It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edit button disappeared?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hello there ATS officials. Just wanted to ask what happened to my "edit" button when looking at threads and posts I've made? I don't know if I am completely missing it...but it used to be in the upper right hand corner of posts that I've made, right? It's gone now. It might be something to do with my internet...possibly? I'm on 56k dial up but I really doubt that'd have anything to with it. I might've also missed a memo about you guys taking the option to edit our posts away. Just thought I'd ask to see if this is everyone? or just me? I could also be going crazy...? Dunno, but thanks ahead of time for any help!

Ok, and just for the record...it is apparently on this topic. I couldn't find it on my last two topics I made though...So, I don't know. It could just be my computer or internet? Good question. At least it's back! Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated still...

[edit on 8/5/2010 by philosearcher]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Its not just you but i am guessing there is a time limit on editing your post because i tried to edit an older post and the button was gone but it is still there on a newer post.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Its not just you but i am guessing there is a time limit on editing your post because i tried to edit an older post and the button was gone but it is still there on a newer post.

I would say that you're definitely on to something however the edit button is gone from my newest post but not my older ones? Unless maybe I just didn't notice. I'll keep an eye out. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The edit button on a post will disappear after a few hours...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The other posters are correct, it only lasts for several hours, then it is removed.

top topics

join