It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Dream - Not in Your Back Yard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This on BBC news 24 which goes into ABC newsfeed:

Setting the scene: some camera filtered cropped blonde (diane sawyer...) [is it just the pal system or is all us tv lower resolution airbrushed?!?]

Anyhoo:

DS: Now to the emotional debate about illegal immigrants and the US constitution. We told you last night about the push by some Republicans to rewrite the 14th ammendment which gives automatic citizenship to anyone born in the U.S..

DS: Including the children of undocumented workers (My opinion here:I guess that means immigrants!).

DS: And in reporting the story we heard a provocative charge from a senator - so we asked Dan Harris to investigate:::::::::

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE A NEWS INVESTIMIGATION --- SHUCKS WE AT ATS MISSED THE STORY - WELL KNIT MY WOES INTO A TALE OF HAPPINESS THOSE KIND FOLKS AT ABC HAVE PUT THEM THEIR SEEEELVES ON THA LINE
WOOT WOOT.

Here is what junior has to say:

This is the soundbite from republican senator Lindsay Graham that got the whole debate started. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LG: 'People come here to have babies. They come here to drop a child - it's called '''Drop and Leave'''. To have a child in America they cross the border they go to emergncy room they have a child and that childs automatically an American citizen.

Then the report goes on: shock horror there is a trade in people wanting the best for their children who are non US who manage to pay their dues and get their child a better nationality by working hard saving hard then paying dirty US citizen medical practitioners to deliver their baby......

I say corruption is not the immigrants fault but your fault: voters.

You let them sell you the 'American Dream' you bought the chevvy, you went to Wally world
. you let them make movies out of your god damned perfectness. Who is voting for these arseholes?

So therefore you have aspirational beings that want a better life for themselves, they come to the US of 'goddamn we have a blackman as a president' A and bear their children and you guys are surprised... wtf

To place the cherry on the top of this bull# its your own doctors charging 17kUSD per drop that is creaming the money form the poormans dream you guys sold him.

Its a mental mental word.

WHY DO YOU KEEP VOTING FOR THESE JACKASSES THAT GOB OFF?

END Of rant sorry america you were well happy on the up...

\Diane Sawyers and ABC attributed quotes transcripted by me verbatim from BBC News 24 on UK BBC 2 at approx 2am BST

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Not that I'm being too much of a pedant here or anything, but the President isn't black... he's half cast (to use a non-politically correct term).

It's amusing to see so many people think that Obama is black, when his mother was white, making him half cast....

Sure he has darker skin, but that doesn't automatically make him black. Do do that he would have had to have two black parents.

Perhaps I am being too pedantic though.

Good OP.
It made me smile.

new topics

join