It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation Set-Media Coverage of 6th set of UK UFO Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This is the compilation of my reports and uploads from other places during whole morning (CET time):
Dear colleagues.

The information has just started to spread over media. 6th set of the UK UFO documents is released. I am just listening BBC World Service Radio and they are broadcasting reports about news in this moment. I have immediately started to record - Nick Pope and David Clarke are interviewed considering this release as in previous releases. Ok here it comes - another report on BBC coming just now - again recording and adding audio to batch.

Here are download links for uploaded audios:

BBC WORLD SERVICE
Audio 1 - 06:55 GMT:
www.adrive.com...

Audio 2 - 07:05 GMT:
www.adrive.com...

RADIO SHOWS - BBC:

Tony Livesey - Wed, 04 Aug 2010
www.bbc.co.uk...
The Ministry of Defence has released many new documents detailing many reported UFO sightings - including a claim that Winston Churhill ordered a cover-up during the second world war.

Matthew Smith - Save Lyneham poster
BBC Wiltshire, 6:00am Thursday 5th August 2010
www.bbc.co.uk...
Also this morning: The UFO files handed to the National Archives by the Ministry of Defence, including a reported break-in at RAF Rudloe Manor near Corsham.

VIDEOS:

Short piece broadcasted on Sky News - recorded and uploaded on youtube:
www.youtube.com...

This is extended Sky News Story on UK UFO release with comments by Timothy Good and dr. David Clarke:
www.youtube.com...

BBC News about UK UFO Release:
www.youtube.com...

Articles:

Churchill ordered UFO cover-up, National Archives show
www.bbc.co.uk...

Files released on 1974 'Welsh Roswell'
www.bbc.co.uk...

British X-Files reveal secret UFO study
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Short chronology of previous releases:

May 2008 - 1st release
October 2008 - 2nd Release
March 2009 - 3rd Release
August 2009 – 4th Release
February 2010 - 5th Release

Best Wishes
hostanje.net...

[edit on 5-8-2010 by uforadio]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
great thread
certainly a few things to get my brain tangled into
im hoping to see pictures or videos with the files
written statements are good but they could just be brushed to one side with no supporting evidence
i know a lot of them will be witnessed by top military and police and so forth but still thats always the same
im a believer but since ive been on this site and looked into cases more thoroughly instead of saying "thats real" i now look into everything and try and assess all evidence before jumping head first into stating its "real"

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
After the european wave, TV reports started to spread over the rest of the world.

This just freshly recorded from CNN:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Monitoring continues with ready recorders

Live interview with dr. David Clarke about latest UK UFO release was just broadcasted on Sky News. It is recorded and uploaded. You can watch it here:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Two more videos added to the batch:

Telegraph Video Report about 6th UK UFO release
www.youtube.com...

DailyMail Report on 6th UK UFO Release
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
After monitoring the first wave of media coverage of 6th UFO UK documentas release I have left now with raw data which include many hours of morning shows in the UK during August 5th. So there are many short news pieces inside large morning shows.

I have now processed first 2 hours and 54 minutes and extracted relevant 17,32 minutes from the complete show with UFO references. There is more left to do.

Anyway here is the first extraction – carefuly edited with great care.

Radio show:
Breakfast With Matthew Smith
BBC Wiltshire, 6:00am Thursday 5th August 2010

Featured in the show:
- Street Survey about UFOs
- Guest in the studio: Chris Williams, organiser of the upcoming Weird 10 – Paranormal & UFO Conference (21 to 22 August 2010 - Warminster, Wiltshire, United Kingdom)
More on the conference here: www.weirdevents.co.uk...
- Nick Pope
- dr. David Clarke

So you will never have to listen the whole 174 minutes. Here is everything you will need boiled down to 17,32 minutes that counts.

Download link
www.adrive.com...

plus bonus

Article Clipping – 131 pages of many articles boiled down only in one pdf:
Dowload link:
www.adrive.com...

If there will be any problems with the download let me know and I will help for sure.

Best Wishes

[edit on 7-8-2010 by uforadio]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I have processed additional 165 minutes of the morning shows in UK during August 5th where the 6th release of UK UFO documents has been covered. There is more left to do. Stay tuned.

Anyway here are two additional extractions – carefuly edited with great care.

