It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Doesn't Have a Religion

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

This proof of Jesus existence is going to shaken you. Should have posted earlier but ... here's archeology proof that Jesus does exist.

This rather plain 20-inch limestone ossuary, a burial box for bones, bears on its side a remarkable inscription identifying it as having belonged to "James, son of Joseph, brother of Jesus." The style of the inscription dates it to around A.D. 62, the year James, brother of Jesus, was martyred.The box was apparently unearthed in Jerusalem.

www.ucgstp.org...

Have enough of your nonsense theory about Jesus does not exist?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pro-all

Well said.

Just the notion that God exists seems not true to me, but i guess that's my positive assertive atheist stance.

...It is with contempt that, unfortunately I cannot falsify the notion that God exists, because it is an unfalsifiable hypothesis. Like invisible pink unicorns.

I can however falsify the Christian, Islamic, Judaic and the millions of other religion's Gods that have been preached throughout history on the notion of simple deductive logic and the fact they are MAN-MADE.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by EasternShadow

Okay.

I give up.

I guess as long as the discussion is important and civil it's okay.

I'm interested in people's thoughts and feelings about connecting to God/God-Mind. What's it like? What does it do for us?

If you consider - YOU are God (of God for those who feel offended) - - what are you creating with your own thoughts.

If everything is energy - - and thought energy creates - - that makes each individual a creator.

Do you take responsibility for your thoughts?

Do you say something nice to someone's face - - then criticize them in your mind?

"Hypocrisy of Thought" - - are you guilty of this? What kind of world are you really creating?

[edit for spelling]

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Annee]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Organized religion is part of the problem we face on earth - not the solution. I think that many of the endless arguments people have where they're just spinning their wheels and getting absolutely nowhere in solving problems - is caused by people defending their religion.

We don't need organized, man-made religion. We need to connect to each other after first connecting to that universal life force, which is God.
[edit on 8/5/2010 by Mary Rose]

Without reading the entire thread, Mary Rose, I have to agree with you, and congratulate you on coming to this conclusion. I too have recognized that there is no "God" as it were, a white bearded old man sitting on a golden throne and interfering with human will and freedom. It is hard to put into words, but what we, the human race thinks of as their God/Goddess/Satan, or whatever, is nothing but a force of intense energy, it was said the best in the Star Wars film, the "Force."
The Force is everywhere, in any dark corner will you find it. Christians have it, they call it the "Holy Spirit," Gnostics call it "Sophia," Wiccans call it, "The Inner God and Goddess. Buddhists call it "The Buddha within." It is all the same, even though humans cannot see this and admit it to themselves, no, they must fight over which made up God figure is the one and only, and meanwhile they label the other people's God as a Devil, or a Satan. You see this every day.

Humanity is an experiment, you might say, and you would be correct in that assumption. I am taking about the carbon based human body, meat suit, or "container" as the ETs call it. This part of us is owned, and controlled. The inner self, the energy force is not controlled. It is you.
Most humans do know know this inner self, oh, they know they have one, but fail to define it as such. There is a great deal more to life that most human beings realize, and there is a really good reason for the ET not to make themselves known. If they enter our "reality," it would destroy the faith of millions, and crash down organized religion. The stock market would crash, and the economy would go into a fatal spin. People would go mad and true chaos would be the order of the day. People would come out of the wood works to destroy these beings. I say these things from a perspective of having things shown to me that I was able to remember. Those of you who follow my threads know where I am coming from here.

Planet Earth right now is at a place of intense confusion, and it is cosmic, not human made. Global warming is not caused by humans either, it is a completely natural event, and everyone should see it as such. As a human race, we really need to grow up, and use that Right Brain for what it was designed for. It is time to see though the control factors, take a good look at your life, can you see that which controls you? Sure you can, it is money, family, vehicle, phone calls you don't need or want, or a job you hate but have to keep. The price of groceries and gasoline. There are other factors too, ones you cannot see, but let's face it, we are controlled. Some of us have a certain type of DNA that acts as a shield against this control. Does your hackles come up when you see someone being harassed, or oppressed? Do things the government does make you angry, and make you wish down deep that you could do something? If so, then you have it too. Look into the "Myths" of human history, and look into the "Occult," the hidden knowledge for at least some of the answers. May I suggest two or three websites, one is right here in ATS. There is a great deal of hidden knowledge in this thread:
Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face

ENCOUNTER IN THE PLEIADES - AN INSIDE LOOK AT UFOs

The Ultimate Truth

Last, but not last, I suggest this website for seekers: www.textfiles.com...

