It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Government, Dimensional Portals and Dr. Wen Ho Lee: The Rest of the Story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

www.byzipp.com...
The basic secret has slipped past the government into the hands of everyday mechanics building HHO kits for their automobiles. I don't know if this was intentional due to the environmental crisis or simply was an end around using a chemistry not perceived as a threat to national security. In any case the Genie is out of the bottle and we will have to accept the extra policing necessary to clean up the planet and stop burning fossil fuel this implies
The same hydrino discovered by Dr Mills of Black Light Power, and cited by by Doctors Haisch and Moddel in a CalTech description patent from May 8th of this year is actually an "interdimensional " molecule. The Casimir effect discovered in 1948 by Heinrich Casimir predicted 2 metal plates 2nm apart would be pushed together by the difference in vacumn density between the plates VS outside the plates. close spacing restricts the longer wavelengths or larger virtual particles if you prefer that metric system. this was confirmed in the early 90's and then again in 2003 more accurately. the effect appears to be harnessed by Dr Mills to effect hydrogen chemistry. The plates are effectively "braced" apart in the metal cavities created inside a skeletal catalyst -He used a form of Al & Ni that is leached out by sodium chloride to form open cavities called Rayney Nickel.
Because the plates can not be pushed together the lower population of large virtual particles between the plates means a higher population of smaller virtual particles. this allows any atoms diffusing between the plate to rotate on the time axis into a novel orientation that can be "locked down" if it forms a covalent bond with a similar atom while still inside the casimir cavity. the resulting "twisted" molecule appears smaller from our perspective in normal space which is why it is called a hydrino. I agree that it is best used as fuel due to the nature of hydrogen but now that Cal-Tech has released the patent it won't be long before people are "twisting" nitrogen and other gases to form larger "super twisted" compounds using multi stages of casimir cavites for use as reactionless drives. Put your "nitrinos" in with a some coils of ionized gas to push them and you have a warp drive. spin them in a disc above and below you and you have an inertial dampner. I even think a 2nd case for "closed" casimir effect cavities can be made for limestone artifacts -basically microscopic calcium metal cavities formed by nature in coral or limestone block like the pyramids or stonehenge.. OOPS gotta take my meds bye, Francis X Roarty

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
All you people are under the assumption that to travel interdimensionally, speed faster than the speed of light must be accomplished, but this is not so. Sound is an energy far greater than light in that it is only sound that holds everything together and gives it form. Imagine that this Universe is not the only one, and that we exist in a "Multiverse". When a person dies, we undergo a change from this physical state to a metaphysical one, into a form of pure energy. We can cause this change artificially by emitting a certain sound frequency at something so that it drops out of this physical realm into the metaphysical. In this metaphysical state, space and time do not exist, making it possible to travel vast distances without movement. This is how teleportation works, and our government has been experimenting with it since Nikola Tesla showed them how in the 40's! He himself did not believe in Einsteins Theory of Relativity, and several of his works proved his own personal theory of existence. Why do you think his name is never mentioned in regular everyday educational establishments? You have to be an Electrical Engineer or do your own research to know who he is and his extreme significance to America's standard of living. By Tesla's own admittance, some of the knowledge he attained is far too dangerous for the general public to know.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
We all are travellers of time and space and time itself does not exist, we created it, we were created but did not always exist just like time, You cannot touch time nor can you feel touch or taste it yet we believe that the time periods we are told are correct... Answer me this question then?
If we created time, can we not stop it, can we not speed it up or slow it down....can we not jump gaps in time.......because we do not really exist we are all part of the same thing NOTHING. AS WE ALL CAME FROM NOTHING TO WHAT WE ALL ARE TODAY, THIS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE.....BUT THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION TO ALL OF US NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, IT IS OUR BODY THAT HOLDS US BACK FROM BEING, THE HUMAN BEING WE CANNOT SEE BY THAT OF WHAT WE ARE, JUST A SOLID SHAPE, A COLOUR A OBJECT IN A EVERLASTING FOREVER ONGOING CIRCLE OF TIME AND EVOLVING OF DIFFERENT BEINGS....SO THAT OUR EVERLASTING SOUL DOES NOT GET BORED WITH THE SAME MOULDS OF LIFE, THAT'S WHY" NOTHING LASTS FOREVER.."

