It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Deep Horizon Cut-Throat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
PROJECT DEEP HORIZON CUT-THROAT

After watching all the news clips on the gulf it occurred to me that someone is not telling the truth, not to mention the media blackout. Hmm. Well, low and behold today I got an email from a friend I have been discussing this with. He sent me video links to a rather new video posting that compiles numerous news clips of corporate and government people making statements. Man, it puts it all together. It even addresses the seafood issues. Very well done and I hope everyone enjoys it.

Project Deep Horizon Cut-Throat Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Project Deep Horizon Cut-Throat Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Project Deep Horizon Cut-Throat Part 3
www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 8/4/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
All I can think is that some of the people in those videos deserve lead poisoning.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry guy

I watched all 3 of them..

good stuff there..thanks!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
No all is not kosher with this whole scenario....its been a nest of lying liars all the way through it.
The whole story will likely never be known now.....

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So BP had shares in the company for this most incredibly dangerous chemical, so they made a fortune off this disaster. Interesting. And humanity is compromised as well as 1/4 of all marine life in the deep water they used this in, interesting isn't it. I am so horrified by this. Thank you for shedding light on something that I already alerted to. I do not believe this "accident" was such, but feel this, along with Canada, China's oil spills and an attack on a Japanese tanker, was not accidental either, this is an incredible destruction of our planet and our health, and wildlife, maybe even contributing to the draught we're getting at the coast, the lack of rain, for a month in a rain forrest climate. THey don't sprinkle here, they don't have to, but the lawns are drying up. And there are over 400 fires in this province.

Does this chemical and oil somehow suppress evaporaton and rain cylces as welll?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I do have concerns about the affecting the rain part. I am hopeful it won't but there are some reports coming in from the south indicating a strange problem with crops, organic and non organic so not sure but I wouldn't be surprised.

top topics

join