It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Doesn't Have a Religion

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
reply to post by Annee

Aw yes he is and was.
He even took the ultimate punishment the government had to give.
CAPITAL PUNISHMENT

Innocent? Sorry you weren't there. You don't know what really happened.

You don't know if he was brain washed or just mentally ill.

Its just an ancient story - - you choose to believe.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

What about the foreigners mentioned in the bible that God said could be raped and enslaved? Where was God for them? Is God just a power tool for the west? For times of War? and capitalism? I think so. Just look at Glenn Beck.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes Annee You are one of the few who are born knowing.
You, Jesus, Stewart just to name the ones mentioned on this thread.

Excluding Jesus, as we have no proof according to you, there is you, who I will accept was born knowing, like Stewart, and Stewart.

Now with this knowing, what have you done with it,
how have you transformed the world into a better place?

And you awakeandaware, same question, except I do not concede that you were born knowing like Annee and Stewart, but became knowing after watching Zeitgeist.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

"Born knowing" - And you're being serious here? Do you know what you are saying?

Do you honestly think i was unable to form my own opinion before i wathced Zeitgeist? Do you think i was unable to research? Unable to use my logic that i developed through my experiences and own learning?

No one is born knowing, if a baby is raised by wolves it is not going to know anything other than what it experiences in it's life. i.e. it won't be able to speak for one thing, unable to contruct sentences, to give objects a meaning, unable to understand language.

I seriously cannot listen to any more of this pseudo-intellectual nonsense.

Annee, i'd love to hear your opinion on this born knowing concept?

[edit on 29/8/10 by awake_and_aware]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It is funny he uses an egg to describe reality.

Your subsequent replies after being corrected are funny.

This is your brain.....
This is your brain on Stewart S. theory of reality.

And your retorts lack substance, don't they?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Yes Annee You are one of the few who are born knowing.
You, Jesus, Stewart just to name the ones mentioned on this thread.

Excluding Jesus, as we have no proof according to you, there is you, who I will accept was born knowing, like Stewart, and Stewart.

Now with this knowing, what have you done with it,
how have you transformed the world into a better place?

And you awakeandaware, same question, except I do not concede that you were born knowing like Annee and Stewart, but became knowing after watching Zeitgeist.

If you have an issue with someone born KNOWING - - it is YOUR issue.

Do you even have a clue what it means? Those who do know - - understand.

Actually I do believe Jesus came to Earth to help guide man toward more spiritual thinking. I just do not believe he is the only one of evolved off planet beings to do so.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

Annee, i'd love to hear your opinion on this born knowing concept?

It just means I was born connected to a spirit (energy beings) or some kind of telepathic connection to real off planet beings - - who are Watchers (possibly creators/DNA manipulators of humans).

I've had OBE's since birth - - been guided - - and other non-physical experiences.

I personally believe they are Real Beings - much more evolved then we are. I'm not into the imaginary mystical.

There seems to be some kind of Awakening going on - - like a Spiritual evolvement. Moving humans from the animal world of survival of the fittest to a more benevolent thought process. I believe its an ongoing process.

Many people are becoming aware that something is going on. I was just born that way.

And don't think it was easy. It is never easy to be different.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Interesting, could you describe these telepathic connections/interceptions?

They must feel like impules rather than raw communication? I.e. you wouldn't recieve thought in form of language as their's would be different?

What convinced you if anything that these communications/impulses are from off-planet beings?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by Annee

Interesting, could you describe these telepathic connections/interceptions?

They must feel like impules rather than raw communication? I.e. you wouldn't recieve thought in form of language as their's would be different?

What convinced you if anything that these communications/impulses are from off-planet beings?

They vary. I've seen and spoke with actual "spirit" beings. I've had premonitions that came through (one 30 years later). But mostly I'm an Energy Empath.

I suppose some people would use the term Psychic. But most people don't really get the concept of what that means. They thing it only means Predicting the future. Something I do not do.

If you are born with musical ability - - how do you understand tone deaf? Or explain how you hear tones to someone who can't?

If you are born with dancing ability - - how do you explain rhythm to someone with two left feet?

