It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Doesn't Have a Religion

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That means when I am told or it is revealed to me by a higher intelligence, more powerful being, aka God to stop putting my fingers around the light socket , that even without understanding why or experiencing the worst consequences of my actions ----that I stop, cease, quit, OBEY of my own free will.

Just like I expect those under my care and custody to do the same.

You exercize what you term complete and total unfettered choice, what about those you are "caring for"?

Why not permit them the exact same freedom, after all you brag that you possessed it at five years old, is not anyone else as gifted as you?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yes I know, "I am not going to complicate the matter anymore."

LOL, Spock would say "Not logical"

Let others have as much FUN and unhindered freedom as you or it is ashes in your mouth.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787

Why not permit them the exact same freedom, after all you brag that you possessed it at five years old, is not anyone else as gifted as you?

Where do you see me comparing myself to others?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think it is interesting to listen to Stewart talk about his understanding of the flowchart of existence in this video of a seminar he taught:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Looks like he had an audience of three people.

This was a seminar he taught?

Looks like it was conducted in a
third grade classroom during
their morning recess break.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Looks like he had an audience of three people.

This was a seminar he taught?

Looks like it was conducted in a
third grade classroom during
their morning recess break.

Losing the debate again - I see.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
He had three people attend his workshop.

So I heard you ask me if I am losing the argument again?

I am quite certain the you perceive it to be that way.

However, having gotten a good look and
understanding of the way your mind works
I am not the least bit concerned.

And, I just got back from church and am feeling magnanimous,
so your are winning the argument and I am losing, be sure to let Mary Rose know ASAP.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Apparently Stewart served time in Jail for his fraud.

I also read somewhere that Stewart has talked publicly about his time in a mental institution for serious mental illness.

I think people should know who they are dealing with and all sides of the issue. Especially as this guy is handing out (at a price!) advice on spiritual matters.

And anyone who believes in the whole Montauk Project gig needs their head examined. It is one homo - erotic fantasy land which is treated as a joke on most internet forms! I expected more from ATS posters.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was an invited guest speaker at the Global Science Congress, sometime back in the mid-late 1990s. Other speakers included David Hatcher Childress, David Morehouse, Pamela Stonebrooke, Al Bielek, Jack Shulman and Stewart Swerdlow.
Prior to the actual conference opening, the organizer, Dean Stonier, had arranged for all the speakers to sit around a big table and introduce themselves for a minute or two. At this discussion, Stewart Swerdlow got up, and in his rambling rave, he told us that he had spent time in prison, and that he was 'used' and 'mind controlled' while in prison etc.
At his public talk later on during the conference, he elaborated on this part of his story, which included by the way, how he sodomized and murdered hundreds of street kids, as part of some Montauk project or other. His time in jail, and how he was 'got at' inside, was an integral part of his 'story' back then.
A few weeks or so ago, I posted to a thread about Swerdlow, wherein I (rudely) aired my concerns about Swerdlow's credibility about ANY of his claims and stories. To this day, I do not believe he is who or what he says he is. I believe it is all just lies, fluff and buzzwords - with absolutely no substance.
My post was removed, and I received several warnings (quite rightly) about making serious claims about people on ATS. It was at that point that I realized Swerdlow had removed his prison time from his current story.

I don't believe anything Swerdlow says about his super psychic powers being used by the Illuminati to murder innocent street kids; and I don't believe anything he says about his involvement with Montauk, or similar projects. I also do not believe his claims that he witnessed Sir Laurence Gardner cutting up and eating babies at a satanic ceremony he was also at.

How he gets away with being believed, with all the super skeptics on ATS, is totally beyond my comprehension.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by slugger9787]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Apparently Stewart served time in Jail for his fraud.

"Apparently"?

Sounds like you don't know much about it.

I think people should know who they are dealing with and all sides of the issue.

Yes, they should.

And anyone who believes in the whole Montauk Project gig needs their head examined.

