It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Charter expires 12/21/2012!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Is that you anonymous coward?

How the hell does this thread deserve 31 flags? ATS keeps the good posters down and keep these types on the rise.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by dragnet53]

This would be hilarious, if you weren't such a snip about it.

Anon...lol Ive been all over these boards in many many threads.

If you would pull your head out of your butt for 5 seconds, and click the little profile button and review my post history you would have a solid idea of who I am.

But I guess that takes too much effort you'd rather ridicule and make false accusations. Good job

This is the first thread I have ever done that has gotten any shine on these boards. I thought it was an interesting subject. Proto taught me a lot in this thread and from now on i will try an paraphrase the background history on any subject I post, that is what makes his threads so entertaining. Once again proto thanks for all the help.

It is an interesting subject an its not just the fed, there are many things ending on OR NEAR that date. Yes we know it is not exact that's why I stated in the OP possibly 2013.

Once again thank you to everyone making a positive contribution in this thread. It has become more of a general discussion on the fed and that's good, I'm happy for the morphing, as this has become one of the more informative threads Ive seen on the subject at ATS. Cheers.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

It's amazing to me that most are still ignorant of the bankruptcy, maritime law, the incorporation of the us in dc. The fed and all this information has been available and accessible for at least 10 years...mainstream. ive known about it since around 95 when I read behold a pale horse and did subsequent research, its still not something brought up in polite company because if you haven't done the research it seems fanciful. Once you understand the fictional instruments we use as money to pay our elite bankers bad debt, you never look at the system quite the same again.

I don't care if I die a trillion in debt cause its all fictional anyway!! The value of something is instilled at creation not later with some dollar figure. Yet people are obsessed with paying off credit debt for which the credit card company pledged nothing of value to create. Same thing with fractional reserve, same thing with hedge funds, same thing with credit default swaps. They are creating fictional money out of thin air and asking you to pay for it when they win and lose. Bailouts anyone!

If you trace it all the way back banks came from money changers going all the way back to feudal China! That is the system we use that is the regime we are under yet people believe that this is somthing new novel and special here in America...NO!

WAKE UP, its thousands of years old thievery these rulers are not creative nor origional they just keep running the same blueprint over and over and because people are ignorant of the history behind it their usuary and slavery continues.

So I will leave you all with this. For you chriatians, remember,even Jesus beat up the money changers he knew where the source of evil was. Also recognize that if we do get free it will be new and special, America has never really seen freedom, for all, and that is what we are working towards spreading this information.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidN

yet many native calenders do agree on the end of an age somewhere within that time range

You gave the Cherokee. They are not mentioned on the page you linked to. The same is true about Hopi and Iroquois. The link does not support your claim for those 3 groups. Furthermore, the only thing that seems to be online about the Cherokee prophecy is fake. It is not the material that was the original prophecy, but rather some junk made up by New Agers. What about the Hopi? Where does it say anything about a particular date? Where are the calendars from these groups?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The claim that the Federal Reserve expires after 100 years appears to be a hoax. I can't find any evidence for this claim in the documents from the government. If anyone can show me where to find this I'd appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagnar
I'll agree with filosophia, and state further that from the look of things happening now, I doubt they'll want ANYTHING to do with the "United States" by then anyway.

In fact, I'd almost have to say that it seems to me they're doing everything in their power to destroy it before then...or even perhaps to the day it expires so they can bank on its contrived demise. Time will tell, but it seems exactly like something they'd do.

EDIT: I'm sure they're working toward a date...find out when they plan to make bank, and you'll find out the day the Dollar ends.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by lagnar]

If you can't beat a country by force, you use subversion. The Fed is a great way to subverse the USA while at the same time bleeding it dry of its value.
Its brilliant. Horrible but Brilliant.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I starred and flagged this thread, something I rarely do. I did this not because I see irrefutable evidence that The Fed’s charter ends on 12/21/12 or that many other threads aren’t interesting and well laid-out; I did this because, for the most part, the discussion here is excellent. I’ve enjoyed reading all the contributions from the OP and others very much. There are some extremely intelligent, informed, and rational posters contributing here: you know who are and I thank you. There is a real wealth of information lurking inside a lot of really insightful responses. I see my night will be spent reading links and digesting other threads I cannot believe I overlooked previously.

