It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Government, Dimensional Portals and Dr. Wen Ho Lee: The Rest of the Story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
THE U.S. GOVERNMENT, DIMENSIONAL PORTALS AND DR. WEN HO LEE THE REST OF THE STORY By Richard Boylan, Ph.D. This story may exceed what you are accustomed to consider as reality. But because advanced research and development into extraterrestrial-derived technology has taken place for the last 50 years out of public view, the popular view of reality is almost five decades behind actual scientific achievements. To process this story, it helps if you accept that the government is not totally forthcoming in the news stories it feeds the media. It also helps to realize that the government uses the word "nuclear secrets" as a code phrase for all kinds of secret advanced technology, such as antigravity propulsion and psychotronic remote-influencing devices, and not just for atomic weapons. An ex-NSA consultant who has been reliable in the past informs me that government scientists working at Los Alamos "Nuclear" Laboratory, NM have succeeded in generating a holographic portal. They have used this portal to travel across space-time, and possibly interdimensionally, and have seen into another world. What they saw there, my informant says cryptically, both frightened and intrigued them. He did not add any additional details. This research would be a follow-on to previous secret government successful research into time travel and teleportation, Los Alamos physicist Robert Lazar told about the government's Project Galileo research into time travel, which he was briefed on when he worked at the S-4 Base south of Area 51. My NSA contact confirmed that the government has succeeded in time travel, but also considers it a dangerous technology. Teleportation research conducted at the Lawrence Livermore/Sandia National Laboratories, CA has had some successful results, as well. Certain extraterrestrial races have been using portals of their own devising to visit earth. Now the U.S. government, ever avaricious to copy ET technology, has created a primitive but working model of its own. Dr. Wen Ho Lee, nuclear scientist in the headlines, worked on that holographic portal project, along with other scientists. You will recall that Dr. Lee was accused by the government of copying U.S. "nuclear secrets" onto a non-secure computer tape. In the previously-lax security environment of the professorial Los Alamos Labs, run by the University of California, and accustomed to informal exchange of information among research colleagues, such "lapses of security" have been epidemic. If every LANL scientist who took short-cuts around certain security measures were prosecuted, Los Alamos would be a ghost town. Why, then, was Wen Ho Lee singled out for such severe and unconstitutional nine months of imprisonment without bail and defamation-by-headlines? What does Dr. Lee know about portal secrets, that the government used the severest measures to silence and discredit him? Recently, a plea-bargain was entered into by the U.S. government and Wen Ho Lee, in which 58 felony counts were dropped, and U.S District Court Judge James Parker apologized to Dr. Lee for government misconduct which has "embarassed this entire nation." My ex-NSA consultant indicated that the plea-bargain was achieved because Dr. Lee, like so many who work in National Security areas, created a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card for himself. These scientists uses self-protective measures such as stashing information embarassing to the government in safety- deposit boxes or with trusted friends, with the proviso that if anything should happen to them, the contents would be shared with the press. The efforts of his family and many friends, and the Asaian-American community also helped create a public climate where Dr. Lee was not going to serve quietly as a sacrificial lamb. And now, as Paul Harvey would say, you have the Rest of the Story. Richard Boylan, Ph.D. Post-script: "They" did not want you to have this story. When my ex-NSA informant e-mailed me this information, someone penetrated his state-of-the-art encryption and implanted a virus which caused my server to freeze up on his exact message and not download it, and thus blockade all my other incoming e-mail messages. It took two days of work and technical support help to develop a go-around of the freeze-bug. Now I am a mild-mannered reporter, but when "they" try to prevent the truth from coming out, I just become more determined to have it see the light of day. And here you have it. Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC, Post Office Box 22310, Sacramento, California 95822, United States of America. Phone: (916) 422-7479 (PDT) E-mail: [email protected] WEBSITE: www.jps.net...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
How is this possible? It is IMPOSSIBLE to travel faster than the speed of light, and even if we could it would take 1000+ years to get across the galaxy. Theoratically it would be impossible.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
you can not travel faster then light when bound to the standard force of gravity, discontinue this bond and you will be free to travers the universe.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
You've also got to consider that as you approach the speed of light you naturally 'warp' space/time

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Einsteines Theory only states that you cannot accelerate too or travel at the speed of light, it makes no comment about things already travelling faster than the speed of light...

