It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant on me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I can't really think of anything to rant about, so instead, a gift to you, the coolest crop circle ever:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d698e1962ec.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

First one I've seen that has me convinced!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
As you sit diddling yourself in front of your monitor, you think, hey, I'm such a stupid jerk, that would make a good jerky thread--rant on me! You think it's clever because you're such a pathetic moron. But it's not clever, jerk muck. You disgust me with your mealy mouth threads and posts. You are such a pathetic #e, and I'm sick and tired of seeing your ignorant moniker. Ovulation Mindslime, duh. Hey loser, I don't need you replying, but you will, won't cha? Yeah, you'll jump right in there because you troll your own threads. You trollish mutant a-hole. And when you do troll, don't pat yourself on the back and ask if that felt good. The only thing that will feel good is to know you got run over by a truck and are roadkill getting your peck pecked off, you ignorant peck-head.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by electropop

Feeling better?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Feeling better?

Fail! You didn't notice the golden apple? Might I suggest employing hotdog buns?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
operation mindcrime smells.

that is all.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Signals,

I don't know what to say......a gift........for me..........

You do realize that the very nature of the people visiting ATS is such that gifts will most likely be received with paranoia and suspicion, right??

A gift on a conspiracy site......go figure.

But since my curiosity always has the better of me, I'll accept your gift and say to you...

YOU ROCK

Thanks for the gift..

Peace

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

electropop,

I didn't get it at first but then I saw you autograph....

I said something about Eckhart. Didn't I??

Isn't great how your anger-release didn't disrupt any threads?? I think it is.

I hope you feel better now and are ready to face skepticism with a bright and sunny mood.

Be well...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
operation mindcrime smells.

I know you live half a globe away from me so if you can smell it over there, it must be pretty bad!!

Although I do not appreciate you bringing this up on every occasion!!

I have explained to you that my Grandfather stole that piece of 300 year old Vieux-Boulogne from the museum of Boulogne-sur-Mer while he was stationed there during WWI. He should not have stolen it and he certainly should not have eaten it (the doctors says the smell should ware off somewhere around the 7th or 8th generation of our family) but that does not mean you have to take it out on me!!

that is all.

As always......a lengthy post with a lot of difficult words and hidden layers.

Peace

PS:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Oh no, Tolle doesn't need defending, if that's what happened. Being upset about what someone said about him would prove that I learned nothing from him. Actually, I was just seeing how big of a jerky peck-r-head I could be. You're a-ok.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
:sw ear:
:swear :
:bash:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

electropop,

Being upset about what someone said about him would prove that I learned nothing from him.

That is actually pretty deep. I salute you...

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

2weird2live2rare2die,

Was it that bad??

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

i didn't even read the thread or posts or whatever you were referring to... i was probably just bored.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Christ! ... this new ATS is so disorientating? Is this site changing? Or is ATS changing me ~ how I see.. this site?

where am I ...

help:
:shk:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Random.

Where are the f[Snip]ing BTS smileys? They're no longer in the damned area at the right! I blame you OM for conspiring with ATS to get rid of them! Everything I hate about this site, I blame you for!

F[snip] everybody else too!

F[snip]!
F[snip]!
F[snip]!

You OM, killed all the hermit crabs I loved!
You OM, killed all the snakes I loved!
You OM, killed all the birds I loved!
You OM, killed all the fish I loved!
You OM, killed all the cats I loved!
You OM, killed all the family members I loved!
You OM, are the reason I will be reborn into a lower plane of existence, all those aeons of work, vanishing in a single life's review at the time of judgement!

It's all your fault! This whole hellish realm!

[edit on 9/7/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Flame gently now, EnlightenUp, you might burn your spam

ps. this one smiles :

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DizzyDayDream

Flame gently now, EnlightenUp, you might burn your spam

ps. this one smiles :

Spam is best, fried to a crispy exterior. The searing makes it less slimey.

I don't believe we were prohibited from psychological displacement and blaming operation mindcrime for all our troubles throughout our lives. If all is one, I'm just really ranting on myself anyway! What language is foul is a matter of opinion and no rant is good and proper without a momentary loss of one's faculties.

That's my opinion, and I blame OM for it.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

OM you snake!

You shadow lurker! lizard like creature from "down under"!. You mud crawler, slipping around in the self pity of your prime inertia, legless, faceless, you self-indulged faecal matter. Sling it here, sling it there, without a pause for a genuine thought or genuine care for anything "other". Move it on, and take the rest of your faecal embodiment with you!!

You desperate self-involved sadistic, sociopath without any emotions. Pretending like you know anything of the Matter, performing the most alien of all autopsies, UPON YOURSELF, as if You, Operation Mind#er,i mean mindcrime, can possibly remember anything sensual or soulfull from the time when your deepest sense of "being" was most alive!

You! The Prime Inertia, the physiological hinderance. You post traumatic stress habituator. Leave this poor creature alone!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

EnlightenUp,

I don't believe we were prohibited from psychological displacement and blaming operation mindcrime for all our troubles throughout our lives. If all is one, I'm just really ranting on myself anyway! What language is foul is a matter of opinion and no rant is good and proper without a momentary loss of one's faculties.

I do believe that you are capable of handling the responsibility. So, no, you are not prohibited.

You are correct though, I am responsible for all troubles throughout your life. But you are not aware that I am providing this service to you exclusively.

And you would think that effort would be met with a little gratitude.....but noooo!!!

That's okay, I'll survive...

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join