I’m relatively new here. I’m always grateful when I stumble across what I think is really important information; I can’t speak for anyone else, but that gratitude is tainted with shock and sadness and, indeed, some anger. The fact that The Federal Reserve Act is a brutally corrupt portion of a much larger scheme doesn’t shock me, nor that there are forces who, on several levels, don’t exactly have “our” well-being topping their list of priorities; worse still “they’re” at the top of the food chain. I’ve known this at a core-level for some time. The evidence is hard to dispute from where I sit. I think that every now again, it just hits me. I often get annoyed with myself at how mired in the system I am when I know I have access to information that should and could release me from it. It’s difficult to digest. It’s difficult to articulate. Really, as much as I’d love to think I understand more than I really do, I just don’t know where to start. The excuses pile up. I don’t stockpile gold. I cannot barter at my local supermarket for my groceries as far as I know. My rent cannot be paid by my good intentions, this I do know. But that aside… I try to do the best I can with what I’ve got to work with, and I attempt to focus on the good despite it all.

It ALL ties in and I wonder the about the WHY of it all. I am, in all seriousness, trying to understand the bigger picture. Drinking coilloidal gold? I could actually believe that. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest, not much does anymore. Crossing the line between knowing and the impact of the realizations that come from that knowing is, on the one hand, liberating. On the other hand, it’s violent to my synapses and disruptive to my soul. On yet a third hand, I just end up absorbing and contemplating, and resolve to carve out my quiet place in the world in my own way. I temper the bizarre and outrageous with rational thinking as best I can, but it seems more often than not some of the most unbelievable assertions hold the most weight when I sit back and think it over.

All this power over so many to what end? It’s never just financial. It’s always the why, not so much the how. Thank you for reading my little diatribe, and thank you to those who contribute well. I hope I didn’t veer too far off topic.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuffaloJoe
100 years from Monday 12/23/1913 is Tuesday 12/23/2013.

At best there would be 25 leap years during this span adding only 25 days to the original projection.

I knew this sounded to good to be true.

The leap years have no baring on this date. It would be 12/23/2012. Most folks forget to count the year 2000. Its like today is 8/5/10, folks think its only 10 years since the beginning of the 21st century. Except there wrong. They forget to count the year 2000. So its really 11 years. Woot!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hey OP, I read the first page and skipped to the end.

It was not a jovial skipping by the way.

The only thing that has kept me afloat these past two years was my ability to see the problems before they became a problem. Liquidated my retirement taking a 25% hit from the feds. Put all the money in gold.

Yeah, people WILL continue to say, there is no problem.

My assets in USD went from I think it was 725 USD to over 1100 in only a short 1 year. I took actual gold, not gold paper, that is so funny to think about.

Oh well, if and when the government allows the TRUE nature of what is going on, people will see gold go to a value of probably 30,000 USD.

Of course by that time, I will have spent all my gold for basic necessities.

When the means of barter is controlled by the bankers, we all lose. S&F

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Anyone got a Plan B?
second line

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

While the Federal Reserve didn’t show up for nearly another 90 years, President Lincoln introduced the Greenback Dollar during the Civil War which was the forerunner of the concept the Federal Reserve would eventually use. A note that is legal tender that is attached to nothing of value, but instead is simply an instrument of debt that can be bartered, traded, loaned or borrowed, for debts both public and private.

Though amazingly enough because the Greenback was not attached to anything of value, the Union Government that printed it, would not actually accept it as payment on public debts to it, tariffs and taxes and fees had to be paid in Gold or Silver or a currency attached to Gold and Silver.

