It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisit The Defense Authorization Act of 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
From our good friend & President George Bush II to our new best friend & President Barrack Obama we have had "Terrorist Attacks" held over our head. In 2006, Bush gave us "The Defense Authorization Act of 2006" (see below), the smoking gun people have been worried about since its inception. We also have the Obama's Executive order from Dec. 30, 2009 where the Post Office is in charge of the Terrorist Attack vaccines. We have military grade Anthrax lost from Afghanistan and missing nukes from the U.S. and Israel. Some believe 9/11 was not committed by "Terrorists" but was our doorway into Afghanistan & Iraq. There are some who believe the "next" attack will also be blamed on "Terrorists" and will therefor be our entry into Iran. Further reflection have people seeing the power of Congress put on hold while the President takes full control.
If an "Event" happens before the November elections, will we still have the elections or will the sitting Congress be kept on to rubber stamp a continuing "Emergency"? Will a "Rapture" occur before or after the "Event"? Will this kick-start the Draft and our young men will go to war in vast numbers? Will Israel launch on just Iran or will they go on and take out the Middle East and Europe in their own "Torah Jihad"? What will CNN, FOX and the others report the truth? That one I can answer now - NO.

www.govtrack.us...

Sec. 333. Major public emergencies; interference with State and Federal law

(a) Use of Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies- (1) The President may employ the armed forces, including the National Guard in Federal service, to--

(A) restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition in any State or possession of the United States, the President determines that--

(i) domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order; and

(ii) such violence results in a condition described in paragraph (2); or

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Oh its all based upon existing law.....The threats will be real in the sense that people will die horrible deaths.
Its what the govt will use the next incident as a pretext for....thats the big hairy scarey part.
Any new war engaging any new enemy will have far reaching consequences and a serious danger of escalating rapidly to a nuke level catstrophe.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Oh its all based upon existing law.....The threats will be real in the sense that people will die horrible deaths.
Its what the govt will use the next incident as a pretext for....thats the big hairy scarey part.
Any new war engaging any new enemy will have far reaching consequences and a serious danger of escalating rapidly to a nuke level catstrophe.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'm betting they will hype the need for the draft then introduce Amnesty legislation with a "path for citizenship" for those who join La Militaria.
This bill was also known as the John Warner defense reauthorization act. This is the bill that destroyed Posse Comitatus as well as taking away the right of the state's governors to use the national guard.
Before November? I was saying yes to that back in 04, never happened. Yet it wouldn't surprise me - the administration is far more desperate now than they were 6 years ago.

new topics

top topics

join