Sorry for the rather long reply here, Mary Rose, I like your style, and respect your intelligence. I am adding you as a friend. Blessings be with you always, Autowrench

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EasternShadow
reply to post by Annee

This proof of Jesus existence is going to shaken you. Should have posted earlier but ... here's archeology proof that Jesus does exist.

This rather plain 20-inch limestone ossuary, a burial box for bones, bears on its side a remarkable inscription identifying it as having belonged to "James, son of Joseph, brother of Jesus." The style of the inscription dates it to around A.D. 62, the year James, brother of Jesus, was martyred.The box was apparently unearthed in Jerusalem.

www.ucgstp.org...

Have enough of your nonsense theory about Jesus does not exist?

I told you I am not going to argue Jesus.

The box in question has been deemed a fake.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I can't. It's as simple as that. I've never connected with God. But I see signs around. I feel like there's a wall. Never connected with what's over it. Maybe that dream I mentioned is the closest. I'm cast out I guess

I mentioned that other topic I started about what many were calling Chi. Is that a connection? I can't say it is. I feel something, yes. I feel closer to God, yes, But a wire 1 meter away or .5 meter away makes no difference to the fact electricity can't travel.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
When I was 14 years old, I used to pray a lot. Sometimes I could feel the presence of god by his pure white light in front of me. I have never seen anything or being emerged from that light source but I never afraid. I felt very peaceful. I felt time didn't exist. My surrounding became so quiet I could hear my heart beat but there're many people around and they're not moving. Everything seem still. Sometime I would sit praying for hours till my leg numbed. There're some point I felt very light but when I moved, my body remained there. I can see my self sitting with my eyes closed and my face turned gray. I never walked far. There're always something pulling me back and I never understand it. My parents and friends used to be alarmed and troubled because they saw my face was so pale and yellow. At night, they could almost see like faint light illuminates from my face. ( I'm not joking and I don't have any health's issue ). When I stopped praying for few weeks, my face's color return to normal and my parents were no longer worried. I don't pray anymore since then. That was 20 years ago.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Well pray some more and photograph it. We'd all like to see it. Beautiful story anyway.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I've had out of body experiences - and various other experiences - as long as I can remember.

I remember at about 5/6 years old floating around the neighborhood seeing my friends asleep in their beds. They got a bit freaked out when I told them and described their bedrooms.

Hey! I was a kid - I thought everybody did it.

Anyway - I've had lots of experiences with feeling an "energy force". Still don't believe in a god.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Well pray some more and photograph it. We'd all like to see it. Beautiful story anyway.

Lol who's going to photograph it? I'm the only ATS member here and nobody else here care to use internet as much as I do. Beside that was 20 years ago, God probably has abandoned me. Hahaha.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

That's a sad view. Very pessimistic.

For all you know you're suppose to do something. Everyone has a timeline. I play dice with God by deciding to ignore mine, and it does not really end well. You should probably learn to use that.

Assuming you are telling the truth.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

How do you think that happens though? That cannot be evolved because It is not a biological entity. And if it could be evolved, it would be statistically probably that many life forms could do it. You make it seem like you were alone. It can't be that rare.

You're activating a machine that could not have came about by evolution. Think about it.

or you're just delusional. You never know. We have no way of proving what is not observable here.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

How do you think that happens though? That cannot be evolved because It is not a biological entity. And if it could be evolved, it would be statistically probably that many life forms could do it. You make it seem like you were alone. It can't be that rare.

You're activating a machine that could not have came about by evolution. Think about it.

or you're just delusional. You never know. We have no way of proving what is not observable here.

You are calling me delusional?

How many times can I repeat I believe everything is energy?

It can't be that rare. OK - did you spontaneously have these experiences all your life?

I don't understand what you are trying to say about evolution.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

No I am not calling you delusional.

The ability to pop out of your body isn't exactly a biological, in a manner of speaking. It's not exactly observable. I mean, we don't exactly see energy spikes around you. So it kind of begs to question that if everything is energy, how come it's so little energy in you when you "travel"? I mean, if you approached a black hole, would you fall in? Why are you not affected by gravity on Earth. These matters become outside the realm of the universe. And one has to basically ask. If it's not within the laws of the universe, and it's not "energy" completely, and it cannot be evolved, who or what allowed it and why?

I started doing that kind of stuff when I was young too. Can't quite remember. These days I can pop into anywhere at any time I feel like. When I was a kid I only dreamed in black and white. I have no idea why. I remember my first color dream, and it was basically my house becoming dinosaur-land. So I have done it for some time. but I still have to ask how is it happening? What is it? it's not possible to be something from evolution because cells do not control outer body experiences. This is not a biological thing. HOW does your consciousness move out, when all it is is electricity in the brain? How does it remember? Or anything like that for that matter.