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You may be correct about the speed of light; it is an absolute, provable with physical science. However, we are not talking physical science here, but quantum physics. Unless you disagree with many scientists since the turn of the last century, you'll want to concede; the above is not only probable, but believable/understandable, when you compare it to the findings of Bore, Plank, and others that, e.g., photons can (somehow) be simultaneously a wave and a particle, and that when a photon is displaced it can instanly, without transit, reappear in a completely different place... teleportation.
Don't forget that no matter how many times you divide in two a holographic image (photo) the remaining half still contains the entire image. This falls in line with the understanding that all cells in a physical body have within them the memory or genetics of all the other cells within that body. So... that stem cells can be used to grow any other kind of cell. This concept is then applied to the understanding that all cells, or particles of ALL matter have the memory of all others, then why not all times? ...and all space? In otherwords it's (the universe) is all only one thing/intelligence, and moving from one dimension or one time to another is the same (after tech is developed) as moving in your mind from one thought to another. Simple, right?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hmmm...

everyone replying to this post espouses the conundrum of "you can't travel faster that the speed of light". Let me briefly prove that both travel faster than the speed of light, and travel in time is commonplace...

Facts:

1. An single electron fired at a phosphorous screen through a diffusion screen make multiple impacts on the phosphorous screen (Stephen Hawking - A brief History of Time)

2. Light can be considered composing of either particles or a wave, depending on the equation. It behaves as if it is both.

3. Atomic clocks in GPS Satellites have to be adjusted for gravity as time travels slower the further they are from the gravitational pull of the earth (Time dilation effect)

Result.

Light is made of photons particles traveling above the speed of light, this causes them to loop in time and exist simultaneously. The resultant view is a waveform traveling at light speed.
QED

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

There's a site I'd like to share with you which is projectcamelot.org. Check out the post - an Interview with Henry Deacon, he was an employee of one of the three letter agencies and he talks about extremely high-energy events that create rips in the fabric of spacetime, he talks about portals/stargates, alternate timelines, etc... I found it to be a good read.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I don't know who wrote all that up there, but that's not how the technology would or could work. There are no "portals" you as a person can travel through because you would need a substantial amount of anti-matter to maintain control of the wormhole's mouth. The energy required to accumulate enough anti-matter to serve this function is more than the entire energy mankind has been able to exploit and yield in his entire history.

If time travel were achievable, it would have to be done through some kind of mechanism to repel gravity at the atomic level. Not simply propel against gravity, man has already achieved that, but repel to it the point of turning it into a negative variable. Humans only experience time the way they do because they have evolved within the level of gravitational force experienced on Earth. This is the reason time ceases to function at the event horizon of a black hole, where if one could conceivably get close enough one could witness the entire span of the universe pass along like a river flow, because the gravity has not only become incredibly dense due to the star's collapse, but it has reached a point of being what can only be described as negative gravity. The only way to possibly achieve negative gravity would be through the proper application of electromagnetic energy, i.e. a massive particle accelerator.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shroomery

Originally posted by hash8
i believe we do have the technology to time travel. if not then eventually we will find a way to do it.

Think about it for a minute. If you could travel back and forth in time, we would not be fighting wars for oil. Somebody from the future would've come back to solve the problems so they don't have to suffer from it. You can travel outside space and time but not back or forth in time. Not physically anyway.

I don't know. If the future hasn't happened then they couldn't come back here,and maybe "If" they are here,then they don't want us to know,I know if it were possible for me to go into the past,I wouldn't tell anyone,I might get locked up in a mental hospital! I think that time travel discussions are very interesting as I love time travel.I do get your point tho,if time travel's possible,why are they not stopping wars etc,but maybe the future hasn't happened yet. I don't think it's possible IMO to prove or disprove timetravel

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by unbomber
How is this possible? It is IMPOSSIBLE to travel faster than the speed of light, and even if we could it would take 1000+ years to get across the galaxy. Theoratically it would be impossible.

It's possible when you think about the black budget that no one has a clue yearly, what there budget is, and secondly, it happens when everything can and will be declared "National Security."

Thanks op

This information is about as informative as what i heard about a year or so ago, and that was our government could control events one day, and so many hours into the future, which now could be a week, I would guess

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by T_Jesus
Considering I've taken quantum mechanics and subatomic physics, I think I know enough to say that you misinterpretted what you heard. Yes, subatomic particles can travel faster than light when light is not in a vacuum. That is because light can be slowed down. In a vacuum, however, nothing can exceed light speed.

Correction nothing that we currently understand. To say it is impossible in light of the many things science has believed in the past that we know today is are false is just ludicrous.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
you can not travel faster then light when bound to the standard force of gravity, discontinue this bond and you will be free to travers the universe.

It has nothing to do with gravity.

You know how spaceships achieve multiple times light speed in normal travel? They create a magnetic field around their craft, and then raise the vibration frequency of the field. They could also manipulate the vibration frequency of the craft itself, but that would be dangerous.