One might conclude from this that Lincoln was instrumental in enslaving us all. "Lincoln freed the slaves." Well....... not so much. Just another example of how much of our "history" is a fractured fairy tale.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

One might conclude from this that Lincoln was instrumental in enslaving us all. "Lincoln freed the slaves." Well....... not so much. Just another example of how much of our "history" is a fractured fairy tale.

In many more ways than one is this statement true. Lincoln by virtue of waging the civil war amassed many unconstitutional and dictatorial powers to facilitate his prosecution of it.

He gave rise to the American Military Industrial Complex through it that many would argue terrorize the world to this day and tax us to excess to do that.

He suspended the Writ of Habeus Corpus our most fundamental protection through the law against the state from the time of the Magna Carter.

He actually issued an arrest warrant for the head of the Supreme Court and tasked a Union Army General to carry it out, when the outspoken justice kept pointing out to the press all the ways that Lincoln was violating the Constitution.

Many of the dictatorial powers he usurped and vested into the Presidency linger to this day, and it's unclear whether Lincoln would have done away with them had he not been assissinated.

He died on April 15th which later became Tax Day and still is!

One thing is for certain though, in that President Grant who suceeded him was known for one of the most corrupt administrations Washington has ever seen, and his lack of experience in politics made him a prime target for the Bankers and Industrialists who began to reshape the government and the nation in the aftermath of the war to lay the foundations for the corporate dictatorship that rules Washington and the Nation and much of the world still to this day.

Lincoln's contemporaries even the North viewed him as a tyrant and editorial after editorial in the Newspapers of the day labelled and accused him as such.

It's funny how history's fictions have been so kind to a man who oversaw the brutal butchering of millions of Americans right on our own soil, basically rendered the constitutional form of government that our forefathers and his previous generations had struggled to implement and maintain mute and extinct, and laid the foundations for a military and corporate dictatorship that runs unabated to this day.

Many democrats often wondered why Pelosi and et al would decry everything Bush Jr. asked of Congress, and then turn around and pass it into law anyway even though they had the congressional majority.

Just as many people have wondered how things like Homeland Security and Health Care get passed when the overwhelming will of the people publicly speak out against it.

That is because of the dictatorship Lincoln set up, that still functions to this day.

While many Americans imagine we are free because we get to vote on a pre-selected and pre-screened set of candidates for office, pre-selected and pre-screened by the powers that be, the truth is those representatives then decide everything for us even when the majority of the people are against what is being passed into law.

The only decision we get to make is what personalities are going to be in management.

We only get to do that from a field of very limited choices.

That is not democracy as envisioned and created and practiced by the Greeks who invented it.

It is not a representative republic either as instituted by the Roman Republic, there is no Tribune of the Plebs (The People) to veto what the Patrician Senators want to pass into law.

What we have is a dog and pony show with the bulk of the power vested in the President and the Courts a Court long ago compromised by Lincoln as it has no enforcement mechanism of it's own.

Americans have been sold one base fiction after another and the truth remains the easiest person to enslave is the one who imagines that they are free.

Thanks my friend.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

How about one iota of proof for the first half of that post?

Where does it state officially (not on some fanciful conspiracy site) that the US is a bankrupt 'corporation'?

The "Iota" you asked for

This is a link to Dun and Bradstreet, its a site that lists most or all the corporations in the world, conveniently you'll see that the GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES is here listed as a corporation registered in the District of Columbia,

Also obviously by some strange coincidence it is ALSO traded as BARAK H OBAMA

lol too funny!!!!

also i have a simple formula to determine the debt of any nation

X + Y - [(6 - 4) x (30 - 37 + 8)] = Debt of Nation

X is equal to the amount of money in circulation
Y is equal to 2

[edit on 6-8-2010 by tankthinker]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

errr... think you over-read my post. I was talking about the anonymous coward on godlike productions thread that was posted.

oy vay!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You should quit wasting your talents and write a book. The way you effortlessly catalogue and intertwine the historical evidence in a clear concise format...well I'm jealous. Seriously though, write a book it would be well received. I could point out most of the things you said but my mind does not organize and present ideas quite so well.

