It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Comic Book Video Beta Test (Mr Mask's Conspiracies)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I can't rememebr if I mentioned this in the previous thread but I absolutely love the Apple/Ipod illustration... really sums up a lot in one picture.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

But since we're having a social here - tell me about comics et al.

HECK YES!

Who is your favourite writer(s), artist(s) and colourist(s) and why.

Writers- Top three.
Frank Miller ( Dark Knight Returns, Sin City, Hard boiled!)
Dave Sim (Cerebus!!!)
Simon Bisley (Lobo!)

Artists- Top three.
Frank Frazetta (if you ask why, you die.)
Tim Vigil. (Faust)
Art Adams (anything he ever touched)

Colorists.

Never really gave a damn who colored what. I know, bad answer, but hey, had to get one wrong to keep the vans away!

I always did like that Mike Allred used to have his wife Laura color "Madman". Thats hot.

What's your favourite comic (Only 1 choice here)?

Sin City...no wait...Spider Man! No...um, I'll stick with Sin City.

Favourite stories overall?

As a kid, my favriot by far was the Sider Man story that crossed several titles of spider man in one epic story where Kraven the Hunter dies in the end. Kraven kept killing Spider Man over and over, and burying him in a grave, only for Spider Man to claw his way up in a drugged rage thinking he was suffering afterlife when really Kraven was just hitting him with voodoo juice of some sort.

It was called "Kraven's Last Hunt" and was written by John Marc DeMatteis and Mike Zeck.

It ended with Kraven blowing his head off after having no further goals after having killed his greatest prey...Spider Man.

Favourite Doctor?

Doctor Doom...

Heh...

We ARE talking comics here...

But if you were talking TV (I know there is a Who comic...eh) then of course any man would be slapped silly by GOD himself if he didn't answer...Mr Tom Baker, the Forth.

But really...honestly, all three of these new guys did a great job, and Smith is damn good. Give BBC a hand...the only thing on TV worth watching at all.

If you answer right there's 3 black vans filled with prizes waiting for you!!!

Locking door...

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Yeah.....

I guess it's OK.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
i think we share "lost" pain. tell me, though, giving up the bulk of TV, are you super-influenced by the "comics" genre? surely, you have experienced the pleasure of Y: The Last Man ... though i must admit, imho, it's finale suffered much like Lost's ... in that ... well, a finale's hard to pull ... ?

appreciate your work dude. it's real entertainment.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
i think we share "lost" pain. tell me, though, giving up the bulk of TV, are you super-influenced by the "comics" genre? surely, you have experienced the pleasure of Y: The Last Man ... though i must admit, imho, it's finale suffered much like Lost's ... in that ... well, a finale's hard to pull ... ?

appreciate your work dude. it's real entertainment.

Well, I havn't read comics since spawn #4.

These days I do not watch or read anything, unless it is something I just MUST see.

Like I saw a few movies in the past few years because I had to. Like I saw Sin City (good job there), and a few others.

I personally do not like people tooling around inside my head with images or flashing screens...

Yet, I find myself here...go figure. HA!

But really, I fill my time with research, parenting, and making art.

I just do not want to be influenced artistically or "intellectually" by today's media. I personally think it is on par with doing serious drugs, and jumping out of planes without parachutes. Deadly and dangerous.

But yes, life has changed incredibly since then. In fact, I think I became a better person with less hate and anger. The experiment revealed some really important things to me, that if true, proves that nobody should be watching TV anywhere near a routine basis.

But hey, we all have conspiracy theories.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Progress Report: Voice overs for pages 1-3 are done.

That's right!

Done...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Screenshots, photos, video or whatever or it's just another believer post trying it's best to sound like proof.

Typical!

-m0r

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Damn you skeptics M0r!!! I'll show ya proof!

But this is the only preview your getting from "me"...

Not that someone else won't be "soon" giving a bigger and better one...heh.

There ya go! Page in your face...

And no telling me its a weather balloon...

PS- Hugs!

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'd say link directly from Facebook - but who am I to tell you how to play it?

Photobucket just seems silly to me due to it's restrictions upon how one views it.

Now here is the actual voice supposed 'Mr. Mask'?

-m0r

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

M0r1arty.....

I think Julian Clary would make an excellent voice for Mr Mask.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I reckon Julian Clary from the late 80's/early 90's would be a superb choice for Mr. Mask's voice.

Or perhaps Dougal from Father Ted.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

I think Julian Clary would make an excellent voice for Mr Mask.

Julian Clary...Julian Clary...WHY can't you ever accept I am not Julian Clary!!?

You ask me to dress like him, talk like him, walk like him!

CAN'T YOU SEE!? You can't make me into Julian Clary!

Is that what you want!? You want me to be Julian Clary!?

Why can't you just be happy with me, the way I am?

This relationship is never going to work if you keep this up!

