It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Comic Book Video Beta Test (Mr Mask's Conspiracies)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Facebook is an evil mind/time wasting narcissism inducing diversion by the "man" to make us all dormant robots, and don't get me started on Twitter and the "followers" act of 2006*

*no such act exists except in the mind of the paranoid freak writing this reply please send all hate mail to [email protected]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lewzaphur

Friend, trust me, I am clueless on facebook. Its a business account, so it lacks a lot of those little myspace-ish perks.

Just a place to post previews of up coming stuff.

Like now!

Its on da facebook.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Your very talented I like your work and admire your style very cool, I like to do comics myself so I can relate to what you did here its obvious you put alot of time into this and it shows kudos bro again very cool!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
:bow: S&F

Just found this. wow. Very good.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Whoohoo!

Just got done watching issue two's movie and I am just totally impressed!!!

Can't wait to see it unleashed here on ATS officially.

Joe from ATS is doing the video work on the project and I am overly happy with his efforts and skill. He really turned the movie in to something snazzy!

So...last warning to all, the first two issues will soon be released here on ATS and I hope everyone who enjoyed the first issue really gets behind what is coming. It won't be long now, and soon the project will be GO!

Keep your eyes open! It will be here before you know it.

MM

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hey guy, nice to see you're still doing well. I just stumbled in here and I must say it looks like you found your niche. Well anyway I'll be around if you need to yell at me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join