As to the history Of Lincoln so so true. I tend to think even the emancipation proclamation was a calculated event to cast Lincoln's more tyrannical moves in a good light. Well it was that a business proposition and a call to enslave everyone. Come to think of it this is the ORIGINAL race card, because if you decry Lincoln for his actual deeds well you know. Despite the fact that Lincoln was a racist and believed blacks to be subhuman he is portrayed as a Savior in American history, so much so that few ever look into his deeds past what they were taught in third grade. Yes he sowed the seeds of dictatorship once again good work.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

errr... think you over-read my post. I was talking about the anonymous coward on godlike productions thread that was posted.

oy vay!

Sorry if I misunderstood. I thought you were likening me to anon in that thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker

Originally posted by SteveR

How about one iota of proof for the first half of that post?

Where does it state officially (not on some fanciful conspiracy site) that the US is a bankrupt 'corporation'?

The "Iota" you asked for

This is a link to Dun and Bradstreet, its a site that lists most or all the corporations in the world, conveniently you'll see that the GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES is here listed as a corporation registered in the District of Columbia,

Also obviously by some strange coincidence it is ALSO traded as BARAK H OBAMA

lol too funny!!!!

also i have a simple formula to determine the debt of any nation

X + Y - [(6 - 4) x (30 - 37 + 8)] = Debt of Nation

X is equal to the amount of money in circulation
Y is equal to 2

[edit on 6-8-2010 by tankthinker]

I did a thread on this a while back you might find interesting:

The US Congress Trades as Ron Paul

Another thing that plays into all of this is how the United States Codes (Laws) are really all Contract and Maritime Law that require those in violation of them agreeing that they are valid since they are not constitutional.

Proof the U.S. Government Uses Admirality Law and Maritime Law on Citizens

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Yes I believe you are correct gold will skyrocket once its manipulation becomes mainstream. Once the certificate market is exposed the physical substance will be worth a fortune.

You should go back and read the whole thread, some great information in here. I'm sure you like me are aware of it all but its always nice to get a refresher.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You should quit wasting your talents and write a book. The way you effortlessly catalogue and intertwine the historical evidence in a clear concise format...well I'm jealous. Seriously though, write a book it would be well received. I could point out most of the things you said but my mind does not organize and present ideas quite so well.

Some of my ATS Opening Pieces on threads I have offered are the size of small books!

The truth is that ATS provides an outstanding platform that reaches people around the world that might not reach for a bookshelf or have the time or take the time to read a book.

Many other sites owners and members ply ATS looking for content, and some of my pieces here are republished and plagiarized by dozens of sites around the world.

So I reach a broad audience of believers and skeptics alike.

In addition ATS allows its authors to interact, answer questions, follow up, and debate with people who are interested or skeptical.

I spend a lot of time doing that, and I profit not one cent off of it, and I receive my accolades and criticism anonymously and no one can accuse me of writing what I write for fortune or fame as a result.

There is a method to my madness!

I do very much appreciate the kind words and encouragement though my friend.

I learn a lot too through other members; ATS has some of the best researchers, theorists and writers out there. Some of the best debaters too, I feel very privileged to have such a well respected and popular medium to interact, share, and learn in.

Never underestimate the power of ATS. A lot of what is written here, and discussed here travels a lot, lot further than most people imagine.

Thanks for the great thread. It’s outstanding and wonderful that it’s taken off for you and is increasing your own exposure here to the ATS community.

It is that kind of activism that can and will eventually make a difference in the world.

The people finally have a voice that can travel far and wide; we should all be using it.

Thanks my friend.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It's funny how history's fictions have been so kind to a man who oversaw the brutal butchering of millions of Americans right on our own soil, basically rendered the constitutional form of government that our forefathers and his previous generations had struggled to implement and maintain mute and extinct, and laid the foundations for a military and corporate dictatorship that runs unabated to this day.

