It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant on me

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DizzyDayDream

DizzyDayDream,

Boy, I've must say I am becoming a big fan of your work in a fast way!!

You! The Prime Inertia, the physiological hinderance. You post traumatic stress habituator.

Well, I guess we all have our role to play.

I humbly accept these, so eloquently expressed, titles and I will wear them with pride knowing that the great DizzyDayDream bestowed them upon me.

As for the rest of my thoughts:

Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

What fate Amaroka? What fate Amaroka!?!? You know of Babylon! You cannot leave this place. You will tell me all you know of Babylon.

A proper detection of my sociopathy and muted ability to experience soulfulness. Gracias!

Oh, wait, that wan't for me, but OM. I could've sworn...

reply to post by operation mindcrime

I AM grateful to have a venue be able to dump my soul rot on another. Never forget that. I did not mean to seem rude! Forgive?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

okay... ermmmm oops.?

Am i allowed to have hiccups like these?

My intended meaning and response to you, Enlightenup, was: "stress be gone! from me and he who has been unfortunate enough to come into contact with me and my heavy load."

Everything else was about OM - i think?

on a weirdness scale between wun and ten, its at least a high five! or a low five? i cant quite decide yet.. awaiting more info in order to subdue my paranoia for now...

trying to be as un "needy" as possible here. Im sorry if i offend.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Am i allowed to have hiccups like these?

Mmmmm....I don't know, better ask OM.

My intended meaning and response to you, Enlightenup, was: "stress be gone! from me and he who has been unfortunate enough to come into contact with me and my heavy load."

"Unfortunate" or not depends on the sort of load that is heavy. I fling my hands towards the heavens and gasp in exasperation.

Everything else was about OM - i think?

on a weirdness scale between wun and ten, its at least a high five! or a low five? i cant quite decide yet.. awaiting more info in order to subdue my paranoia for now...

Oil filter, gallon oil, water, herring, pilaf, buttermilk biscuits, bulk dog chewies, hair dye, basic gold.

trying to be as un "needy" as possible here. Im sorry if i offend.

More neotenous than thou!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

sigh... okay.

fine you win. game over. I didn't really want to play with you in the first place in all honesty... Anyway I was only playing with myself again wasn't I. we all self medicate in our own ways... i play with words, and ideas, through habit, because i lack(lacked until recently) a world of feeling.

Chronic stress is a very odd sensation. More like "non-sensation" mostly, but sometimes very intense, unbearable shivvering, feeling cold inside when its actually very warm, and severe agitation, making it almost impossible to relax for even a few moments. Im not looking for sympathy, just letting you kow, that i suffer, and my suffering clearly fuels a lot of bull# unfortunate enough to reach these boards. I am sorry about this. I would like things to be different from now on. Old habbits die hard. But are easier to overcome through consistent good practise. Which i simply do not do in most areas of my life.

clearly you are pissed off with me, my style, content/ contributions to these forums full stop. Full stop? .. well i guess the question is can i change... its hard but i know what i do that annoys people. I can't self-regulate as well when im passionate about something. but i try to say what i think is "right" most of the time. The process of learning how to say things in a way that allows for a less dogmatic, more open, in all more casual approach is also something i have been trying to do more recently. I dont know, im just a kid, only turned 18 in july....... its funny how naive i was when first joining and still am in many ways..

I think my main problem was being far too critical heartless to "people" and society in general. My insecurities relied on my ability to depreciate others and others points of view, which is sooo wrong! I guess i develop what you could call... a "skeptic/dogmatic neurosis" - certainly online anyway. But now im realsing the importance, and the joys! of appreciating and valueing others, no matter what they contribute to a thread, or normal conversation. This is my development... im sorry for being so profound to the point where i couldn't be ignored.. its just my nature.. dont stress over me, ima little tiny fish, in a huge ocean.. dont worry about what i say, please dont worry! my eloquence is a result of my ignorance. Ask any one of the resident grammer nazi here what they think of my posts. theyll tell you straight up how bad my grammer is. Im intillectually unstimulated in life. This is one of my only outlets. SO WRONG, i know, but i promise to change this.

I do genuinely feel im getting better recently so if i dont get banned because of this confession/apology expect good things of me in future. And once again im sorry for all headaches and unnecessary profoundness present in most of what i write here. Its rarely on point, rarely facilitates thread continuation and rarely is it ever something i know i would truly say if my soul had a chance to freely express itself, alone without stress breathing down my neck all the time.

I hope we can still be friends after this, but I will understand if you decide we can't.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I was not and am not angry with you in any way. You just seemed slightly low in your post count so I thought I'd assist you with increasing it.

I understand about the compulsivity and not quite being able to express things the way you might like to if you were truely free off your debilitating stressful condition. Cronic stress is no fun at all and can damage one physically if allowed to fester. I am happy to hear, if I understand you correctly, that you are making some breakthroughs, especially at such a young age-- a fact which I found rather surprising.

You have quite a future. I can sense it. It looks as though you are getting yourself straightened-out early enough that you can make the most of your life.

As far as I'm concerned, we're still friends.

Peace.

ETA: Here I go again. I was toasting some waffles that I had made and had frozen and I was thinking about your post while eating the scrumptious reheated waffles with butter and powered sugar. Are you talking about me or talking about you? I will have to examine your posting history to see if I feel like you are talking about me when talking about other things or people.

