It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phases For Dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
For a few months, I would have dreams I couldn't remember at all. Then, I would have no dreams. Over the next couple of weeks, I would have easily rememberable dreams, then dreams I could only remember for a few hours or days. Is this odd? Or is it a sign of something? Sometimes I would have scary dreams, then after that 'phase', I would have random dreams, then normal dreams, and so on.

Also, I heard what you eat before bed can affect your dreams... What exactly can specific foods do?

Thank you.

[edit on 8/5/10 by last_resort]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Yes, I think this is true, not sure if it's the same for everyone though.

Right now I'm in my 'stupid and makes no sense' phase of dreaming...

But when I was younger I used to have scary dreams a lot, mostly about tornados.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I know what your talking about,

After a few years or recording and what not, Ive narrowed it down to a few things.

Eating before sleep, I find a dream better if im all digested before bed.

Emotional state, Ive realized that my dreams are more clearer when im at peace with life and I do this through meditation.

And... this one might just be me lol. Err.. If I... uh.. am getting laid on a regular basis, dating or what not I or even heh, taking care of myself, it definetly plays a role. The largest in fact. And not a good one, In fact I find I dont dream at all when im relieving myself.

I did that 10 day lemon, cayenne pepper, grade b maple surup and salt water flush fast this past spring. I incorperated all these together, meditation, fasting and no hanky panky. Worked like a damn charm, it felt like I was lucid dreaming every night, and before I went to bed, I would start dreaming even though I was wide awake..

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I find a dream better if im all digested before bed.

That would make sense, but I can't be too digested since my stomach rumbling would disturb the dream...

top topics

join