That way, no one inside the craft suffers any adverse effects, but they are still bound by the gravity (of the ship, not of a planet, of course). So you are completely off and wrong in your statement.

Not to mention the word is "traverse", not "travers".

I could give you a little bit of slack in that gravity is really a vertical part of the magnetic field (of a planet or a ship), so technically, it has a tiny bit to do with gravity. But not the way you explain.
edit on 24-9-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
First, I find it amazing that the majority of posts here said nothing about Dr. Boylan's original post, but instead descended into arguments over time travel and physics.

Secondly, While I found the thread by Dr. Boylan entertaining (and I won't claim that everything he said is false), I have to say that I am disturbed at the broad strokes he paints with.

If one reads his post, nothing is specific except for his claim regarding Dr. Wen Ho Lee.

He says: "It also helps to realize that the government uses the word "nuclear secrets" as a code phrase for all kinds of secret advanced technology."

Really? How do we know this? What sort of evidence is there other than this claim? Why are there no specific examples that others can verify?

"...government scientists working at Los Alamos "Nuclear" Laboratory, NM have succeeded in generating a holographic portal. They have used this portal to travel across space-time, and possibly interdimensionally, and have seen into another world. What they saw there, my informant says cryptically, both frightened and intrigued them. He did not add any additional details."

I know people that worked at Los Alamos personally, and they never ever spoke about anything that would remotely suggest that "nuclear" or "nuclear secrets" were anything but that.

Moreover, it's great that his NSA informant was able to get him some of this information. But, why is there nothing but this informant's word? How come there is no way to verify the statements made by the NSA informant? All we have to go on is some unnamed person's word that the government has used a portal at Los Alamos to travel across space-time, possibly interdimensionally, and that they have seen into another world?

Excuse me, but how tenuous is that?

More than that...if everything is so super shadow world...how is it that Dr. Boylan is allowed to provide these broad brush strokes of "truth" to the public in an Online forum and elsewhere?

Finally...and this is the part that takes the cake for me.

These government scientists have "seen into another world. What they saw there, ... both frightened and intrigued them." Dr. Boylan's informant did not add any additional details.

So ummm... yeah.

Why no additional details on this frightening, intriguing world? Why didn't Dr. Boylan press this informant for more details? Why would the NSA informant even mention this world at all? What purpose does it serve?

It's like saying the following:

"Guys! There is more to the universe than you know!"

Does that statement tell you anything?

No?

How about "The truth is out there."

Does that tell you anything? No.

Ok...does Dr. Boylan's original post tell anyone anything?

No.

Until there is a shred of evidence anyone here would be happy to point the rest of us to... Dr. Boylan has simply delivered a very nice story.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ok, ok, ok...

Just had to follow up with one other question.

How come every time anyone wants hard evidence, all of a sudden things get super New Agey and spiritual? Nobody cares about dimensional portals one can only view with the "psychic mind". Nobody cares about worlds and planets one can only get to through Astral Projection.

We want something tangible that deals with actual science and not metaphysics.

If one does a cursory Google search on Dr. Richard Boylan we get to the following:

drboylan.com...

Guess how much on this site has to do with actual science vs. metaphysics.

Excuse me while I roll my eyes.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
All you people are under the assumption that to travel interdimensionally, speed faster than the speed of light must be accomplished, but this is not so. Sound is an energy far greater than light in that it is only sound that holds everything together and gives it form. Imagine that this Universe is not the only one, and that we exist in a "Multiverse". When a person dies, we undergo a change from this physical state to a metaphysical one, into a form of pure energy. We can cause this change artificially by emitting a certain sound frequency at something so that it drops out of this physical realm into the metaphysical. In this metaphysical state, space and time do not exist, making it possible to travel vast distances without movement. This is how teleportation works, and our government has been experimenting with it since Nikola Tesla showed them how in the 40's! He himself did not believe in Einsteins Theory of Relativity, and several of his works proved his own personal theory of existence. Why do you think his name is never mentioned in regular everyday educational establishments? You have to be an Electrical Engineer or do your own research to know who he is and his extreme significance to America's standard of living. By Tesla's own admittance, some of the knowledge he attained is far too dangerous for the general public to know.

Tesla was generations ahead of his time. I wonder if he was influenced by ETs, or was one himself...

I too have always thought that you can most definitely 'travel' faster than the speed of light.. Like arriving before the light was initially emitted.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I think people are constantly traveling back in time, fixing future events for the ultimate good of the universe/mankind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join