Is that right? Because you say so?

I am very familiar with Stewart's work, through his videos, audio interviews, books, and website. There is a great deal on record for any serious researcher.

I think he is doing very well to have survived the Montauk Project and to go on to heal himself and become a productive member of society.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
In Montauk: The Alien Connection, which is his autobiography, Stewart writes about the incident that sent him to prison:

From the first few days that I began my new job, I realized that everything just was not right. The owners . . . had private meetings amongst themselves and gave out harsh orders to their employees. I soon found out that they were underhanded people with high connections to organized crime . . .

Shortly after I was promoted to controller of the company, one of the brothers began asking me to impersonate him on the phone with various vendors . . .

One day, when I had been employed there for about two years, my boss asked me to answer a phone call that he did not want to take. . . .

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

first few days I realized that everything just was not right. The owners . . . had ... high connections to organized crime. ... employed there for about two years, my boss asked me to answer a phone call that he did not want to take. .

So he, within the first few days, realized something was not right and found out the owners had ties to organized crime.

Then he gets promoted to controller...

Then two years later he
he is impersonating an owner on the phone and taking phone calls others do not want to answer.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, apparently.

Anyway, God does have a religion according to him it is like the white part of an egg, or like steam. I got it.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I also read somewhere that Stewart has talked publicly about his time in a mental institution for serious mental illness.

Stewart worked in a mental institution.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Okay Mary settle down now.

Breathe deep, hold, exhale.

There that's better.

Come on Mary, he is still working for criminals TWO years AFTER he realized they were criminals.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

He had three people attend his workshop.

So I heard you ask me if I am losing the argument again?

I am quite certain the you perceive it to be that way.

However, having gotten a good look and
understanding of the way your mind works
I am not the least bit concerned.

And, I just got back from church and am feeling magnanimous,
so your are winning the argument and I am losing, be sure to let Mary Rose know ASAP.

NO - those who resort to childish put downs - - often do so because they have nothing of value to contribute.

Childish put downs is also a sign of insecurity.

You do not just state your belief or say mine is different from yours. Or accept that each person has a right to choice of belief.

You accusing others of having superior attitude - requires some mirror work.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Lets not over look Jesus was a convicted criminal.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Anyway, God does have a religion according to him it is like the white part of an egg, or like steam.

Where does this come from?

He said the yolk is like physical reality, that there is more than one physical reality, and that the shell is like the astral plane, and that beyond that is hyperspace - or God-Mind - that operates in color, tone and archetype. He didn't say anything about the white of the egg, or, religion, in relationship to the egg analogy.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

s'all messed up in God land.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

It is funny he uses an egg to describe reality.

Couple that with either his admission to a mental ward, or that he worked there and it is not what it is cracked up to be, is it.

I smell a rotten egg.

This is getting better by and after each post.

This is your brain.....
This is your brain on Stewart S. theory of reality.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Aw yes he is and was.
He even took the ultimate punishment the government had to give.
CAPITAL PUNISHMENT

Hung, innocent, between two guilty criminals, one who mocked Him and His authority, and one who humbled himself in front (beside) of God, and God said, "Today you will be with me in paradise.

Illustrating that it is not too late even at the hour of death, to confess sins and ask for forgiveness, and go to Heaven.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I do not know anything about Stewart Swerdlow or Montauk Project (although I have heard of the Montauk Project).

I like to research discussions by regular people - rather then web sites.

It appears Stewart always talked about this spirituality belief - - even in his youth. It appears to me he was Born KNOWING. Like I was.

Born KNOWING doesn't make living in this Physical World easier - - it makes it much harder. Its like being dropped off in the middle of China with a veiled memory of a different world/culture.

Let's take Jesus - for instance. He was Born with a Knowing - - a different way for man to live amongst other men. He caused all kinds of havoc - - until he was arrested and eventually put to death.

It is the message I'm interested in.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join