It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Charter expires 12/21/2012!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

this is what we need, more proactive thinking!!

how do we get the ball rolling and things started?

.. a petition??

one thing i think could be good is stop going over the more trivial points on this forum and try start conversations and debates in other forums- police, millitary, mother and baby, haulage, hair dressing.. anything and everything to get society talking about things!! lets spread a little "fear" and use it to fuel our fire.

there's obviously lots of people in here that have done lots of research and know the crack, who can get info across in a clear, respectful and concise manner... i think its a waste confining it to this forum.. the world needs to know it!

whether they want it or not

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thanks for summing up the entire history of the fed here. Everything you stated I was aware of but its helpful for those that aren't up to speed in this thread.

I'm not sure of anything I stated it is mostly interesting conjecture that I ran across in a comments section and did a little followup on.

Its the gold part of this that really interests me, and the possibility that were coming to the end of our short leash.

What most people are unaware of is that THERE IS NO LAW that says you have to accept Federal Reserve Notes as payment for a debt. If you think there is, please show it to me.

The Money Order For Gold
The Democracy on April 5, 1933 issued an Executive Order removing the gold from circulation as a currency. This Executive Order served the same function as a money order to the United States People for the purchase of all the gold in society. Gold is substance and was used in the "payment of debt." When the President wrote the money order for all of the gold to be taken out of the system and placed with the government, the government then removed the people's ability to "pay a debt" because they didn't have any money to pay with. The golden rule is usually summed up in "HE who has the gold makes the rules", well sounds mosaic to Me. Here is another part of the golden rule they don't tell you about "He who has the gold pays the bills." They got the money; they make the payments. The government then became indebted to the people to pay all of the debts because the government was holding all of the money. You ever heard the phrase "All money is loaned into existence", well that is right because they are borrowing it from Me. The money order debited the people by removing the gold from their possession, which in turn credited the United States Government with all of the newly held gold in their possession. This exchange is halfway completed because the gold was taken from the people and nothing had yet been returned. The people now need something in this exchange to balance out the ledger and re-credit their original holdings. To complete the exchange, the United States Government debited them selves with a promissory note (the promise of Abraham), which in return re-credited the people. This was the executing order from the President killing the legal capacity of the Government to control the people. The government was then dead/debt (phonetically it sounds similar). Here is another interesting part. The debtor always has the money because he is the one borrowing it, so when the President wrote the money order which took the gold, they became the borrower/debtor, and that is why there is a Public Debt, it is because they are borrowing the money from Us, the Owner. What must happen now is the debt must be redeemed back to the original owner. Here is the Executive Order (money order) that killed the government and made them the ones liable for every debt they associate to. When you see "Executive" think, "execute" and when you see "order," think "money order."

Because all the money was taken away in an executive order (money order), the President is holding all the money that can pay the bills. Here is an example. A national emergency occurs and an executive order is issued and money can now be sent to the victims. Another example is when Mexico got money from the U.S. The Congress said no but then the President by executive order, then sent the money. Another example is when the prisons are running out of money, an executive order can be issued and now the prisons get all the funding the need.

AND this quote;

The Promissory Note To Pay Our Debts
HJR-192 of June 5, 1933 is the promissory note (the promise of Abraham) the government issued to balance the exchange to credit the people. The Promissory note is on the debit side of the United States Governments ledger, which was a debited from their credit, created by the Executive Order of April 5, 1933 when they took the gold out of circulation. Public Policy is rooted in HJR-192 and is Grace that creates our exemption. This is your temporal saving grace. Under grace, the law falls away to create a more perfect contract. Public Policy removed the people's liability to make all payments by making a contract null if it required the payment to be in substance, because the people didn't have any money to pay with. All that must be done now is to discharge the liability. Pay and discharge are similar words but the principles are as different as Old and New Testaments. The word "pay" is equated with gold and silver, or something of substance like a first-born lamb, which requires tangible work to be invested in it to remove the liability because an execution must occur. The word "Discharge" is equated with paper, or even more basic, simple credits and debits, that exist on paper only, like the slate held by the agents/angels of heaven that get swiped clean. You cannot pay a bill with a bill and you cannot pay a debt with a debt. What HJR-192 did was, remove the liability of an obligor (someone obligated to pay a debt) by making it against Public Policy to pay debts. All that needs to be done now is discharge the debit with an appropriate credit "dollar for dollar." Debt must be discharged dollar for dollar in the same sense, as sin was discharged on the Cross. The moment a debt exists, it must be written off. The catch is, we can't write off the debt because we are not in possession of the account in deficit; our fiduciary agent is in possession of the account so we must provide him with the tax return (by the return of the original offer) so the fiduciary can discharge the liability through their internal revenue service (the bookkeeper). Most feel that when the money was taken out of society, the people became the slaves, this is not true, the people were freed from every obligation that society could create thus freeing the people from any obligation which they may incur simply because we cannot pay a debt. Ask yourself the question, What are you charging me with? And how do you expect Me to pay? Simply said, there is no money, plain and simple for me to make the payment with and on top of that, if I were to pay, who is paying Me to pay that guy and who's paying that guy and so on... Public Policy is the supercedious bond because it limits our liability to pay. It is the more perfect contract because it operates on grace to pay our debts after we have done all that we can. We go as far as we can to fulfill the obligation (acceptance and tax return) and after we have done all we can, mercy and grace kick in being our exemption to make the payment. Grace creates our exemption in the industrial society so long as we accept the charge.