When you look in my eyes, its Julian Clary's face you see!!! AND I AM FED UP WITH IT!

Ok...I'm good now.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Whatever you say.....Jules!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I'd say link directly from Facebook - but who am I to tell you how to play it?

Photobucket just seems silly to me due to it's restrictions upon how one views it.

-m0r

Sir...I am so facebook illiterate. I have no idea what I am doing on that thing. Photobucket is just somewhere I post private samples of my art and pictures of MaybeMaybeNot in a dress...its personal...

I have no skills with social networks sites, and any page I've had on such a thing in the past was always run by someone who knew what they were doing.

So...learn and learn...that's all I got right now.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Amazing work Masky.

*gives cookie*

It's awesome, now, give me some more previews please

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
Amazing work Masky.

*gives cookie*

It's awesome, now, give me some more previews please

Thanks for the cookie and kind words on the project! (I'm also tickled when people call me Masky).

As for previews, I hear the next "Conspiracy Chicks" episode will have a little Mr Mask comic preview and a little more in the way of information on the project, where it stands and what is coming.

As of last night, all art for issue two is finished (well, not the cover, yet!) and the lettering is coming along slowly as always...

I'll tell ya, I can bang out pages like a speed demon, but lettering and placing all the words where they belong without covering too much art- is a task I am "totally turtle" at.

In the future, all previews will be released on the Comic's facebook page (seen in my sig), so if your looking for the latest update on what is going on on this side of the fence, that is the place to go.

Thanks again, very much...I hope to keep you around for all 30 issues.

MM

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I still think M&Ms is better than Masky - but them's the apples.

Only a cover to do yet it's still being kept behind until a Conspiracy Girls (??) episode comes out??

Sounds like the sort of corrupt thing I'd expect from a TPTB publishing company and so it's obvious that you've...(blah blah blah).

Looking forward to it!!

-m0r

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I still think M&Ms is better than Masky - but them's the apples.

Lol...well seeing as candy grosses me out, and the rapper by a similar name doesn't amuse me too much, I rather "Masky"...

I've been trying to promote "LORD ALMASKY!" But nobody seems to be getting with it. Oh well...

Only a cover to do yet it's still being kept behind until a Conspiracy Girls (??) episode comes out??

I think so. I want to keep the issues monthly and on a stable release. That way people will know when and where to find it and it also gives me time to get ahead of schedule.

Some aspects of the project are still a little baffling to me, and I could use the extra time remaining to figure them out a bit more.

DJ Cubed is making a custom Mr Mask Flash App for simple viewing, and the gifted video crew at ATS could use breather room between episodes to get the video done (I don't do that part), not to mention the voice overs being recorded on my side can surly benefit from a no-rush delivery date.

Sounds like the sort of corrupt thing I'd expect from a TPTB publishing company and so it's obvious that you've...(blah blah blah).

Well duh...I am corrupt and evil and all that kind of jazz! Gee...do your research, Mr Masky Mask is a bad person positioning himself for total global control...while making you wait for comics...its my master plan, stop trying to thwart it.

Looking forward to it!!

-m0r

Honestly, me to! I so want to just post up every page I finish the day its done, lol. I must admit, the one part of me that totally enjoys the longer wait, is the part that is afraid to share the next episode's story with you all.

Cold feet and all!

But, soon, part 2 will be right here, only on ATS and waiting in more then one format for all those who want to check it out.

Lets hope I just get with the technical side of it all...crayons and finger paints were never this hard.

Heh...

MM

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Good stuff Eminems!!

I should probably get around to that Facebook group of yours to see a preview (If it weren't for them puwahs dat bee).

I think a multi-format, narrated edition could very well be the beginning of a new trend at ATS.

Best get my multimedia sceptic hat on to debunk them all then eh?

-m0r

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I should probably get around to that Facebook group of yours to see a preview (If it weren't for them puwahs dat bee).

I agree! I am afraid of facebook, and I could use your company there to keep me safe from all the people with book faces!

THESE ANIMALS WRITE ON PEOPLE'S WALLS!!!

Vandals...

I think a multi-format, narrated edition could very well be the beginning of a new trend at ATS.

I hope so. You know i've worked with sound for a long time, so it just seemed like a natural conclusion to take it there. Lets hope it works!

Best get my multimedia sceptic hat on to debunk them all then eh?

-m0r

Ha! The comic will need no hats or secret technologies to debunk. Some of it will be pure speculation, tomfoolery and paranoia gone grand.

So, I hope you do not expect the entire series to stand up against your powerful co-intel buddies over at the Alien-CIA!

Oh...and since I hav'nt shared much in the way of previews, heres some info on the next issue.

There will be an introduction of another character created for the series.
A showdown.
And a glimpse of the "bad guys to come".

Thats all I got to say to YOU SIR!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join