It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Philadelphia Project, U.S.S. Eldridge and Project Rainbow

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Something interesting to consider is that despite the stated negative effects on the crew, there are some who would say this incident was a success. . .and we are much, much further than we'd hoped.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Tim Ventura here, from www.americanantigravity.com... - I've added a number of links to new information on the Philadelphia Experiment to the Wikipedia Entry under the "Alternative Theories" section. In short, a lot of new information is coming out about this story, including:

- Einstein's documented involvement, from his FBI file that places him in 1943 at the Philadelphia Navy Yard working on "a device to explode a torpedo under a ship"

- A detailed technical summary of how the Philadelphia Experiment might be recreated, published by James Corum: www.americanantigravity.com...

- The revelation that "Rhinehart" was in fact that name of a real scientist working at the Philadelphia Navy in '43, who specialized in Naval Degaussing Equipment (ie: big electromagnetic coils)

- Firm connections to the Nazi-Bell Project through Einstein's 1928 revision of the Unified Field Theory, which both the Allies & Axis had copies of (through Walther Gerlach, Nazi oversight for the Bell Project, who had helped Einstein vet the theory in the 20's).

- Engineering-level knowledge of Unified Field-Theory effects, as described by GE scientist Gabriel Kron, which could have easily been couple with Einstein's unfinished UFT.

- Knowledge of gas-plasma absorption of radar, which was later developed further by Northrup for inclusion in the B-2 bomber (NOTE: that this would almost have to be required for the B2, because even if the aircraft itself absorbed radar, the moving air around it would still reflect signals & show up on doppler radar. Radar-absorption of gas plasmas was also further researched during the space-program, as it is the reason that contact is temporarily lost with space capsules upon re-entry.)

A good resource to start with is "Einstein's Antigravity", atL
www.americanantigravity.com...

Thanks!

Tim Ventura
www.americanantigravity.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spangbr
also w/ regards to why would they conduct such an experiment in a public place? its possible they stubmled upon the effect when rigging the ship with degaussing equipment--- it might not have been planned.

Agree and double agree. I to thought it a strange practice to showcase your invisi-tech in public, but perhaps they did stumble onto something they weren't expecting. When they planned to do it in public view, perhaps they were just hoping to achieve magnetic invisibility.

Thanks OP for laying out the info. Hope one day we can get to the bottom of this one, even if it turns out to be insignificant.

Peace..

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
THANKS FOR the infomation.

i agree with your information.there r such thinks that goverment want to kept secret from us.
taking h
but ithink they r taking help from extaa terrestrial(REVERSE ENGENEERING)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I love this story because the fact that it exists in itself is proof of the world's first time warp."time warp" Yes the the once depicted in Back to the Future anomaly that seems in itself to be harmless in nature but upon further investigation you read and find that whoever wasn't dead, embedded in the hull or gone all together were severely disoriented and some not sane at all. I believe the truth is Einstein and Tesla had an amazing amount of money and resources, so they decided to used their combined knowledge of harmonics can access the deeper parts of the human mind to force a artificial merkaba with the energy of those on the ship. I only believe this because before the experiment Tesla spent years excavating the Egyptian pyramids which are said to contain extensive information on light travel. They had the right idea but i don't think it worked as planned because they failed to in cooperate the passengers merkaba with the ships therefore creating an imbalance. I believe they tried again later with a more advanced way to achieve the same purpose but failed again for the same reason. Then again this is only information now released to the public i'm sure they have had a successful attempt my now. I always find these the most intriguing because we all read about Einstein and his amazing feats in physics but its only now; over 50 years later; that we get to see for ourselves why.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Very interesting thread..

Thought it deserved a bump

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

It is all pure rubbish.i will prove it right now.everyone REMEMBER THIS NOW and teach it to your kids so they remember.

this entire hokum is based around magnetic fields and coils right?

i mean since then the ALLEGED incident why have people/assorted hobbyists/experimenters not wrapped coils around a small model of the USS Eldridge and passed a a large current through it?

why?

somebody tell me.

you will say is is hard to get large currents.

no is not.

you know car batteries?

short circuit them and you get hundreds of amps...

stack a dozen car batteries stick on a coil pass a 1000 amps see if you get any invisibility.

anyone anywhere?

Anyway it HAS been PROVED ALREADY.

look at an MRI scanner in a hospital.

generates a HUGE very strong magnetic field.does the patient become inviable or travel through time or fall through the floor?

do PATIENT people become invisible. NOOOO

do PATIENT people travel though time .NOOOOO

one more nail this coffin.

look at hot fusion tokamoks with super strong MAGNETIC coils and HUGE magnetic fields generated by millions of amps.literally.

do they become invisible?

NO.

it is all total crap.i have just proved it

case closed.

edit on 26-2-2012 by nobodysavedme because: sarcasm

edit on 26-2-2012 by nobodysavedme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hi, Would love to have seen the experiment the 2 college gentlemen performed.I am building a time travel machine based upon Project rainbow and the Montauk machine.I am unable to find anyone who is performing these experiments as I am.I am finishing up on the Delta "T " Antenna and most all the equipment is in. I am very curious as RF signals travels at 186,000 miles per second.The math is F= T zero x T infinite 3 coils at 90 degrees out of phase of each other.For more information check the dvd Philadelphia experiment.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mwm1331

the ship was "gotten rid of" the navy sold it to greece first, then they sold it to some other bunch....

problems were reported by the crews

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I think during Montauk then Project Pegasus was also activated as well.I also think I found some info a while back that Tesla's death ray was a MASER or a MESON cannon,that they perfected in the 50s along with other suppressed tech in the 5th Tier.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I grew up with Philo T. Farnsworth's (the inventor of television) son Kent and spent many hours over at their home. The large home was filled with electronics in the basement and upstairs. I recall that in some of the info I've been reading that there was mentioned some similarites with a televison tube. Mr. Farnsworth was also working on a project to 'Bend' light to see the dark side of the Moon. This was back in the 50's.
There might be some research, or maybe involved in, the "Rainbow Project". I was able to contact his son Kent Farnsworth in Ft. Wayne, Indiana some years back just to say 'hi'. Kent may have or know where some of his Dad's files are concerning this.
One quick thought!
Have any of you thought of using a MRI located at a hospital to perform some of the tests? It would sure save a lot of money and time using existing equipment.
John 4260

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
posting to get to top of my subscribed threads for later reading!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

How far had the Eldridge traveled and for sure only 15 minutes had passed? This was one of the subjects that brought me to ATS and boy have I changed since that first log in, lol. Some years ago I did meet a young woman who just came out and told me that her Father had worked on this ship and was part of the crew, she had much to say and I dropped the ball and did not follow through. I would now without blinking an eye. Back then, I blew it.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveTopSecret.com
I'm asking if anybody knows the name of the paper and the date and if it's on microfilm.Text 6

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hello, I'm new to this site and this is my first post ... I read a # ton every night while I wind down for them ZzZzZz.
Now back on topic here my father was from Athens Greece and served in the Greek navy .
My mother met him when he was deployed on a tour and one stop was in eastern Canada and would of landed in 1976.
Along I came in 77 and in 79 he was assigned to the Greek navy ship Leon...3 months later in a freak accident he was electricuded on that boat and it was very brief and vague for response from the navy on what happen and such.
Anyway it probably has 0 to do with what the to true discussion here but it's kind of freaky when I think about it.

Lidstrom
edit on 22-3-2022 by Lidstrom because: Misspellings

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join