It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joran Van Der Sloot's messages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This is interesting to me.

It sounds like Joran Van Der Sloot, involved in the Natalie Holloway disappearance and now a second crime, is revealing messages from his unconscious mind in this clip.

The phenomenon is closely linked to the effect one gets when playing a record backwards.
It sounds like Joran is saying "what a murder" in the beginning of this clip. There are many more "messages" in this clip according to the theory behind this .

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oh good grief...........this is like playing a beatles record backwards, and trying to find clues that "Paul is Dead."

Ridiculous!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Oh good grief...........this is like playing a beatles record backwards, and trying to find clues that "Paul is Dead."

Ridiculous!

Hardly, but whatever's clever.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
those reverse speech clips do sound like the words on the screen, except for the last one, I think it sounds like "we had a one hit" but whatever, the rest I can hear them clearly even with my eyes closed, focusing on the sound and not the words on the screen. However, just to verify, what is the easiest program to use to do reverse speech, just so I can see this for myself?

if this is true, I think it's really freaky, it gives me goose bumps. I also am intrigued how "Yes we can" sounds like "thank you satan" and have you heard the reverse speech of the journalist asking Bush the question about 9/11 and Bush says "there's a time for politics" I remember the reverse speech on that one was pretty weird. Thanks for the find.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
OMG didn't we get over this kind of nonsense in the 70's after the "backmasking" hoax of Led Zeppelin records? Seriously, folks - anything you play backwards is going to sound creepy, and your mind will attempt to make sense out of jibberish by ascribing meaning to sound-alike phonics. It's the same phenomenon, just the audio version, of seeing faces or images in grainy patterns which is called matrixing.

There's no mysterious messaging phenomenon here.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
those reverse speech clips do sound like the words on the screen, except for the last one, I think it sounds like "we had a one hit" but whatever, the rest I can hear them clearly even with my eyes closed, focusing on the sound and not the words on the screen. However, just to verify, what is the easiest program to use to do reverse speech, just so I can see this for myself?

if this is true, I think it's really freaky, it gives me goose bumps. I also am intrigued how "Yes we can" sounds like "thank you satan" and have you heard the reverse speech of the journalist asking Bush the question about 9/11 and Bush says "there's a time for politics" I remember the reverse speech on that one was pretty weird. Thanks for the find.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by filosophia]

There is definitely something to it. Like you I don't agree with every single reversal posted , but there are enough in there that I can hear to make me have goose bumps.

You might like this thread here called Playing Music In Reverse
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look at what ATS member awake1234 posted on that thread. Then research that man to know more.

Also the pioneer of this thing is here www.reversespeech.com

Yes I have checked out all of those clips you mentioned. It's fascinating stuff IMHO.

Thanks for your reply.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockerchic4God
OMG didn't we get over this kind of nonsense in the 70's after the "backmasking" hoax of Led Zeppelin records? Seriously, folks - anything you play backwards is going to sound creepy, and your mind will attempt to make sense out of jibberish by ascribing meaning to sound-alike phonics. It's the same phenomenon, just the audio version, of seeing faces or images in grainy patterns which is called matrixing.

There's no mysterious messaging phenomenon here.

What you hear from Zeppelin has nothing to do with backmasking. There is a mysterious messaging phenomenon here that is totally distinguishable from backmasking.

There's one clip of a woman on youtube talking about some emotional blocks to a reverse speech therapist and when it's played backwards she says "I was molested"

It's there. And it's insanely crazy

But it's about as upsetting to many on ATS as the shapeshifting reptilians. Peace.

top topics

join