SOURCE:

loveforlife.com.au...

It is amazing to me just how many people do not look into this, are you not part of this country? Do you not want to know what is going on? Shut the television off, put down that garbage food and read some damn information about the true history of your nation and quit being part of the problem and become part of the solution.

I created a thread on what to do and how to do it. YOU owe NOTHING and NEVER HAVE. Accpet for value and return for discharge. YOU have millions of dollars in assets that the "government" is holding for YOU, USE IT!!!

WE, as flesh and blood human beings, have DOMINION, we own ALL the natural resources and WE let the ELITE steal them from us and we continue to do so. WHY?????????

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Where can I find a pdf of the actual bill that created the federal reserve? I've been searching the web and can't find the actual document.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Thanks for posting this. This is some amazing information. We have to stop the resigning of this. Very strange coincidence it is occurring during this great time of tribulation as well.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
Where can I find a pdf of the actual bill that created the federal reserve? I've been searching the web and can't find the actual document.

Go to Libraryofconrgress.gov and select the Thomas feature, and in the search option select previous Congresses, and select the one for 1911. Then type in Federal Reserve Act.

Then you can see the original bill plus all the subsequent amendments and addendums.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is info of crucial significance, since the creation of the Fed in 1913 coincided with the first WW, with the Federal Reserve Act, and in 1933 the Emergency Bank Act, that predated in WW2, that gave the Fed full monopoly over the issuance of money and confiscation of gold as well. Will the end of the charter -or it's renewal- will coincide with a major global war?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Thank you Proto!

I found this quite interesting.

federalreserve.gov...

Sort of a McDonald's Happy meal version of information for our
children--English and Spanish included.

I'll have a look at bill. If it's a 99 year charter the math is disturbingly
close to the "prophetic" Mayan date. This thread did correct my posture
and cause me to get up and brew another pot of coffee....

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Well said, Proto!

Your articulation should be circulated from sea to shining sea.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CRASHPROJECT

Well said, Proto!

Your articulation should be circulated from sea to shining sea.

Thanks my friend, with a little help from ATS it is.

Wouldn't it be something if we could all help to make the world a better place?

Institutions like the Federal Reserve who operate using so much secrecy are just never a good thing.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Its the gold part of this that really interests me, and the possibility that were coming to the end of our short leash.

I was listening to a radio station a few weeks back, same old conspiracy stuff I came across when searching for something to listen too, they where talking about the USD and its real reason for being, meaning the US FED.

Someone on that show said something which left me a little speechless because it kinda made sense without the reason for it doing so.

He said it was almost as if those who are behind the "World Banks" needed the gold as an "offering" it caught my attention when he said it, sadly nobody taking part pulled him up on it or even tried to get him to explain what he meant, maybe it was through the sudden way he said it, I know I would have been speechless for a few seconds if I was there.

What if everything really is all linked, every conspiracy, every theory, every subject, everything that gets discussed right here, what if it really is all linked in a huge gigantic never seeming to end puzzle.

All because some group of people, who have their own fanatical religious reasons, want all the gold, to offer up to whatever it is they seem to be worshipping with this all seeing eye, secret ritual meetings,and forbidden Archaeology.

What if Gold is the missing obvious in your face piece of the puzzle?

And has been their intention since who knows when.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Funny how everyone dances past the good posts. If I don't continue to post the information it seems to get lost? You and I have posted very useful info, but who really uses it and who just accepts it and moves on.

Time to do something here people. I have offered a solution as have many others. Know the truth and WHO you are and what you are.

And it is Colloidal Gold which they drink to maintain health and longevity. Gold, to them (the Elite), has magical powers and so they hoard it.

Once again here it is, who really owns the Fed.

www.save-a-patriot.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Not everybody dances past the good posts or threads.

If you have heard it, and read it, looked into it, then there is no point really, you said it yourself you keep going over it and offering it up, isn't that the same as read it before have listened but it didn't fit because why are we all not using the gold we have to do the same?

Its readily available to almost everyone, yet we all no matter who we are, or how much we own will die one day, something none of us will ever escape, no matter what we drink.

Although that doesn't stop them trying I guess.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Funny how everyone dances past the good posts. If I don't continue to post the information it seems to get lost? You and I have posted very useful info, but who really uses it and who just accepts it and moves on.