Is this kind of where the 'de jure' vs. 'de facto' legal systems were switched over? Constitutional being the 'de jure' reality under 'god'... 'de facto' being the corporate dictatorship...

Jim Marrs, in his book 'Rule by Secrecy' talks about the civil war quite a bit... suffice it to say it is totally not the same as we are taught in high school. The slavery issue was apparently a sort of propaganda ploy later on in the conflict aimed towards protestant europeans, which Lincoln wanted to side with the Union.

I believe the original reason Marrs suggested for the War, among other things of course, was mainly the financial institution turmoil? I think this is what Marrs was getting at... it has been a while since I have read it. Forgive me, Jim, if this is not correct. Great book, BTW.

---

I like this clip of Wayne Paul, Ron Paul's brother, on the subject of the FED and bankruptcy:

---

And since so much of the discussion has focused on the relationship the FED and the bankers have with Gold, I recommend stopping by my thread over here:
Gold Rush 21 (Documentary)

I linked to this thread, as it is relevant to that topic as well.

The thread is about precious metals manipulation, mainly gold - and a little bit of silver.

---

Great thread OP, even though I might not agree about the exact 2012 date thing.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

As to the history Of Lincoln so so true. I tend to think even the emancipation proclamation was a calculated event to cast Lincoln's more tyrannical moves in a good light.

It was that and much more.

The war started over State's rights not slavery.

Yet the truth is a bit deeper in regards to Lincoln's motivation in regards to freeing the slaves.

The Southern States who were alarmed by the growing powers and dictatorial nature of the Federal Government and it's constant errosion of the Constitution were agrarian and relied on agriculture for their economy. The agriculture relied on slaves to produce cheap cotton and tobacco and food stuffs at a profit.

The North was rapidly industrializing and and it's economy was based on manufacturing and banking profits.

It was particuarly the way the bankers of the North were compromising the government that led to Southern displeasure.

By freeing the slaves, Lincoln knew he could crush the South's economic viability for a long time to come.

In other words if the Union could win the struggle, the South without it's slaves would take decades to rebuild it's economy and infrastructure to rise back to a independent position to rebel.

The Southern United States was actually under military Governance until 1978 when Congress finally voted to formally end the occupation. So for over a hundred years after the war the Federal Government kept that tight of a leash and eye on the South.

Now it is true Lincoln believed all men are equal, but his own writings and actions on the subject actually espoused the belief that while all men are equal that their was a fundamental difference between blacks and whites as far as culture, attitudes and perspectives, that Lincoln felt made blacks and whites incompatible as far as living together.

All this is in fact proven by the fact that Lincoln founded the African Nation of Liberia by purchasing that land and chartering it and incorporating it into that nation of Liberia.

The slaves initially freed by the war were force repriated to Liberia as a part of this policy, which Frederick Douglas and other Northern abolitionists and Church Leaders were vehemently opposed to.

Had Lincoln had his way, the blacks once freed would have all been deported to Liberia!

The emancipation proclomation was a concession in part to abolitinists and church leaders but it was also a way to destroy the economy of the South and end the rebellion for a long time to come.

Liberia still uses the U.S. Dollar today as it's currency.

History glosses over a lot of things, including the original thirteenth amendment barring anyone of title (esquires which are lawyers) from holding elected office, and it quietly being rewritten to free the slaves officially, and the 14th amendment that made us all citizens of the state, and the states all corporate vassals of the Federal Government, stripping both the citizens and the States of their sovereign status granted under the constitution.

All this was done under Grant through the Congress after the war with a tremendous amount of influence and manipulation by the bankers and the industrialists.

The best lies are ones that contain a shred of truth, and the truth is that yes Lincoln freed the slaves, but for none of the altruistic reasons history and his fans claim they were freed for.

By the way should anyone take offense I do not believe that slavery should exist or that there are incompatible differences between blacks and whites, I am just recounting what really happened.

Thanks.

[edit on 6/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join