It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why'd Michelle Go to Spain for Obama's Birthday?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Come on, Doc!! Get with the program!

This is really destiined for the "polecat" Forum (aka 'skunk'works...because of the stench).

Still, since it's "Obama-bashin' time!" (Yee. Haw.)...might as well join in the fun...?

[Tongue firmly planted in mandibular proximity, at all times.....)

"Wha?? Dunno what yew jus' sayd, but them sounds like fightin' words!!"

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
post removed by staff

Are you aware that making threats or suggesting harm against the POTUS is a crime punishable with jail time, etc?

Mods, why do you allow such blatant posts to escape your filters?

You sir, should be ashamed of yourself for suggesting such harm.

[edit on Thu Aug 5 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

So, you're saying that if a dude can't make the trip all the way to Bangkok, Ibizia will do?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Your feelings on the POTUS don't matter when you openly say things like this. I don't care if the person is in Bulgaria.

And no, Obama is far from the worst. Shrub was the worst.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Michelle Obama stylishly strolls the streets of Spain‎ - 1 hour ago

Michelle Obama walked through the streets of Marabella, Spain yesterday, wearing a one-shoulder top by Jean Paul Gaultier. Do you like it?

content.usatoday.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
theres alot here im missing.

i had no idea that there were travel warnings in place to spain. im asking what had happened in spain for those to be even in place.

i do find it odd shes there and hes here and it was his birthday....most people i know when they are married with children spend birthdays together.

im not even going to specualate that there are marital problems.....

ive have seen a few supposed articles about a "supposed mistress" but i dismiss the sources...

but then i look at the clinton adminstration and rewind 20 years and at that time everyone was under the assumptions that the clintons were just a great happily married family....which they werent

in the end noone outside of the obama family can say whats going on and they wont....

[edit on 7-8-2010 by neo96]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
xaxa bush didnt seem to care when alot of people were labeling him like a demon.
but now if anyone no matter what country would say ANYYYTHINg against obama,he will go to prison! and i though i would be the next hitler,how wrong i was.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
theres alot here im missing.

i had no idea that there were travel warnings in place to spain. im asking what had happened in spain for those to be even in place.
i
[edit on 7-8-2010 by neo96]

Well, the state department issued an advisory against traveling Spain...until Michelle went to Spain. Who knows how many countries Obama has called racist. I wasn't exactly keeping count.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join