Time to do something here people. I have offered a solution as have many others. Know the truth and WHO you are and what you are.

And it is Colloidal Gold which they drink to maintain health and longevity. Gold, to them (the Elite), has magical powers and so they hoard it.

Once again here it is, who really owns the Fed.

www.save-a-patriot.org...

The sad truth is I am the only one to date to star your informative posts.

Most people are approaching these issues from an emotional fear or anger level, and not really an intellectual level.

In part people don't know what to believe in the face of conflicting information especially when it rocks their core reality and beliefs.

Though skeptics and many of the more curious minds on ATS love links and external sources to either debunk or fully or better understand an issue, point or perspective, I find often that just taking the time to put it into simple words of your own in a post without relying on the links to best explain it for you works better at, at least imparting the basic information and getting it out there.

I am humbly blessed because a lot of people on ATS enjoy reading what I write, to the point that because it's me that is writing it they will take the time to read it as a matter of course.

They won't always read the links though, and I sometimes loose people when I evolve my posts on a subject from the rudiments to the rocket science stage.

Helping people learn and grow requires an incremental process that varies in the timing and scope for each person.

Having said that, planting seeds is important, and what might get over looked today, might be read five years from now by the person who then decides to step up to the plate and truly do something to change the paradigm.

So just keep on keeping on and keep up the good work, in the end the truth will set everyone free.

Provided that they want to be!

Thanks my friend.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
reply to post by Perseus Apex

this is what we need, more proactive thinking!!

how do we get the ball rolling and things started?

.. a petition??

one thing i think could be good is stop going over the more trivial points on this forum and try start conversations and debates in other forums- police, millitary, mother and baby, haulage, hair dressing.. anything and everything to get society talking about things!! lets spread a little "fear" and use it to fuel our fire.

there's obviously lots of people in here that have done lots of research and know the crack, who can get info across in a clear, respectful and concise manner... i think its a waste confining it to this forum.. the world needs to know it!

whether they want it or not

One thing is to stop looking at the Fed as just a contract. Everything I have read says the creation of the fed was a criminal, unconstitutional act. And correct me if I'm wrong, but any profit from a criminal act is forfeited, and in this case, returned to the rightful owners, that being the American people.

I would not find it unreasonable that all the asset's of the Fed, and its owners should be frozen pending a criminal review.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

What most people are unaware of is that THERE IS NO LAW that says you have to accept Federal Reserve Notes as payment for a debt. If you think there is, please show it to me.

Answer from the US Treasury.

The pertinent portion of law that applies to your question is the Coinage Act of 1965, specifically Section 31 U.S.C. 5103, entitled "Legal tender," which states: "United States coins and currency (including Federal reserve notes and circulating notes of Federal reserve banks and national banks) are legal tender for all debts, public charges, taxes, and dues."

This statute means that all United States money as identified above are a valid and legal offer of payment for debts when tendered to a creditor. There is, however, no Federal statute mandating that a private business, a person or an organization must accept currency or coins as for payment for goods and/or services. Private businesses are free to develop their own policies on whether or not to accept cash unless there is a State law which says otherwise. For example, a bus line may prohibit payment of fares in pennies or dollar bills. In addition, movie theaters, convenience stores and gas stations may refuse to accept large denomination currency (usually notes above $20) as a matter of policy.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
A major problem with gold is that its supply is almost entirely controlled by China and Africa (mainly South Africa). This means it is not going to be suitable for backing currency.

Unless of course you prefer ceding your sovereignty to China and Africa.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Searchable PDF from scan of the original Act.

The story at Godlike Productions appears to be fiction. I'm not surprised. Well I am surprised so many people it seems, fail to look easy to find things up and that so often we see lies on these subjects.

No doubt now it will be all over the Internet like so many other fabrications related to 2012.

I find it incredible that even the Mayans do not believe in this 2012 hype. Sad so many act in such an illiterate or deceptive manner.

I do find the number of people who seem to want a horror to happen on 2012 quite interesting. If any of them were to honestly review the claims, there is simply no way they could do anything but laugh at the whole idea. I think there is more than a little influence from the mentally ill in this topic. Pure fabrication like the topic of this thread.

Sadly this all plays into the hands of the confidence people who are profiteering off these lies and deception. Why 2012 is not in Skunk Works is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Have fun paying off your debts with a debt instrument.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

you are.

Do you think something like the Baghdad Battery could be involved in making colloidal gold?

I know it's from a bit deeper down The Rabbit Hole and of dubious reality but have you heard of White Powder Gold, I believe also called Mono Atomic Gold, linked in with Akhenaten, Moses et al?

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Thepreye]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
reply to post by Blaine91555

Have fun paying off your debts with a debt instrument.

What a silly response?

A "Debt Instrument is a written or contractual agreement to repay a debt. As in a Promissory Note. That has what to do with this topic?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join