It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Flies over France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I've just come across this annoyingly short video of an alleged UFO in southern France , no details of location or date apart from it was uploaded yesterday .

Is it really there or is it CGI ?
Looks like it starts to move at the end of the video but then the video ends , so is it real or another hoax ?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
where is the rest of the video?

WHY if one thought it was an UFO would you stop filming just as 'it' starts to move.... unless it fell / batteries ran out....

Suspect and fake I think...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
On further investigation it appears this is a re-post of a video from 2007 and probably fake .
Mods please close this thread

Sorry

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Looks real to me as in the fact there is sumthing rotating in the sky.... i wouldn`t say it was cgi at all ..i like the comment about batteries running out sounds very plausable......but also it would have to be a long stick to spin that plate on :-)

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I am not an expert but I think :

1. The video is taken from 3 different locations which mean it has been tampered.

2. The first 2 locations, the cameraman is shaking his camera sideway as if to purposely show that the object is moving but we all know it's not.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
i remember this clip, it came out the same time as those Haiti UFO clips, if i remember right it was that dude on camera that made the thing using blender or Maya software i think something like that anyways, it blows because when he zooms in the UFO appears to be blurry don't you just hate to see that sht all the time, when will somebody provide a HD picture that has 1000 magnification so we can see what it really is

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is not CGI. It is simply a little model of an UFO on a string!

Sorry, I am having trouble embedding this video which proves it is a hoax, but click the link and watch the whole video. The good stuff is at the end!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This crap just keeps popping back up again and again....
This is old stuff and poorly done....
bleh

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Im always highly skeptical of short videos like that. If you are filming something extraordinary, then why not film it for a longer time period? Assuming whatever you are filming never leaves your point of view.

new topics

top topics

join