It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien space craft over manchester airport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Approx size of a football field / pitch in UK = 5000 sq meters

5000 x 20 = 100,000

Not one security camera caught it or one person thought to take a picture of an object roughly 100,000 square meters in size floating / moving above the airport........

Quality reporting from The Sun

MR

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by HomerinNC

The chances of anyone having a camera and even then wishing to film, or for that matter, remembering they had the camera with them are actually, pretty slim, especially in 1995.

In 1995 people will have been in an airport usualy to go away on holiday i would imagine most would have a camera to capture them special moments :-) and any japanese there will most certainly have had a camera :-)

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

Trust me the sun is reliabel its my local newspaper and they always look into thier stories thoroughly i did a story with them as for work experience.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I can't tell if that's sarcasm...if it's not then keep dreaming.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

The BBC is tad more reliable, I've pointed out before, for some reason known only to themselves, the Sun have always been pretty open about UFOs

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by ChicUFO

Trust me the sun is reliabel its my local newspaper and they always look into thier stories thoroughly i did a story with them as for work experience.

Seriously?

I think you're being sarcastic, especially as you're saying it's local - it's nationwide and as for reliable...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Another far-fetched ufo "case" from this guy. Makes you wonder what his real intent is, posting such ludicrous cases from horrible sources.

ugh..

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Another far-fetched ufo "case" from this guy. Makes you wonder what his real intent is, posting such ludicrous cases from horrible sources.

ugh..

BBC good enough for you and it was the same day as the pilots reported the near miss?

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon

Originally posted by fleabit

ugh..

BBC good enough for you and it was the same day as the pilots reported the near miss?

news.bbc.co.uk...

That's much more reliable, yes.

I was under the impression it was only in the Sun. However, that BBC article doesn't say anything about the size. Any link to the original report?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Phage kindly linked one earlier in the thread but the page wont load for me.

I wonder if the person compiling the report would have been a lot less skeptical had this happened post the Phoenix Lights/Arizona incident?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Yep my sarcasm doesnt come across too well on these Boards

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlborough Red
Approx size of a football field / pitch in UK = 5000 sq meters

You mean Yards ! None of that Euro crap please ! Metres tchshhh

[edit on 123131p://08America/Chicago05 by ProRipp]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

I always liked the line 'them more intelligent you are, the less you have to drive'.

Repo man...there's a few treasures in that one. When the black guy grabs the trans am, notice how his hands are clutching the wheel as he goes beserk, saying he wants to kill someone, tossing money out the window. I think the makers are suggesting that there's an interaction between the plastics put in out consumer items, and our minds. 2 Lane Blacktop hits the same theory, and pretty hard.

Oh yes...a huge ufo over Manchester...reported by the Sun. Yes of course...there must be dozens of eyewitnesses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join