As a child I thought everyone was like me. I thought they could read minds - communicate by thought - and fly around the Heavens at night. No wonder they thought I was weird.

It was very difficult. And remember this was back in the early 50s. At age 9 I wanted to commit suicide.

As said Energy Empath - - I can only describe it as absorbing communication.

Zeitgeist was mentioned. That is more like the type of world I understood. Like a type of world I had already lived in. Things and beliefs that are coming about now - - are things I knew in my thoughts as a child.

So - I definitely think something Real is going on.

However - Real isn't exactly Real - - as everything is a energy created illusion.

Confusing isn't it? Try understanding it at 5 years old.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So imagine a little kid in the 50s - - with all this Humanitarian Philosophy and Benevolent Spiritual Society stuff - - just like so many are talking about today - - going on in my head - - - when I should be out running around and playing.

Should have seen the expression on my elementary school teachers when I asked if we could talk about Life's Philosophies.

I've never been more then half here and half someplace else.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
It just means I was born connected to a spirit (energy beings) or some kind of telepathic connection to real off planet beings - - who are Watchers (possibly creators/DNA manipulators of humans).

Do you remember how you first came to use the term "Watchers"?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by Annee

Do you remember how you first came to use the term "Watchers"?

Probably read it somewhere.

You know how straight forward and direct I am - - I'm just telling it like it is (or was).

I've never had real explanations for some of my experiences - - but sometimes you read stuff and the "label" connects.

I also had what might have been a recurring past life experience. I was a child in a war. There were planes flying over head. Big planes similar to B52s. We were hiding out in bombed out stone or concrete buildings. It was loud and more bombs were being dropped all around us.

Could possibly have something to do with why my focus was/is on a peaceful benevolent co-operative world.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You were probably St. Teresa.

An being bomed at while hiding in basements.

And the adults were praying to God for the bombs to stop and since they never did, well you know the rest of the story.

New Age Consciousness is the same regurgitated stuff as Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

You were probably St. Teresa.

An being bomed at while hiding in basements.

And the adults were praying to God for the bombs to stop and since they never did, well you know the rest of the story.

New Age Consciousness is the same regurgitated stuff as Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism.

I was not hiding in basements.

No I do not know the rest of the story.

Oh Hoorah!!! New Age is not New. Consider me Enlightened

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

my energy empath dictated to me that not only were you hiding in buildings but you also hid in basements.

Plus you were terrified, and crying. And angry with the God who was not answering the prayers how you and the rest wanted them answered.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

my energy empath dictated to me that not only were you hiding in buildings but you also hid in basements.

Plus you were terrified, and crying. And angry with the God who was not answering the prayers how you and the rest wanted them answered.

Sarcasm? More attempts at put downs?

I don't pray or believe in a god. I especially don't believe in demands.

Meditative energy is for guidance.

Ho Hum. Next.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well now Annee who put
you on the throne to
decide my energy empaths
are bogus?

That hurt my feelings,
implying that and then
discounting my
experiences as a
free chiild of the universe.

I would type more,
but the love you are
showing me is confusing
me, but just because I cannot
percieve and fail to
understand our essential unity.

There is integrity across
the spectrum of my reality.
Anyone and everyone on
earth can experience, it is
not just a favored few
enlightened ones capable
of supernatural feats.

my version of REALITY, HUMAN, TRUTH and VALUES has integrity permeating its structure, it has cohesion, it does not borrow from this or that paradigm. It is all encompassing and universal.

I do not profess a hodge podge of various world views, New Age mixed with the pleasing versions and Taoism, Mysticism, Polytheism, and some Post Modern Moral Relativity. And some Secular Humanism thrown in for political correctedness.

Narcissism run rampant.

I consider this that you most recently sent me and I quote:
"Consider me Enlightened "

Upside down or downside up.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by slugger9787]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Dude - I've been reading some of your other posts.

If you are serious - not only have you drunk the Kool-Aid - you're bathing in it.

We're done.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

If Spock were here he would say.
"there are three ways to get someone to think.
1 tell them a paRable
2 ask questions they do not know the answer to but should
3. piss them off"

[edit on 30-8-2010 by slugger9787]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

1 tell them a paable

Huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>