Oh, and there is a very very very primitive idea out now that even energy is made of something. This is not something I have looked into, and I barley understand it, so I am not going to speak beyond what I have heard about. But basically it goes along that space time is what makes up energy. I do NOT believe this because I have not seen proof of it or any sourced materials. But it somewhat makes sense, considering that there one day will be no energy left in the universe at its end. it will be so stretched out that the energy will decay and become space time.

That's not provable however and I do not understand it yet.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Has it been pointed out that belief in God IS a religion whether it is formalized with a sacred book, sanctuary or "dues?"

Just asking, and I expect by now the thread has been side-tracked anyway.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

The ability to pop out of your body isn't exactly a biological, in a manner of speaking. It's not exactly observable. I mean, we don't exactly see energy spikes around you. So it kind of begs to question that if everything is energy, how come it's so little energy in you when you "travel"?

I'm still having trouble following your point.

If I believe everything is energy - - then I obviously believe physical is a creation of energy. Physical is the illusion.

Energy has different vibrations. OBEs are just a different vibration then "being in the physical".

Understand that I will always simplify my answer to the simplest form. You are not going to get any big words or technological babble out of me.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Has it been pointed out that belief in God IS a religion whether it is formalized with a sacred book, sanctuary or "dues?"

Just asking, and I expect by now the thread has been side-tracked anyway.

Probably technically.

But - I consider religion more of an action. If one has a personal god believe and keeps it to them self - - then it has no real affect on others. It only possible affects how that person behaves and treats others.

But I think the OP - stated "organized religion". To organize you need to involve others with the same belief. And then that group either attempts control or is controlled.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

But energy is not what vibrates. It is what causes it. Energy is a broad term to basically describe motion. That's why pure energy is considered light, which is traveling at the speed limit of all things. E=mc^2.

What I am asking you is simply if you saw anyone else on that field. And also why was it such low energy, if it even has anything. Can we observe this energy leaving you which is you leaving your body. If we cannot, and your body does not change in its energy levels, then what you are seeing simply cannot be you out of your body because that would be creating energy out of thin air, which cannot occur.

2nd thing would be how do you think this process, if true, happens. because it certainly is not from evolution.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Gorman91]

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

But energy is not what vibrates. It is what causes it. Energy is a lost term to basically describe motion. That's why pure energy is considered light, which is traveling at the speed limit of all things. E=mc^2.

What I am asking you is simply if you saw anyone else on that field. And also why was it such low energy, if it even has anything. Can we observe this energy leaving you which is you leaving your body. If we cannot, and your body does not change in its energy levels, then what you are seeing simply cannot be you out of your body because that would be creating energy out of thin air, which cannot occur.

2nd thing would be how do you think this process, if true, happens. because it certainly is not from evolution.

I'm not gonna argue energy with you. Heat is energy. Whatever.

Where do you get this low energy from?

You are talking known science in our dimension - in our vibration - in our physical - - - which is very limiting.

Science is based only on what is known today. Who knows what will be known tomorrow.

Sometimes ya just gotta accept the experience without question.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I have this guilt inside me. I carried this guilt ever since I stopped praying. I feel I have abandoned God and I have made countless sins after I reach puberty age. Maybe I summon God at will before but I can't do that anymore. The guilt is so overwhelming it prevent me to even think about praying. I never tell my story to anyone and I hope I could forget it.

But before I say good night, I have this strong urged to tell something. I don't know what's driving me to write. It just I couldn't sleep if I don't tell someone about this. I'm afraid I might loose whatever things that bothering my mind if I go to sleep now.

God loves pure innocents being. He loves them so much he wouldn't not hesitate to intervene human's affair just to bring them to heaven. Children are pure innocent. Babies died mysteriously due to SIDS. US has one of the highest SIDS rate in the world. More than 2000 babies died of SIDS in US alone EVERY YEAR. Their deaths are not random. They are SELECTED. I don't know for certain. I don't know why. But know this. God is not evil. He loves your child so much he couldn't bring himself to see your child suffer. This world, our world is a place of suffering and to redeem oneself. People get hurt emotionally ( not to mentioned physically ) everyday.

My memory of God is vague. I'm loosing it as I aged. But what's left to my mind is, any pure innocent being can summon God at will. And when God arrive, time stop. Nothing can move. I felt it was like 5 secs but it was actually more than 3 hours. Everyone was freezed. Nothing works. I don't think camera can work because camera has to work with time. But time doesn't apply to God.

I'm too exhausted right now. I don't know what's on my mind right now. Having said that, good night everyone.

Sleep well.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join