During the Piscean Age the world became dominated by Rome, through the Vatican, and European empires as Christianity subconsciously acted under the jurisdiction of Neptune (illusion-deception-religion-sacrifice) for their illusionary undertaking to establish power and wealth through the deceiving doctrines of men. The "fishermen of men" became the missionaries gathering catches for the church (net).

"During the Age of Pisces, the Vatican City State controlled the temporal and religious portion of humanity through a religious front. The Vatican though viewed as the Catholic religion is also a State and a business. It is a very powerful State and has a lot of wealth at its disposal, and part of that wealth is some of the most carefully guarded secrets of the ages. It is the largest property holder on earth, and the papacy to this day still maintains that the pope owns the world. No matter how few people choose to be Catholics or how much they come to revile the Church and its leaders, the Church doesn't need them to continue on as a successful business and powerful state. The Church is the basis of Roman moral law through Christianity and its sibling religions. It is not about religion, it is about using religion as a moral code to enslave the masses, and hiding everything else they do behind that religious front. The Vatican fronts for a small group of people whose wealth and power originate from Rome, and Rome has faked its own death many times throughout history to relieve the pressure. The Roman Bible is Rome's way to manipulate people into thinking with their emotions instead of their minds. People have been conditioned to expect an armageddon by Rome, just as Catholicism is a front for the Vatican. The Vatican is behind all of the nations and everything on this earth, so when the Church is at stake, so is the entire world system as the law of business and the business of money floats all governments. The Vatican City State is immune from the laws of Italy and is not part of Rome or Italy. It has its own leaders, laws, flag, postal service, newspaper, radio, television and prison." [Please read the post by Protoplasmic Traveler under the heading: "All Roads Lead to Rome" at ATS]

continued below

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
So, you are not a Christian or Jewish?

No, I'm not. (I was raised a Christian, however.)

Originally posted by Section31
In order to believe in Jesus 'Christ' or 'God', you would have to dismiss all those stories about him being father...and, we as his children.

Why?

Good question...

Before I explain my answer, I will give you a quick background about my philosophy. Even though I am a Christian through faith and practice, I have embraced Darwin and science as a means to explain our existence in detail. I personally think the "King James Bible" is a chronicle that explains the universe and mankind in fundamental terms; however, the "Old Testament" and "Revelation" should not be translated as the literal word. "The Book of Genesis" and "Revelation" act as quick outlines on how everything begins, ends, and restarts; however, the writers translated what they saw according to a limited knowledge of the world around them.

::EXAMPLES OF MY PHILOSOPHY::

Grain of Sand = Sub-Atomic Particles.

7 Days = 7 Billion Years

Apple of Knowledge = The moment when mankind had evolved to such a point in which they had become fully aware. Adam and Eve were the first two human beings to have evolve to such an extent, which made them more aware of the world around them. Before we arrived to this point in evolution, men and women were just animals unaware of their relationship with each other and the world. We lacked the physical mentality.

::ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION ::

Regardless about what religious sect you belong to, the logic behind certain relationships in the bible stays constant. - Lord the Father, Lord the Son, and Lord the Holy Spirit are connected. According to biblical scripture itself, God had impregnated Mary with his seed. How can an 'it' not have a gender? How can a female get pregnant without a male's contribution? Jesus also said to address god as 'father', for it explains the relationship between father and children.

You cannot believe in Christ without excepting a male God. It is scripture not religious sect philosophy. Big difference.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You obviously didn't read the OP. Good day hostile sir. :p

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I believe this completely, thank you. Organized religion that keeps people from thinking for themselves is quite scary, as is the kind of atheism that does not believe in a higher power or free will or tapping into that energy that does exist.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by darkbake]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join