I feel slightly spooked. I do not object to being spooked at all.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

ETA: Here I go again. I was toasting some waffles that I had made and had frozen and I was thinking about your post while eating the scrumptious reheated waffles with butter and powered sugar. Are you talking about me or talking about you? I will have to examine your posting history to see if I feel like you are talking about me when talking about other things or people.

And what was your conclusion upon reflection?

This is starting to make my head spin? Like Dizzy... but i thought that was all yesterday.. perhaps not. oh well.

Shall check back in the morn', to see if I have found myself newly awoken, or will i fall back asleep again, like i always do. pogression/regression/progression/regression/progression... a nice way to end this seesion.. looking back here. which i will be looking back here. its too damn curious. thats is all.

ETA: Speak for Yourself!

~

edit on 8/9/2010 by DizzyDayDream because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/9/2010 by DizzyDayDream because: REASONABLEenough!?THISjeeez!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DizzyDayDream

And what was your conclusion upon reflection?

A spook or two more, but not quite as intensely as in here.

Wait! We're supposed to be ripping on poor OM.

@OM:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Incoming super delayed reply.....

In Three.

Two.

One.

Welcome back to this Chadwickus news bulletin, brought to you by out sponsors Fungrys!

I'm FUNGRY!

Top of the bulletin today is news that operation mindcrime smells of Vieux-Boulogne, a genetic pass down from grandfather mindcrime.

Word has it that there have been numerous cheese cutting jokes thrown about and also a song written to commemorate operation mindcrimes cheesiness.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

This just in:

An Australia man traveling under the alias Chadwickus is reported to have set out on a mission to promote his country in a most peculiar way. According to eyewitnesses, he operates under the cover of darkness and his main target are neighborhood dogs. According to the note that he leaves behind with ever victim, his motivations are clear:

Dear dog owner,

I have slightly modified your dog so that you may get an impression of the greatness of my country. Please visit my beautiful country..

Regards,

Chadwickus

Police are still searching for any clues that might lead to the arrest of this individual. Special investigations Officer Smith of Interpol says:

At this point were are still searching for clues and the only advise that can be given is, keep your dog(s) indoor. Especially at night

Latest victim, the Belgian Flipke Peer, send us a picture of what happened to his dogs last week.

For Chadwickus news bulletin, I am O.M. saying goodnight.

edit on 9-9-2010 by operation mindcrime because: Stupid English grammar

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

That was inappropriately random.

Shame!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Sounds like a dastardly plan is afoot (geddit?)

I think this is a job for Batman!!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Double post

edit on 9/9/10 by Chadwickus because: She sells sea shells by the sea shore

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

As far as I know, that's how it ended.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwickus:

That is the only "Twi" anything that I have ever seen and actually liked! Thank you for making my day!

Mindcrime.... He's outdone your Kangahuahuas!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I do not like your Persona Name , Please Change it . Thank You .........

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Zanti Misfit,

To be completely honest with you, I don't like it either!!

Unfortunately it turns out the best name is already taken so I'll settle for second best.

Best username on the Internet

Peace

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Lime Green Streak in the Sky

I have the explanation of the Lime Green Streak in the sky that has been materialized only for a few seconds world wide. Since my original post in 2-24-2007; the high Universe has given the final update.

It has been seen by many already. It is a High Holy Spiritual lime green color Comet Ship that cannot be seen by the human eye. This is because it is spiritual; and of another higher dimension – unless it materializes to be seen for just seconds, only to make us aware of it’s coming. It is doing very High Universal work emanating Lime Green Healing energy to all Mankind, to change their attitudes and open their minds to put an end to Corruption, Greed and Selfishness and for changes to be made by Earth Souls to stop destroying our Planet. This is NOT a UFO and NOT Aliens.

This is a preparation for the greatest Spiritual happening in the history of the World, when it lands in January of 2012 just north of Los Angeles California to bring these important messages to all on Earth, and with final proof of life after death. This is why it will be spotted all over the world to prepare the world before the landing in California. The High Universal Teachers & Masters Directors are in charge of this and I am just the messenger of the truth. But each one has free choice – to accept or reject this.

As I stated in my 2007 post; I have been aware of this happening since 1985. This Comet ship has been encircling the Earth 24/7 since 2007 to open our minds for mankind to change their ways and become more loving and caring with each other. Throughout these past years we have seen all over the Earth many stronger disasters, weather patterns and shake ups; and these will continue to multiply in strength and numbers – ever recorded through the entire year of 2011 – Worldwide. This is to shake up and – wake up all souls on Earth to begin to live from the love within their hearts.
I blanket the Earth with my healing energies adding to the Comet’s lime green healing energies daily to prepare mankind for the horrific disasters to come. Souls need to learn to listen to their inner voice and change to be protected from these disasters. – If you are not listening – you will be seriously affected in your lives and will have to re-build your life to begin living on the right track with Love for all.
I am a high Universal Messenger of truth, with the answers of how life really is here – and hereafter.
Ron J. Oberon

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ron J Oberon

Ron J Oberon,

I am still figuring out how I am suppose to interpret this as a rant on my person but I thank you for the information you provided.

Now for something important.....what do think of my new avatar?? Be honest!!

Personally I think it is still a little chaotic. Should I chance my background? Is red the right color for me?

So many question, so few answers. Help me out here!!!!

Peace

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join