Radio show:
Lunchtime with Stuart Linell
BBC Northampton, 12:00pm Thursday 5th August 2010
Featured in the show:
- dr. David Clarke
- Callers describing their own UFO sightings
- Mike Soper from "Contact International" (contactinternationalufo.homestead.com...)

So you will never have to listen the whole 115 minutes. Here is everything you will need boiled down to 33,09 minutes that counts.

Download link
www.adrive.com...

plus

Radio show:
Newshour with Julian Marshall
BBC World Service, 2:05pm Thursday 5th August 2010
Featured in the show:
- Nick Pope

So you will never have to listen the whole 50 minutes. Here is everything you will need boiled down to 4,49 minutes that counts.

Dowload link:
www.adrive.com...

Best Wishes

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I don't understand how you can be so over excited over nothing. Do you really think there is anything of any substance in any of these files and reports? How are you going to take it, or what excuses will you come up with when you realize (or maybe your never will, or if you do maybe never admit it) that this stack of useless paper doesn't shed any light on anything really.

The only good thing stuff like this does is garner good mainstream media attention, in a little more serious manner than usual. Unfortunately, this subject is marred by the lunatic fringe that represents us, and those that are short sighted or too ignorant to use logic reason and common sense. So even a VERY short wave of semi-serious mainstream attention is IMMEDIATELY drowned out by the idiocy that plaques this subject anyway. I would be more excited of serious mainstream news reports if there was more of a serious base that supported this subject in a more mature manner. But, alas......follow a serious mainstream story up with even a little investigation....and you scratch the surface just enough to laugh your ass off, pull your hair out and run away as fast as you can. That is the environment we have willingly allowed to develop.

Media attention like what you are getting way over-excited about would mean something if the lunatic fringe hasn't already ruined this subject with their ignorant nonsense.

People get tired of me saying the same thing over and over. hat, do they expect me to read the same things here over and over and over again, only to one day throw logic, reason and common sense out of the window in order to say something that they want to hear?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I don't understand how you can be so over excited over nothing.

Maybe because the path that led to "excitement conclusion" was based too much on "psychic powers".

[edit on 8-8-2010 by uforadio]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I have processed additional 150 minutes of the radio shows in UK during August 4-5th where the 6th release of UK UFO documents has been covered. There is more left to do. Stay tuned.

Anyway here is new extraction – carefuly edited with great care.

Radio show:
Tony Livesey Show
BBC Radio 5 Live, 10:30pm Wednesday 4th August 2010
Featured in the show:
- Nick Pope
- Callers describing their own UFO sightings

So you will never have to listen the whole 150 minutes. Here is everything you will need boiled down to 26,03 minutes that counts.

Download link
www.adrive.com...

plus one additional gem:

Radio New Zealand
Morning Report on 06 Aug 2010
Winston Churchill ordered UFO cover-up (duration: 3,29)
Featured in the show:
- Nick Pope

Dowload link:
www.adrive.com...

Also additional videos added to the batch:

Independent - 6th UK UFO Release
www.youtube.com...

Press Association UK - 6th UK UFO Release
www.youtube.com...

Itnnews Report about 6th UK UFO Release
www.youtube.com...

BBC News Wales - Files released on 1974 "Welsh Roswell"
www.youtube.com...

BBC News Wales - MoD releases 1974 Welsh UFO files
www.youtube.com...

ITN News - UFO witness contacted Tony Blair
www.youtube.com...

Newsydotcom:
www.youtube.com...

Best Wishes. Enjoy

[edit on 9-8-2010 by uforadio]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Another one from CNN - Nick Pope guest in studio.
This one is not recorded by me.
Date of broadcast: August 5th, 2010.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I have processed additional 3 hours of the UK radio shows where the 6th release of UK UFO documents has been covered. This is the probably the last part of the media coverage batch about the documents release as it seems now that the initial media wave has passed.

Anyway here is new extraction – carefuly edited with great care.

Radio show:
Late Show with Keith Middleton
BBC Coventry & Warwickshire, 10:00pm Sunday 8th August 2010
Featured in the show:
- Nick Pope

Also during the show host Keith Middleton mentioned that he will devote bigger portion of his show to UFOs at November 28th, 2010. where he will also talk with Nick Pope again about the Cosford incident (www.nickpope.net...).

So you will never have to listen the whole 180 minutes. Here is everything you will need boiled down to 11,56 minutes that counts.

Download link
www.adrive.com...

Best Wishes

[edit on 17-8-2010 by uforadio]

top topics

join