It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant on me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hi there,

I realize that most of the stuff I post on this site is usually controversial in nature and the people being exposed to my ramblings may have build up a ton of suppressed frustration and anger.

This is not good!!

I realize that my sporadic inability to see a different point of view may have resulted in some members building up negative feelings towards me. Since the option to express these feelings in the thread where they arise are not conform the T&C's of ATS....

...I would like to invite everybody, experiencing this build up negative thoughts and feelings, to express those frustrations in this thread.

Anything goes!! As long as it is your opinion and you can refrain from using foul language, I am more then happy to receive your ranting on my person.

Get it out of your system!!!

Peace

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Clearly everybody loves you, myself included, and your thread has died a natural death in consequence.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Thanks for the reply Astyanax.

It is more for future use as I have inserted this thread into my signature. Now when people feel the need to go off-topic regarding my attitude they have a place to go.....

I will not have it that people are suppressing their frustration and anger on my account.

That's it basically...

Peace

[edit on 5-8-2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Im ranting!

You make a lot of sense, your very intelligent, .......why did you leave the other thread

More please

Oh well, ....have a nice day.......

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
:shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It's a slow thread because many potential posters are just unconsciosly scared they'll end up realizing they're really ranting about themselves.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Although i have never had a beef with you i have been itching to call someone the following, so why not you?

You vile chugnut

also

vacuous slug

feels good

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mumma in pyjamas

feels good

It does, doesn't it!!

Going from this :bnghd: to this with only one post!!

I am glad to be of service, feel free to stop by anytime.

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

My turn!!!!

You stupid *&^%$, stop trying to sell the world of your ideals!!

People need labels!! People need to place everything into separate boxes to make sense.

Obviously you do not make sense in any conventional way and you refuse to just pick a side like everybody else does. You are making a complete fool of yourself

Leave this site and never return!!!

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Ummm...you bastard? You have alot of nerve thinking you can tell people how they should respond? Ummm...yo mama's so dumb she thinks a mindcrime means that you actually mind crime?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'll jump in!

You know what your problem is Mr. Mindcrime???

You stick to your guns when others are trying to brow beat you. You stand on principles instead of just caving in. Do you have any idea just how annoying that is when others want to post rubbish without you calling them out? Do you???

Oh and you're consistent. How the heck are we supposed to just dismiss your posts when you don't give us easy ways to disregard you? This is a selfish act which doesn't allow others the opportunity to run roughshod over you! How dare you!!!

Oh, and you use a Queensryche emblem in your avatar! How dare you dress yourself with anything indicative of good taste!!!!

Now I'll sit back and wait for somebody to yell at me because they don't see how complimentary this all is!

I added the little ranty screamy guy for effect.

ETA: Oh yeah, and you admit when anyone you are debating with makes a good point. That is just.... just.... aaaarrrrgggghhhh.

[edit on 8/22/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thank you for those kind words Hefficide,

I am sorry for that irrational discharge of anger but I am hitting that proverbial wall on the whole Muslim issue here on ATS.

To see a thread with a title "Why the west should fear Muslims" hit a whopping 83 flags is an indication that ignorance is taking root even in a place which essence is all about denying this.

Point being, I have a Muslim friend and what is being said about his particular demography does not comply with how I know him. So if I know one person not corresponding with the description given, the description given is incorrect!!

Frankly that is the only conformation I need to know I am right!! But apparently this reasoning will get you the label "tree hugger".

I heard my country's biggest yahoo (Geert Wilders) will be visiting the US to poke the fire a little higher between Christians and Muslims and with the anger I have seen on here it will be a match made in heaven!!!

I will have it noted that if you guys agree to keep him, I will personally pay for any expenses associated with his transfer....

I am past this now and I give up.....

I'll be residing in the "fragile earth" and "Philosophy and Metaphysics" forum asking silly questions....

Peace

Oh PS: Could you please stop making so much sense!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

EnlightenUp,

Yeah?!? Well yo mama is....is....well she probably a nice lady but you have a lot of nerve telling me I have a lot of nerve thinking I can tell people how they should respond.......but you are correct.

Thanks for your reply.

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
To quote Homer Simpson:

"If everybody at ATS was like operation mindcrime, there'd be no need for Heaven. We'd already be there."

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
edit -- rethought posting unhappy thoughts about filmmakers.

But still have to say that 83 flags for a thread called "Why the West should fear Muslims" made me very sad.

[edit on 8/27/2010 by americandingbat]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

americandingbat,

[counter edit]

But still have to say that 83 flags for a thread called "Why the West should fear Muslims" made me very sad.

Indeed, it is sad to see!! I just tell myself that all the posts, in that thread, contradicting the OP, may have resulted in opening the minds of a few of those 83 supporters.

If so.....mission accomplished!!

Peace

[edit on 27-8-2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

deal

But I decided to edit my post, so now it's our secret

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
You
and for another thing I don't
chicken! You
with a Teflon pan! I can't stand the way you
Beaker!
a spoon sideways!
donkey
!

[/rant]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

whatukno,

I thank you for that discharge. I hope it did what it was suppose to do....

In response I would like to say,

You are one
person!! Your contribution to this site has so far been absolutely
!! I hope you
producing such
posts!!

Peace

[edit on 27-8-2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I haven't been lucky enough to be annoyed by you at all, but if I may call in a preemptive strike as it were.

You know what gets me about you hippie, liberal, communist, nazi, right wing, Buddhist, Evangelical atheist types! It's the complete know it all, know nothing, learned ignorance of the things that you don't say.
If you would just pull you face out of the backside of the conservatively biased liberal media that you never talk about all of the damn time then you might get a second to go to bed and smell the coffee.
When are you going to realize that everybody doesn't not ever think the same way as you don't none of the damn time!
And another thing, what's your problem with Squirrels in the first place, some of my closest family members are Alligators and It's your kind with your slack trousered, swirly toed specific generalizations that meant they had to scrub floors during the Stamp collectors strike of 2013.

You son of a hat box

[edit on 27-8-2010 by davespanners]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join