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I can assure you. If the government really had a device like that we wouldn't know that it even existed. I bet my life that they would have killed the guy before he spilled the beans.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
there is no reason to kill the guy for divulging this because if by some miracle it was shown to be true and mainstream news sites would confirm it and everyone knew the government would just go beack in time and fix the leak. this said the device worked but was not perfect so i'm not sure how far back they can go and how precise. maybe they can only go back in time 7 days?? tee hee

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by unbomber
How is this possible? It is IMPOSSIBLE to travel faster than the speed of light, and even if we could it would take 1000+ years to get across the galaxy. Theoratically it would be impossible.

sub-atomic particles can travel much faster than the speed of light.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I don't think this thread is to discuss whether or not time travel is possible but rather who may have it, why, and what are its implications.

I don't know how many threads are killed like this.

Put it this way, you can't even touch the science of it with Newtonian physics or by using Einstein's dated theories. And surely Einstein would have updated them if he were alive today and able to use some supercomputers and modern atomic data to aid him in his quest. So don't even get into those arguments here.

Moderator might as well lock this one up as its already circling the bowl early.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The more you look into modern physics, intergalactic travel without mass propulsion looks feasable. Without delving to deep in quantum physics, consider the one thing that keeps us on the planet, holds our cells together and allows black holes to exist. Weak forces make this possible, yes even mega crushing forces of black holes and stars. It's why you always hear about mass in the equation and the bond of quantities of atoms.
Going along with a message a few clicks back, if you break the bonds of these forces, you may simply be able to reposition yourself and no telling where you end up. I'm not so certain of past time travel with atomic decay in the equation, but we don't know the effects of warping the fabric of space. You and the device that makes it happen would allow you to be a free agent the universe moving about the fabric at will, but don't messup the destination less you end up in a hostile environment or get blown to cosmic dust.
Who wants to go first?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by unbomber

If you can dream it then it can be done.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adamike
If you can dream it then it can be done.

Simple words conveying a deeper message. As someone else was saying about eliminating the forces to travel faster than the speed of light. I thought I was crazy when I was writing something like that on a piece of paper, trying to solve lifes mysteries
. But I remembered labeling the forces something like friction and some weird equasion. I need to look for it, its been quite awhile.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Post-script: "They" did not want you to have this story. When my ex-NSA informant e-mailed me this information, someone penetrated his state-of-the-art encryption and implanted a virus which caused my server to freeze up on his exact message and not download it, and thus blockade all my other incoming e-mail messages. It took two days of work and technical support help to develop a go-around of the freeze-bug.

Sounds like he uses Microsoft Outlook. That will happen with Outlook if you hold your tongue the wrong way when you open an email.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Subatomic particles do not exceed the speed of light in a vacuum...

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I always knew Stargate was fact-based!

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Faster than light is not IMPOSSIBLE as someone said, it may be in this physical world, but we are both physical and non physical beings, if you can realise this then you will also realise that NOTHING is impossible.
Woodsy

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
subatomic partical can travel faster that the speed of light anywhere base on the SCIENCE CHANNEL, the SCIENCE CHANNEL knows all..

i dont about a vaccuum, but scientist did do an experiment that proved that subatomic particle reacts with each other millions and millions of miles away in space.

and if your gonna ask me for proof...im gonna say go watch the SCIENCE CHANNEL, or go research on it. and if your gonna ask me how, im just gonna say PSH...ONLY IF COULD REMEMBER, then your gonna say BS...then im just read your message and say nothing.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Considering I've taken quantum mechanics and subatomic physics, I think I know enough to say that you misinterpretted what you heard. Yes, subatomic particles can travel faster than light when light is not in a vacuum. That is because light can be slowed down. In a vacuum, however, nothing can exceed light speed.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wow really interesting. Im interested on how much longer 'they' are able to hide their information and technology.

Its just sad that all these discoveries will be mainly used for military purposes in my opinion...

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Wasn't there recent experiments being run that showed that two atoms can instantaneously switch properties? (I beleive this is the premise of quantam computing).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join